Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 582 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 8727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5772

    Newports?

    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please explain the Newport's to me? Why do all these Ho's smoke them?
    It's about the only brand of cigarette the bodegas will sell loose so that's what they all smoke. A pack of cigarettes costs more than a dime of hard so what do you think they are investing in?

  2. #5771

    Newport's

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not my type, If in a real dry spell maybe if she is confirmed safe, no thugs and leaving smelling like Newport's.
    Can someone please explain the Newport's to me? Why do all these Ho's smoke them?

  3. #5770

    She's real at least.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year guys.

    I searched but couldn't find anything. Anyone had experience? She's in New Haven.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/922796064019

    Maybe she goes by spice?
    Saw her for a car date which I never do. My first time ever actually. She's very negotiable. She gave good head in my dream. She has or at least had a "man" She admitted to that when I asked about her "weird" text convos we had but I never saw him or had issues. She was flip floppy and quoted all over the place but apparently it's because both her and him work working the phone at different times. Above average BBBJ for a decent price. That's all I got. She definitely has demons but was clean enough. Had a cute body and let my hands Rome. Car dates aren't for me and when I inquired about her current incall location I decided against repeating. I'm not big on private residence unless it's a girl I've worked with a lot over time. I did get the feeling she would be fun in a bed though, which is why I inquired.

  4. #5769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by RBlacko  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything from BBW Brandi lately? She seems to have fallen off of the radar.
    She also may be at the Grey Bar Inn after plowing down her boyfriend!!

  5. #5768

    Zackly!

    Quote Originally Posted by EggPoacher88  [View Original Post]
    If she were realistic and just charged Backpage classic prices 160 for an hour or 100 for a half hour, I would have saw her already. I wonder how much she is really making at her current price rate. I think her customers would be more consistent if she just lowered it to the Backpage classic rates.
    I'd give her that $100 for a Test Ride / Audition or whatever you want to call it, my guess by the way she sounds it would be a one & done without ever having a shot at me wanting more of it.

  6. #5767

    BBW Redhead Brandi

    Has anyone heard anything from BBW Brandi lately? She seems to have fallen off of the radar.

  7. #5766
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyWonder9  [View Original Post]
    Happy New Year guys.

    I searched but couldn't find anything. Anyone had experience? She's in New Haven.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/danbu...-/922796064019

    Maybe she goes by spice?
    Ditto. She posts often but I'm not familiar with her.

  8. #5765

    411

    I talked with this one a couple times. She's negotiable. Who knows her though?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/551127980338

  9. #5764
    Quote Originally Posted by EggPoacher88  [View Original Post]
    There is no way in hell she is supposed to be getting away with charging over 200 an hour. 200 an hour is pushing it. 160 an hour is the correct price for this lady. Every man with at least a minimum wage job should be able to afford seeing her without feeling like a slave because you paid your maximum daily wage just to see her for an hour. You should not have to spend 2 and a half days working to see her for an hour, she is way over valued. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/karla-mamii/52606302.
    Definitely not my type, If in a real dry spell maybe if she is confirmed safe, no thugs and leaving smelling like Newport's.

  10. #5763
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkW7671  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    She is doing in all at her place. She has a huge online business as well. But she's definitely meeting in person.
    Thanks. May have to hit her up. Just got to ditch the work truck somewhere.

  11. #5762
    Quote Originally Posted by NECreampie  [View Original Post]
    With all those 'No's' I wouldn't give her much more than a $100 at her incall location.
    If she were realistic and just charged Backpage classic prices 160 for an hour or 100 for a half hour, I would have saw her already. I wonder how much she is really making at her current price rate. I think her customers would be more consistent if she just lowered it to the Backpage classic rates.

  12. #5761

    Over Priced For Sure

    Quote Originally Posted by EggPoacher88  [View Original Post]
    There is no way in hell she is supposed to be getting away with charging over 200 an hour. 200 an hour is pushing it. 160 an hour is the correct price for this lady. Every man with at least a minimum wage job should be able to afford seeing her without feeling like a slave because you paid your maximum daily wage just to see her for an hour. You should not have to spend 2 and a half days working to see her for an hour, she is way over valued. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/karla-mamii/52606302.
    With all those 'No's' I wouldn't give her much more than a $100 at her incall location.

  13. #5760

    There is no way in hell

    There is no way in hell she is supposed to be getting away with charging over 200 an hour. 200 an hour is pushing it. 160 an hour is the correct price for this lady. Every man with at least a minimum wage job should be able to afford seeing her without feeling like a slave because you paid your maximum daily wage just to see her for an hour. You should not have to spend 2 and a half days working to see her for an hour, she is way over valued. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/karla-mamii/52606302.

  14. #5759

    Slim pickings

    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny  [View Original Post]
    Damn, it's been a tough couple of months!

    Ghosted by newcomers in Milford and Norwalk. Made connections twice with "old friends" in both cities, but found them older, heavier, and hard to get hold of.

    Not willing to go to the scary places in New Haven at night, but might venture out during the day.

    God, I'd love to hear about reliable, not overweight, and consistent dreams!

    $1 or $2 seems okay. The $5 Russians down in Stamford were wonderful, but not a great value.
    Really has been slim pickings. I have stuck to a few regulars on my travels. Buffalo and Philly / AC. As for CT, local talent. I am down to sticking with Lacy (she travels).

  15. #5758

    Guess I'll have to hit it then

    Thanks JavaMan I appreciate the intell. I haven't been on here in forever, I had forgotten my login and the e-mail was defunct, but last night the memory clicked. I didn't want to jump on that without a bit of knowledge being the cheap fucker I am.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape