Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 1356 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19481

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallant123  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, anyone seen her below and any reviews:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/799001239171
    I saw her on the northside a while back. I took an hour and was not disappointed, but should have done a half.

    My experience with her wasn't GFE, for sure as she was all "no open mouth kissing". But it also wasn't PSE, she wasn't really into getting to terribly wild. In the end we did no kissing at all. BJ to get up for the cover, hit is missionary, hit it K9, back to missionary to finish. Friendly chatter and out the door. Exactly what I was looking for that day.

    I think she fills a third space. She is super nice, has a decent / nice / not amazing but not at all bad body. She gives a great BJ. She is into a few basic positions for you to hit it. She isn't there for a fantasy or a role play, she is there to get that nut from you for an easy rate, without putting in a ton of extra effort on her end. Tight kitty, clean incall room, easy to talk to and zero hassle. That's my opinion.

    I will see her again for sure, but only when in that quickie frame of mind.

  2. #19480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    She legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gallant123  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, anyone seen her below and any reviews:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/799001239171
    Yeah, she real and legit. Pics are accurate. Saw her twice around thanksgiving time. Didn't have any problems with her.

  3. #19479

  4. #19478
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallant123  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, anyone seen her below and any reviews:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/799001239171
    She is legit.

  5. #19477

    Need advice

    Fellow mongers, anyone seen her below and any reviews:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/799001239171

  6. #19476

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AGuyHere87  [View Original Post]
    First one was I walked away from, she was high on something and really shifty.

    Bella, she is okay but she has a known addiction. She was clean the first time I met her and was really pleasant. The 2nd time though her arm was blown out and she was nodding bad so I left.
    Thanks fellas. Marie has a couple different posts floating about. One just promoting her * and another inviting outcalls or car meets. That's too bad about Bella. Seems like she's likely messing around with something she shouldn't be.

  7. #19475

    I have met with both

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Per our very productive and helpful sidebar regarding the search features (thank you all who chipped in with tips and feedback!) I attempted to search for this gal but didn't find anything. Has anyone met with her, and if so could you share your thoughts? Thanks in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/775451335471

    I met with Bella not long ago. She was nice enough, but kinda meh. Seemed like her attention was elsewhere. Noticed from previous posts that mongers had commented about the wraps around her arms. Still had them. When I inquired she said they were from a stove fire. Not so sure about that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/085528288680
    First one was I walked away from, she was high on something and really shifty.

    Bella, she is okay but she has a known addiction. She was clean the first time I met her and was really pleasant. The 2nd time though her arm was blown out and she was nodding bad so I left.

  8. #19474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Per our very productive and helpful sidebar regarding the search features (thank you all who chipped in with tips and feedback!) I attempted to search for this gal but didn't find anything. Has anyone met with her, and if so could you share your thoughts? Thanks in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/775451335471

    I met with Bella not long ago. She was nice enough, but kinda meh. Seemed like her attention was elsewhere. Noticed from previous posts that mongers had commented about the wraps around her arms. Still had them. When I inquired she said they were from a stove fire. Not so sure about that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/085528288680
    No personal experience with either but I've seen Marie's ads for a while. Don't remember any comments on her but I'm not sure I've ever seen anything to indicate she does meet-ups. The link you posted doesn't mention meets. I've seen countless reports on Bella from glowing praise to reports of robbery. Proceed with caution.

  9. #19473

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler0429  [View Original Post]
    I got scammed like this 1 X too for $20 cashapp. So just a question as kinda newbie. Does anyone worry about woman knowing where you live if bring to you? I have done this before and I agree they should have way to get to me, but I have mixed thoughts on it, but it also better than sketchy apartment / hotel. It is 1 reason I like DI! It neutral location, women have nice hotel / apartment.
    I will typically only bring them to my place if I have met them at an incall before. I do follow basic rules though such as not leaving anything valuable like phone / pc etc out in visible sight. I also live in a condo with secured building entry and a lobby so not concerned about them knowing where I live as much, more concerned with them knowing what I drive. More likely to vandalize a car than a house etc.

  10. #19472

    No info but.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or have information on this escort? She goes by Kristen. Photos look good but I haven't found any reviews yet.

    https://ondate.io/united-states/indi...kristen-taylor
    No info but for 500 an hour there are waaayyy better options out there.

  11. #19471

    Catherine Amour

    I've seen Catherine and recommend. She's educated, personable, stays in a nice hotel. BBBJ. FS is covered. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by TR7575  [View Original Post]
    Seeking info. A search yielded questions but no answers. (Does not appear to be Catherine the Teacher but an entirely different Catherine.).

    https://tryst.link/escort/catherine-amour

    Thank you in advance!

  12. #19470

    Marie & Bella

    Per our very productive and helpful sidebar regarding the search features (thank you all who chipped in with tips and feedback!) I attempted to search for this gal but didn't find anything. Has anyone met with her, and if so could you share your thoughts? Thanks in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/775451335471

    I met with Bella not long ago. She was nice enough, but kinda meh. Seemed like her attention was elsewhere. Noticed from previous posts that mongers had commented about the wraps around her arms. Still had them. When I inquired she said they were from a stove fire. Not so sure about that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/085528288680

  13. #19469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Do you happen to have a link for her? I'd love to reconnect if she's back.
    Https: skipthegames com / posts / bloomington / female-escorts / caucasian_w / the-infamous-jojo /560313689351.

  14. #19468

    Catherine Amour. Tryst

    Seeking info. A search yielded questions but no answers. (Does not appear to be Catherine the Teacher but an entirely different Catherine.).

    https://tryst.link/escort/catherine-amour

    Thank you in advance!

  15. #19467

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJim  [View Original Post]
    I will try and get to Lafayette to check for the team, but it seems JoJo Blondie is in Lafayette. Really missed her since she left Indy. Lafayette is not convenient for me, but she is one of a kind and worth the drive. Due to, why schedule will not be able to make the drive until the end of the month, but will report back.
    Do you happen to have a link for her? I'd love to reconnect if she's back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape