Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 357 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 407 457 857 1357 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19466
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I will ask about any provider when I have questions and am inquiring about them whether recent or in the past. I do a "dry run" to see reviews and number check.

    Stuff gets buried here and I (like many of you I'm sure) don't have all day to check through hundreds of pages. If you have the info comment otherwise scroll past.
    Right. The search function is great, but sometimes, the results can be difficult to navigate and confusing. Some mongers have different levels of savvy when it comes to using these tools.

    We need to be supportive of one another. This shit can be dangerous and rather costly, in more ways than one. Lets offer each other some much needed grace, that is rarely found outside of here and just be as helpful as we can.

  2. #19465

    I'm sure you're right.

    Never thought of it that way.

    [DeletedbyAdmin]Must you do this? One of the reasons they keep posting is because guys like you just HAVE to quote them and say something cute.

    They know that a few of you guys will do this after I delete their account and that if 100,000 guys read the report a few will be stupid enough to respond, it costs them nothing but time to run this scam and you are HELPING them do it. We delete 80% of their posts but we always miss a few, but as long as they have you guys helping them then they don't care because they still get paid.

    See where it says Report Post?

    A2
    [ / QUOTE].

  3. #19464

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or have information on this escort? She goes by Kristen. Photos look good but I haven't found any reviews yet.

    https://ondate.io/united-states/indi...kristen-taylor
    Post 16362 in this thread is the only review I can find, dating to May of 2021.

  4. #19463

    Infamous JoJoBlondie returns

    I will try and get to Lafayette to check for the team, but it seems JoJo Blondie is in Lafayette. Really missed her since she left Indy. Lafayette is not convenient for me, but she is one of a kind and worth the drive. Due to, why schedule will not be able to make the drive until the end of the month, but will report back.

  5. #19462

    Any info of this lady In Indianapolis.

    Has anyone seen or have information on this escort? She goes by Kristen. Photos look good but I haven't found any reviews yet.

    https://ondate.io/united-states/indi...kristen-taylor

  6. #19461

    Oh my.

    This sounds totally legit. I'm going to get a hold of this chick right away and send her money and wait for her to knock on my door.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Must you do this? One of the reasons they keep posting is because guys like you just HAVE to quote them and say something cute.

    They know that a few of you guys will do this after I delete their account and that if 100,000 guys read the report a few will be stupid enough to respond, it costs them nothing but time to run this scam and you are HELPING them do it. We delete 80% of their posts but we always miss a few, but as long as they have you guys helping them then they don't care because they still get paid.

    See where it says Report Post?

    A2

  7. #19460

    Try this next time

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Look at what I wrote to the guy above. The same to you. Don't do this.

    A2
    Not to include the link while you are editing your profile. Hahahahah. Nice fake review.

  8. #19459

    Form utilization

    I will ask about any provider when I have questions and am inquiring about them whether recent or in the past. I do a "dry run" to see reviews and number check.

    Stuff gets buried here and I (like many of you I'm sure) don't have all day to check through hundreds of pages. If you have the info comment otherwise scroll past.

  9. #19458

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSambo  [View Original Post]
    You know what's far more annoying than someone not utilizing the search function?

    Complaining about someone not using the search function.

    Just share info if you have it. If you don't want to, don't. Isn't that what this board is for?

    I've utilized the search function at times and didn't find enough information and asked about a provider and received valuable info that way. I'm not sure what is wrong with that.
    Exactly correct. Too many on here want to ***** about others choices rather than provide info. I don't care who you fuck. You shouldn't care who I fuck. This monger is right. This board is for sharing info to help each other find women to fuck. Period.

  10. #19457
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She's hung out with me before she ever placed ads anywhere, She was OK. Maybe she's better now since she's professional.
    Cool, she looks like she's worth one poke.

  11. #19456

    I know her

    Quote Originally Posted by Gms1376  [View Original Post]
    She's hung out with me before she ever placed ads anywhere, She was OK. Maybe she's better now since she's professional.

  12. #19455

    Apologies

    I apologize. To explain, but not an excuse, I do not see this site as a competitor with the others. More complimentary than competitive. It strikes me that each provides different information with this one being a suburb provider of real time information as well as a much wider range of information. But, I may be wrong and this I apologize.

  13. #19454
    Quote Originally Posted by AGuyHere87  [View Original Post]
    How is it lots of us found this information ourselves? Hell I found agencies in almost every place I've been with something called a search bar. It is laziness and I'm just calling it how I see it.
    You know what's far more annoying than someone not utilizing the search function?

    Complaining about someone not using the search function.

    Just share info if you have it. If you don't want to, don't. Isn't that what this board is for?

    I've utilized the search function at times and didn't find enough information and asked about a provider and received valuable info that way. I'm not sure what is wrong with that.

  14. #19453

    Calling it how I see it

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Thank you to those of you who shared a helpful reply. There's a lot of stuff on here, and I'm sure that none (OK most) of us aren't logged on 23 hours a day exploring every square inch of the site. To AGuyHere87. Lazy? Maybe. Sounds like you could use some help catching a little fishy. Good luck, sir!
    How is it lots of us found this information ourselves? Hell I found agencies in almost every place I've been with something called a search bar. It is laziness and I'm just calling it how I see it.

  15. #19452

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape