Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,826 to 3,840 of 13942
-
01-04-23 11:54 #10117Senior Member

Posts: 39Info on three possibles in Vegas
Looking for any local information on these three. They have reviews on them but can't see them. Seem legit but wanted to check in at least and see if anyone has seen them.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hikaru-e...s-vegas-939982
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mimi-esc...s-vegas-902866
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...s-vegas-455151
-
01-04-23 10:55 #10116Senior Member

Posts: 252Jenni
My friend Jenni is stuck with Christmas bills and could use some help. She is a part time provider. If you contact me I will be happy to forward her number. She's 4'9" with nice big funbags and an ass that's so sweet I bet ice cream comes out of it. Please don't ask me about a bunch of initials and prices. She will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
-
01-04-23 08:24 #10115Senior Member

Posts: 297She is a good bang for your buck, you could have done worse, no buyers remorse at her rate, a very good asset in this town, good job.
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 07:51 #10114Senior Member

Posts: 458Marilee
Marilee is older than her ad, at least 55. She says she advertizes as 37-45 because everyone tells her she looks so much younger than she is. Not really. Not many providers returned my texts or they had scheduling issues so Marilee it was. I wanted big floppies this time and she has them. The whole experience was ok for the price, 2. 0 for the service and. 5 for the uber. I didn't opt for the BBFS but it was offered. Probably the best thing about the session is that she will lay across your legs and give a BBBJ while she stares you in the face. She really seems to enjoy that particular maneuver, taking it slow with a lot of teasing. She could moisten things up a bit but otherwise it was pretty good. Finished with a good teddy bang and made a real mess of them.
Good chance I'll be back in Vegas soon. Recommendations for hotel calls would be appreciated.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marilee-escort-las-vegas-1014778
-
01-03-23 21:09 #10113Senior Member

Posts: 125Headed to Vegas in a couple weeks and had my eye on these two as well. Did some research on Sammy and read two separate reviews that those pics in her ad are not the woman who showed up at the door.
Originally Posted by Dav2020
[View Original Post]
Blair looks good and I texted with her back and forth, but just didn't feel that she would be GFE, so I won't be pursuing her when I get there.
-
01-03-23 14:35 #10112Regular Member

Posts: 16AngelGirl
Yes, I see her regularly, and she's as great as she's always been. Still fun, enthusiastic, amazingly accommodating, and I can honestly say that I have never had a bad session with her.
Originally Posted by FunSeeker702
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 09:39 #10111Regular Member

Posts: 23Looking for Recommendations
Coming to Vegas in a few weeks. I'm overwhelmed looking at ads. Help me with some proven escorts with reviews.
-
01-03-23 09:12 #10110Regular Member

Posts: 23Visiting soon
Had anyone had any experience with Sammy or Wifey Blair? Help been looking and getting overwhelmed.
https://tryst.link/escort/sammyangel143
https://tryst.link/escort/wifeyblair
-
01-03-23 00:37 #10109Senior Member

Posts: 148What was the quoted damage from Alex Harper? Her site didn't list rates.
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 22:57 #10108Regular Member

Posts: 19Threesome help
Hey guys, I'm coming in Vegas next week and was looking for a reliable threesome. Anyone have any info on some trustworthy girls I can reach out to. I don't want to push my luck with two casino girls and take the chance of getting rolled. Any help would be appreciated.
-
01-02-23 19:30 #10107Senior Member

Posts: 793Just messaged Alex Harper, she requires a 50% deposit to book but no matter if you're a porn star I'm always uneasy about deposits. Oh yeah she requires a recent STI test, that's no problem, I guess she really likes the bareback action.
Originally Posted by CrackedWheat
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 18:59 #10106Senior Member

Posts: 300Correct
She's not a GFE, overprice for a CBJ and a very robotic service. She's more hunting in the casinos for easy fools.
Originally Posted by CockAsaurusRex
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 17:13 #10105Senior Member

Posts: 387Yea I remember her from back back in the day before they regulated pics. She had advertised in her website with her yellow dress and spread eagle, hottest thing ever. Never got around to seeing her though, found other fishes to fry. This was like almost a decade or so ago too, when the likes of sweet may and Nastaya from LA were still doing their thing.
Originally Posted by Gato007
[View Original Post]
Anyone have any insight on her recently within the last year?
-
01-02-23 17:13 #10104Senior Member

Posts: 882One of the local girls I have seen a number of times told me that around the AVN time she can get 2 x-3 x times her normal price (which is 700 an hour) because so many guys I in town and primed to hook up with someone and she is always more available than the porn stars are.
Originally Posted by Gato007
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 09:15 #10103Senior Member

Posts: 89Wow Angelgirl
Wow Angelgirl. Always a good time. She was the 2nd escort I saw way back in 2002 (a threesome with her old partner Dana). Surprised and glad she is still in the biz. Always a good time. What a mouth.
Originally Posted by EliCross
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





