Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 8727
-
01-04-23 00:24 #5772Senior Member

Posts: 85Newports?
It's about the only brand of cigarette the bodegas will sell loose so that's what they all smoke. A pack of cigarettes costs more than a dime of hard so what do you think they are investing in?
Originally Posted by Socom1
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 23:57 #5771Senior Member

Posts: 567Newport's
Can someone please explain the Newport's to me? Why do all these Ho's smoke them?
Originally Posted by DrJohnson2
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 22:39 #5770Senior Member

Posts: 145She's real at least.
Saw her for a car date which I never do. My first time ever actually. She's very negotiable. She gave good head in my dream. She has or at least had a "man" She admitted to that when I asked about her "weird" text convos we had but I never saw him or had issues. She was flip floppy and quoted all over the place but apparently it's because both her and him work working the phone at different times. Above average BBBJ for a decent price. That's all I got. She definitely has demons but was clean enough. Had a cute body and let my hands Rome. Car dates aren't for me and when I inquired about her current incall location I decided against repeating. I'm not big on private residence unless it's a girl I've worked with a lot over time. I did get the feeling she would be fun in a bed though, which is why I inquired.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 21:32 #5769Senior Member

Posts: 1231She also may be at the Grey Bar Inn after plowing down her boyfriend!!
Originally Posted by RBlacko
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 20:21 #5768Senior Member

Posts: 85Zackly!
I'd give her that $100 for a Test Ride / Audition or whatever you want to call it, my guess by the way she sounds it would be a one & done without ever having a shot at me wanting more of it.
Originally Posted by EggPoacher88
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 18:44 #5767Regular Member

Posts: 9BBW Redhead Brandi
Has anyone heard anything from BBW Brandi lately? She seems to have fallen off of the radar.
-
01-03-23 12:26 #5766Senior Member

Posts: 878Ditto. She posts often but I'm not familiar with her.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 12:24 #5765Senior Member

Posts: 878411
I talked with this one a couple times. She's negotiable. Who knows her though?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/551127980338
-
01-03-23 05:37 #5764Senior Member

Posts: 982Definitely not my type, If in a real dry spell maybe if she is confirmed safe, no thugs and leaving smelling like Newport's.
Originally Posted by EggPoacher88
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 00:54 #5763Senior Member

Posts: 977Thanks. May have to hit her up. Just got to ditch the work truck somewhere.
Originally Posted by MarkW7671
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 21:46 #5762Senior Member

Posts: 192If she were realistic and just charged Backpage classic prices 160 for an hour or 100 for a half hour, I would have saw her already. I wonder how much she is really making at her current price rate. I think her customers would be more consistent if she just lowered it to the Backpage classic rates.
Originally Posted by NECreampie
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 16:45 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 85Over Priced For Sure
With all those 'No's' I wouldn't give her much more than a $100 at her incall location.
Originally Posted by EggPoacher88
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 15:44 #5760Senior Member

Posts: 192There is no way in hell
There is no way in hell she is supposed to be getting away with charging over 200 an hour. 200 an hour is pushing it. 160 an hour is the correct price for this lady. Every man with at least a minimum wage job should be able to afford seeing her without feeling like a slave because you paid your maximum daily wage just to see her for an hour. You should not have to spend 2 and a half days working to see her for an hour, she is way over valued. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/karla-mamii/52606302.
-
01-02-23 13:53 #5759Senior Member

Posts: 446Slim pickings
Really has been slim pickings. I have stuck to a few regulars on my travels. Buffalo and Philly / AC. As for CT, local talent. I am down to sticking with Lacy (she travels).
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 10:45 #5758Senior Member

Posts: 85Guess I'll have to hit it then
Thanks JavaMan I appreciate the intell. I haven't been on here in forever, I had forgotten my login and the e-mail was defunct, but last night the memory clicked. I didn't want to jump on that without a bit of knowledge being the cheap fucker I am.








Reply With Quote






