Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 24808
-
12-27-22 22:45 #19423Regular Member

Posts: 13She wanted a deposit from me
I tried to see her tonight bu she said I needed to give her deposit first, did anyone give her a deposit?
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 22:26 #19422Senior Member

Posts: 153Good
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
Zen. The information IS good:
Originally Posted by Hotshot3
[View Original Post]
- For those who do NOT want to go with someone who does raw the information is invaluable!
- Some people do not mind or only do raw (which some people do not approve of) - for them this information is just as important.
Whatever your preference or opinion is doesn't matter. The information is good.
Hotshot. Thanks for the info!
-
12-27-22 21:47 #19421Senior Member

Posts: 808It is
To a lot of you guys, raw is a good thing.
Originally Posted by ZenAdventurer
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 21:34 #19420Senior Member

Posts: 127Raw?
You say that like it's a good thing.
Originally Posted by Hotshot3
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 17:35 #19419Senior Member

Posts: 134Hmm
That's weird than. Maybe her number got hacked? But yeah, I'm talking about the mulatto chick with the headbands on. Do you by any chance have another number?
Originally Posted by IndyBobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 16:36 #19418Senior Member

Posts: 189Depends
Depends on you personally.
I don't because I'd rather not put my stuff at risk. Providers are typically nomad and travel from hotel to hotel / motel so they don't have much to lose.
Originally Posted by Traveler0429
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 16:32 #19417Senior Member

Posts: 121Toftt
For me she was average all around. Looks. Body type. Enthusiasm. But got the job done and others may like her look better. I had a standard experience and did not pursue any fetish or anything out of the ordinary. All done safely but did not ask about bb. She seems to change her name in ads but she was in fact on the west side.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/105856628
-
12-27-22 15:28 #19416Senior Member

Posts: 121This seems off
She never has asked me for advance and I've not known her to use a hotel. I've only known her to be at an Eastside apartment. I've also found her to be very quick to respond back and forth and to be timely. You sure your talking about the right girl? I guess we all have our own experiences and they can differ.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 05:58 #19415Senior Member

Posts: 27Come to you / uber
I got scammed like this 1 X too for $20 cashapp. So just a question as kinda newbie. Does anyone worry about woman knowing where you live if bring to you? I have done this before and I agree they should have way to get to me, but I have mixed thoughts on it, but it also better than sketchy apartment / hotel. It is 1 reason I like DI! It neutral location, women have nice hotel / apartment.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 17:09 #19414Senior Member

Posts: 808Current ad
In the current ad the pictures all look like the same girl to me. Now if you go to the other pictures associated with that number there are several girls. That happens a lot and it happens with real providers. I don't know why. Perhaps using a pimp with that number. Not sure.
Originally Posted by Zerbert003
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 17:05 #19413Senior Member

Posts: 218Which one?
So you say is girl in pictures, but I'm counting at least 3 girls in pictures of ad, possibly 4. Please be a little more specific and detailed.
Originally Posted by Hotshot3
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
12-26-22 16:48 #19412Senior Member

Posts: 808Again
There's no reason to send somebody $20 or anything to confirm an appointment or a deposit of any sort. I see all kinds of chicks that are new to me and if they ask for anything upfront it's no. And I even require them to come to me. If they don't have the means to do that I will gladly Uber them. Yeah and I've been out a six dollar Uber cancellation fee which doesn't bother me. Don't mind that the Uber guy gets six dollars for nothing. At least I don't feel scammed.
Originally Posted by Fonzy
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 15:59 #19411Senior Member

Posts: 134Scammed
Idk but I got scammed by her. I reached out to her. Sent her $20 via cash app to confirm my appointment. I pulled up to her hotel and proceeds to ask me pictures of the hotel which I sent. Than proceeds to ask for the rest of the donation before she even sees me. Which I told her I would happily pay when I see her. So I wasted 15 minutes going back and forth and I'm out $20.
Originally Posted by Hotshot3
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 10:47 #19410Senior Member

Posts: 350Yeah the last time I saw her was about July, and the last time I was in contact with her was August. Since then crickets.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
I hope she is doing okay.
-
12-26-22 08:06 #19409Senior Member

Posts: 66She is definitely real and the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by IndyBobby
[View Original Post]
Does it raw and you can finish in two holes.









Reply With Quote





