Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 327 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3022
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueHen  [View Original Post]
    Hey Patman.

    I would think long and hard before I did a incall with her the location isn't the best and me personally I never do incall in the city row houses period!! She's a cool woman and this has nothing to do with her personally but you never know what's going on around you if you know what I mean. Stay safe and Happy New Year!
    Thanks man. I haven't done anything in a car around Wilmington in forever (and definitely not in her neck of the woods). I'm guessing she has a decent spot to drive to?

  2. #3021
    Video Friendly?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    So did you do full or just BJ for 80?

  3. #3020
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1970  [View Original Post]
    She had a sexy nighty o and didn't get naked and I didn't ask either. I guess I was in a hurry. From what I could see she looks pretty good if you're into tall thin girls with small tits.
    So did you do full or just BJ for 80?

  4. #3019
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get this out of her and talked down to 80.
    BBBJCIM or no?

  5. #3018

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    How does she look in person? How did she look naked?
    She had a sexy nighty o and didn't get naked and I didn't ask either. I guess I was in a hurry. From what I could see she looks pretty good if you're into tall thin girls with small tits.

  6. #3017
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1970  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Wednesday and was able to negotiate 80 for ss BJ. She was actually pretty good. I probably would repeat with my plan to get her down to 60.
    How does she look in person? How did she look naked?

  7. #3016

    Same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get this out if her and talked down to 80.
    I saw her Wednesday and was able to negotiate 80 for ss BJ. She was actually pretty good. I probably would repeat with my plan to get her down to 60.

  8. #3015
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much the same. But refused to send a picture, that by any standards, would be considered pornographic as proof of who she is not. Red Flag for me.

    Also the pics look drug sick skinny to me. That's a consideration as well.

    Tried the GPS stuff on me too.
    I was able to get this out if her and talked down to 80.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20230101_123627_TextFree.jpg‎  

  9. #3014

    Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure it's the same girl in both ads. Talked to her 2 nights ago. Text very normal. Staying at motel 6 on 273 in newark. Wanted 150 ss but quickly said 100 when I told her that was way to high.
    Pretty much the same. But refused to send a picture, that by any standards, would be considered pornographic as proof of who she is not. Red Flag for me.

    Also the pics look drug sick skinny to me. That's a consideration as well.

    Tried the GPS stuff on me too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tndkzmzgwyjlhnte1mzdhytnhmzvkmgixmgjimje0zmexzdk3nw.jpg.jpeg‎   tmjuwmzvkztexm2m0nmvlntexn2zkytk0mtriymi5odblywmwnw.jpg.jpeg‎   tndg4mtk4zda2ymfimddlmwfkodgzowq5ngu0mtblythkztg2zg.jpg.jpeg‎  

  10. #3013
    Hey Patman.

    I would think long and hard before I did a incall with her the location isn't the best and me personally I never do incall in the city row houses period!! She's a cool woman and this has nothing to do with her personally but you never know what's going on around you if you know what I mean. Stay safe and Happy New Year!

    Quote Originally Posted by PatMan99  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the heads-up. I've been text ok ing back and forth with her today since she said she has incall available.

  11. #3012
    Pretty sure it's the same girl in both ads. Talked to her 2 nights ago. Text very normal. Staying at motel 6 on 273 in newark. Wanted 150 ss but quickly said 100 when I told her that was way to high.

  12. #3011
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    I seen amber back in the summer or spring I can't remember. Shew she looked better than her pictures and the service was on point. I have seen her on Facebook and I think once her bf passed away she just let go and went down hill. I have not been able to go see her do to location change but I'm glad you let us know.
    Appreciate the heads-up. I've been text ok ing back and forth with her today since she said she has incall available.

  13. #3010

    New

    Neither add lists a city for location. Red flag.

  14. #3009

    2 New Ladies


  15. #3008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueHen  [View Original Post]
    I was killing some time in Wilmington area and took a look at STG to see if anyone interested me I came across Amber Ad and decided to text her and she responded right away 20 minutes later I'm picking her up from her row house. I like the pics in her Ad but what walked down the steps wasn't that girl not even close. Thought about pulling away fast but decided to let her in the car since we were only doing a SS car date for 40. She was pleasant and directed me to a place we could do the deed. Amber is a very nice woman and her skills were on point and she got the job done. We chatted for a few minutes and I dropped her off at a corner store. Myself personally I won't be back mainly because of the bait and switch with the pics. She looks way older and more worn down then the pics suggest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...n/295589153381
    I seen amber back in the summer or spring I can't remember. Shew she looked better than her pictures and the service was on point. I have seen her on Facebook and I think once her bf passed away she just let go and went down hill. I have not been able to go see her do to location change but I'm glad you let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape