Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 13940
-
01-07-23 14:24 #10130Regular Member

Posts: 1Seeking info
I'm making a trip out next month and was curious if any fellow mongers know of any providers that allow vaginal fisting? Experienced from an IL provider recently and want to repeat that experience. Thanks!
-
01-06-23 20:35 #10129Senior Member

Posts: 808Her TER reviews are good
Don't know if you saw them but they're decent, not sure of the BJ being covered or not.
Originally Posted by Celli1234
[View Original Post]
You should have a good time, just relax and have fun.
Hopefully she won't cancel on you.
-
01-06-23 18:27 #10128Senior Member

Posts: 26Not much around for sure. I know of a girl named bless but unless you're into milfs. I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by BlueFintyna
[View Original Post]
There used to be a gal who I found on CL that would come by my room and bareback me for 150.
But she's gotten married and I haven't really seen her since. Sherry was her name.
Laughlin is pretty much deader than a door nail. You might have more luck across the river in BHC.
With massage parlours but do your due diligence.
-
01-06-23 17:12 #10127Senior Member

Posts: 82Laughlin
Does anyone know if there anything going on in laughlin?
-
01-06-23 12:40 #10126Regular Member

Posts: 16Logan Laine
Long time lurker. Just made an account so I can start contributing. I have a date set with the beautiful Logan. It will be my first time with an independent. Usually spend my time w / Korgs or AMPs. Verification wasn't overly invasive, so I decided to take the plunge. Does anyone have any advice for someone new to this scene? Could be specific for this provider, or general thoughts.
-
01-06-23 01:30 #10125Senior Member

Posts: 2989Hey
She sounded good until she said Limited Menu that was the end for me. To bad she does look good!!
Originally Posted by Friendz12
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-23 21:10 #10124Regular Member

Posts: 6Bait and Switch warning!
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/8597446.htm
I had great luck with Eros and their verified profiles but this is bait and switch with an agency that wants to upsell, too. Outcall and got a lady in her late 30's. Nothing near the photos. Don't get ripped off with AVN Expo going on this week!
-
01-05-23 18:54 #10123Senior Member

Posts: 63[[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-05-23 17:56 #10122Banned Member

Posts: 443Alara Lamarr
After some miscommunication with a couple of providers during my stay I managed to hook up with Alara. She is fantastic. I got the total PSE experience. Felt like I was in one her movies. After a few minutes of get to know you talk once we started we didn't stop.
After round 1 I was drained, literally and figuratively. LOL. 90 min date at a very reasonable price. Pretty much everything was on the menu except greek. Any position, dirty talk, a little GFE action.
Someone mentioned her politics. Politics are the last thing on my mind during my sessions. She was a cool chick easy to talk to.
I asked her to dress down. No need to dress up as she was going to be naked for the next 90 min and she was appreciative of the request. I travel to vegas quite a bit and the frequency will just increase this coming year.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AlaraLaMarr
-
01-05-23 14:43 #10121Regular Member

Posts: 3Maya Rose Ebony Spinner
I met with Maya Rose once she landed in Vegas and was very unsure. She reached out to me and used to go by Venom in the Memphis TN classifieds. She got amazing feedback so I decided to bite. She was so discreet. She stated that the big city was scary for her and she wanted to build a small book of business but only part time. She's located on Boulder highway with a basic menu. $$ All pictures on the reviews are real though she won't send any. She looks exactly like them. Though UTR she performed like a veteran and I was very pleased. PM me for her info, I told her I would leave a shining review for her.
-
01-04-23 20:48 #10120Senior Member

Posts: 252Jenni
Yes I am the one that posted about her before.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 16:32 #10119Senior Member

Posts: 258Questions
Fake, fake and. Fake.
Originally Posted by AussChub
[View Original Post]
It is an incall China house with hideous women.
-
01-04-23 15:50 #10118Senior Member

Posts: 808Someone posted about her
A year or so ago. I reached out to her but we never met. Kinda pricey from what I recall.
Originally Posted by Ralphy3456
[View Original Post]
Are you him again?
-
01-04-23 11:54 #10117Senior Member

Posts: 39Info on three possibles in Vegas
Looking for any local information on these three. They have reviews on them but can't see them. Seem legit but wanted to check in at least and see if anyone has seen them.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/hikaru-e...s-vegas-939982
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mimi-esc...s-vegas-902866
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/anna-esc...s-vegas-455151
-
01-04-23 10:55 #10116Senior Member

Posts: 252Jenni
My friend Jenni is stuck with Christmas bills and could use some help. She is a part time provider. If you contact me I will be happy to forward her number. She's 4'9" with nice big funbags and an ass that's so sweet I bet ice cream comes out of it. Please don't ask me about a bunch of initials and prices. She will be happy to answer any questions you may have.










Reply With Quote






