Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 327 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3007

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueHen  [View Original Post]
    I was killing some time in Wilmington area and took a look at STG to see if anyone interested me I came across Amber Ad and decided to text her and she responded right away 20 minutes later I'm picking her up from her row house. I like the pics in her Ad but what walked down the steps wasn't that girl not even close. Thought about pulling away fast but decided to let her in the car since we were only doing a SS car date for 40. She was pleasant and directed me to a place we could do the deed. Amber is a very nice woman and her skills were on point and she got the job done. We chatted for a few minutes and I dropped her off at a corner store. Myself personally I won't be back mainly because of the bait and switch with the pics. She looks way older and more worn down then the pics suggest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...n/295589153381
    I also recently saw Amber and had last saw her January. It looked like two different people as in January she looked like the pic. Sadly I think her age in listing is correct but the hard life has torn her down rather quickly. A sweet girl nice petite body and a nice time. She does try to please but yeah looks like lot of milage in a short time.

  2. #3006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueHen  [View Original Post]
    I was killing some time in Wilmington area and took a look at STG to see if anyone interested me I came across Amber Ad and decided to text her and she responded right away 20 minutes later I'm picking her up from her row house. I like the pics in her Ad but what walked down the steps wasn't that girl not even close. Thought about pulling away fast but decided to let her in the car since we were only doing a SS car date for 40. She was pleasant and directed me to a place we could do the deed. Amber is a very nice woman and her skills were on point and she got the job done. We chatted for a few minutes and I dropped her off at a corner store. Myself personally I won't be back mainly because of the bait and switch with the pics. She looks way older and more worn down than the pics suggest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...n/295589153381
    That's really too bad. Thanks for sharing. At least she delivered. Someone needs to tell these providers to just be honest with the pics. A little time passage is fine, but make it give or take a year. Doll yourself up and take some pics. Some guys will like you and some won't, but at least you won't disappoint. And now that you know and have your expectations in check, at least you know you've got a provider you can count on.

  3. #3005

    Amber

    I was killing some time in Wilmington area and took a look at STG to see if anyone interested me I came across Amber Ad and decided to text her and she responded right away 20 minutes later I'm picking her up from her row house. I like the pics in her Ad but what walked down the steps wasn't that girl not even close. Thought about pulling away fast but decided to let her in the car since we were only doing a SS car date for 40. She was pleasant and directed me to a place we could do the deed. Amber is a very nice woman and her skills were on point and she got the job done. We chatted for a few minutes and I dropped her off at a corner store. Myself personally I won't be back mainly because of the bait and switch with the pics. She looks way older and more worn down then the pics suggest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...n/295589153381

  4. #3004
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    Serena although a nice girl at the end of the date once she is done and had her money and wants you to come back, but during the date is a complainer and can be down right annoying. I have seen her maybe 3 times 2 of them I could not wait to leave but that one time she was a absolutely amazing date.
    Thanks for the 411.

  5. #3003
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a long time, but a saw her a bit like 2 years ago, back when she was in the sketchy hotels around 13. Nice body, spinner, great tits. BJ was ok but the real issue was she had trouble really taking the D. Like too tight in a medical way, not a good way. One of the last times I saw her I actually brought lube to see if that would help. It did, kind of, but then she complained about the lube.
    I know what you mean. Tessa was an escort in Newark and had the same problem. Her VJ was about 2" deep (if I am generous about it) and could maybe take a baby carrot before she'd start complaining. Her body didn't seem to, so part of her routine was to reflexively prime herself with gallons of lube, which of course didn't really help, but at least she was slippery.

    Sadly, she died in 2020 during the covid clusterfuck, so.

  6. #3002
    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in a long time, but a saw her a bit like 2 years ago, back when she was in the sketchy hotels around 13. Nice body, spinner, great tits. BJ was ok but the real issue was she had trouble really taking the D. Like too tight in a medical way, not a good way. One of the last times I saw her I actually brought lube to see if that would help. It did, kind of, but then she complained about the lube.
    Serena although a nice girl at the end of the date once she is done and had her money and wants you to come back, but during the date is a complainer and can be down right annoying. I have seen her maybe 3 times 2 of them I could not wait to leave but that one time she was a absolutely amazing date.

  7. #3001

    Different issue

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet  [View Original Post]
    Most of the negative view points are due to the questionable people who go in / out of her room, hang around the door and in the lot when you are visiting.
    I haven't seen her in a long time, but a saw her a bit like 2 years ago, back when she was in the sketchy hotels around 13. Nice body, spinner, great tits. BJ was ok but the real issue was she had trouble really taking the D. Like too tight in a medical way, not a good way. One of the last times I saw her I actually brought lube to see if that would help. It did, kind of, but then she complained about the lube.

  8. #3000
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeyD  [View Original Post]
    You might file this under YMMV, but I just had a wonderful time with Serena. I'm not going to write a full review, but I was reluctant to meet her given all of the negative reviews. I was very nervous about getting a bad BJ, but I wanted to see if it could be true. Spoiler Alert: She gave a nice BBBJCIMNQBS. It may not have been the 'best' BJ, but it was fine. I know people have good and bad days. Maybe I caught her on a good day. What I can say is that I'm going back for more. If I catch her on a bad day, I'll let you know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...u/401834566472
    Most of the negative view points are due to the questionable people who go in / out of her room, hang around the door and in the lot when you are visiting.

  9. #2999

    Stg skipthegames links

    Quote Originally Posted by HomeyD  [View Original Post]
    STG recently fucked up the links to their site. Is this the same Freddie? https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/219011064700 Asking for a friend.
    So STG recently changed their url scheme, which is a huge pain. Here's a trick that can help:

    Start with an "old" link, for example here's Black Coffee from a few posts below by CK465:

    newark-de.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/black_caribbean/tohiwepure-enjoyment-/193330998725
    Remove the location "newark-de. " from the beginning, then replace everything from "female-escorts /" to before the post number "/193330998725" with "posts / newark-de", so now it looks like this:

    skipthegames.com/posts/newark-de/193330998725
    And it will take you to the new STG URL version of the old post. Unfortunately, in this case about Freddie, the original post has been removed from STG, and the original poster Dice201 didn't include a photos or a phone number, just an ask for info on Freddie and the link, there's little to go on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dice201  [View Original Post]
    Kudos to CK465 for including the link, provider name, and attaching photos to his post about Black Coffee!

    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    https://newark-de.skipthegames.com/f...-/193330998725

    I pulled the trigger on this
    ...

    Don't waste your time. Black Coffee is a old * looking for rent money. Not to satisfy a man.

  10. #2998

    Serena Redux

    You might file this under YMMV, but I just had a wonderful time with Serena. I'm not going to write a full review, but I was reluctant to meet her given all of the negative reviews. I was very nervous about getting a bad BJ, but I wanted to see if it could be true. Spoiler Alert: She gave a nice BBBJCIMNQBS. It may not have been the 'best' BJ, but it was fine. I know people have good and bad days. Maybe I caught her on a good day. What I can say is that I'm going back for more. If I catch her on a bad day, I'll let you know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...u/401834566472

  11. #2997

    Freddie

    Quote Originally Posted by HomeyD  [View Original Post]
    STG recently fucked up the links to their site. Is this the same Freddie? https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/219011064700 Asking for a friend.
    I'd say yes. I had one meet with her, and it was similar to Billy's second visit.

  12. #2996
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    First date I hade with her was semi ok. Room was full of smoke and smelled of weed. Over all a ok date but I said I would not repeat. Got desperate one night and text a bunch if girls. She was the only one to answer. Went to see her. I was so disgusting I left a few minutes into the date. She had a pot belly legs were full hair her pussy had a matted down Bush. Personally I would never ever recommend her after that second night.
    STG recently fucked up the links to their site. Is this the same Freddie? https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/219011064700 Asking for a friend.

  13. #2995

  14. #2994

    Chocolate For Christmas


  15. #2993
    Quote Originally Posted by Megakibbles  [View Original Post]
    her friend was Jaylynn.
    Who is jaylynn? I have never heard of that name before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape