Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 8731
-
01-02-23 16:45 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 85Over Priced For Sure
With all those 'No's' I wouldn't give her much more than a $100 at her incall location.
Originally Posted by EggPoacher88
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 15:44 #5760Senior Member

Posts: 192There is no way in hell
There is no way in hell she is supposed to be getting away with charging over 200 an hour. 200 an hour is pushing it. 160 an hour is the correct price for this lady. Every man with at least a minimum wage job should be able to afford seeing her without feeling like a slave because you paid your maximum daily wage just to see her for an hour. You should not have to spend 2 and a half days working to see her for an hour, she is way over valued. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/karla-mamii/52606302.
-
01-02-23 13:53 #5759Senior Member

Posts: 446Slim pickings
Really has been slim pickings. I have stuck to a few regulars on my travels. Buffalo and Philly / AC. As for CT, local talent. I am down to sticking with Lacy (she travels).
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 10:45 #5758Senior Member

Posts: 85Guess I'll have to hit it then
Thanks JavaMan I appreciate the intell. I haven't been on here in forever, I had forgotten my login and the e-mail was defunct, but last night the memory clicked. I didn't want to jump on that without a bit of knowledge being the cheap fucker I am.
-
01-02-23 09:18 #5757Senior Member

Posts: 746Tara
She has been reviewed by me and others in the Waterbury section. Not bad. I little pricy but you can get her down.
Originally Posted by NECreampie
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 07:37 #5756Regular Member

Posts: 12Seriously?
If what you're saying is true, I couldn't tell, everything seemed to be in the right place and worked like every other one does.
Originally Posted by Mustafa
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-23 07:34 #5755Regular Member

Posts: 12Not just cam shows
Hey there,
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
She is doing in all at her place. She has a huge online business as well. But she's definitely meeting in person.
-
01-02-23 07:32 #5754Senior Member

Posts: 465Any info
Happy New Year guys.
I searched but couldn't find anything. Anyone had experience? She's in New Haven.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/922796064019
Maybe she goes by spice?
-
01-01-23 22:49 #5753Senior Member

Posts: 66Do the words reliable and decent-looking have any value?
Damn, it's been a tough couple of months!
Ghosted by newcomers in Milford and Norwalk. Made connections twice with "old friends" in both cities, but found them older, heavier, and hard to get hold of.
Not willing to go to the scary places in New Haven at night, but might venture out during the day.
God, I'd love to hear about reliable, not overweight, and consistent dreams!
$1 or $2 seems okay. The $5 Russians down in Stamford were wonderful, but not a great value.
-
01-01-23 20:47 #5752Senior Member

Posts: 85Has anyone seen this one?
I've been seeing this over and over again, and the thoughts of that tiny spinner body grinding on me has me ready to go.
-
12-29-22 22:28 #5751Senior Member

Posts: 977Another one I wanted to meet with awhile back. Happy to see she is back but seems like only can shows. Please tell me I'm wrong. I'd play.
Originally Posted by MarkW7671
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 22:26 #5750Senior Member

Posts: 977I txt back and forth with her about a month ago. Schedule didn't jive. Want to meet with her still.
Originally Posted by LuckyDragoon12
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 21:48 #5749Senior Member

Posts: 66Eggnog or Wishful Thinking?
Please, my friend--take advantage of the "Is this image real?" feature on STG.
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
I found this lovely website in Russia (based in Tuvalu) : https://pressa.tv/devushka-dnya/8501...krasavicy.html.
Even better, the caption reads: Morning selection of slender and beautiful girls for every taste, who will show their beauty from all sides, and they are beautiful from any side.
So yeah. Not real.
-
12-29-22 16:17 #5748Senior Member

Posts: 738He's referring to Michaela.
Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe
[View Original Post]
100% TRANSformer of the M to F variety.
-
12-29-22 13:28 #5747Senior Member

Posts: 2148Who are you referring about?
Originally Posted by BbcMonger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





