Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4897
-
01-01-23 21:32 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks man. I haven't done anything in a car around Wilmington in forever (and definitely not in her neck of the woods). I'm guessing she has a decent spot to drive to?
Originally Posted by BlueHen
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 16:42 #3021Senior Member

Posts: 441Video Friendly?
Originally Posted by BillyBadass12
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 14:50 #3020Senior Member

Posts: 395So did you do full or just BJ for 80?
Originally Posted by Gator1970
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 14:35 #3019Senior Member

Posts: 244BBBJCIM or no?
Originally Posted by BillyBadass12
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 13:56 #3018Senior Member

Posts: 344Not bad
She had a sexy nighty o and didn't get naked and I didn't ask either. I guess I was in a hurry. From what I could see she looks pretty good if you're into tall thin girls with small tits.
Originally Posted by BillyBadass12
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 13:14 #3017Senior Member

Posts: 395How does she look in person? How did she look naked?
Originally Posted by Gator1970
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 13:03 #3016Senior Member

Posts: 344Same thing
I saw her Wednesday and was able to negotiate 80 for ss BJ. She was actually pretty good. I probably would repeat with my plan to get her down to 60.
Originally Posted by BillyBadass12
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 12:36 #3015Senior Member

Posts: 395I was able to get this out if her and talked down to 80.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-23 10:35 #3014Senior Member

Posts: 2788Jamie
Pretty much the same. But refused to send a picture, that by any standards, would be considered pornographic as proof of who she is not. Red Flag for me.
Originally Posted by BillyBadass12
[View Original Post]
Also the pics look drug sick skinny to me. That's a consideration as well.
Tried the GPS stuff on me too.
-
12-31-22 15:23 #3013Senior Member

Posts: 74Hey Patman.
I would think long and hard before I did a incall with her the location isn't the best and me personally I never do incall in the city row houses period!! She's a cool woman and this has nothing to do with her personally but you never know what's going on around you if you know what I mean. Stay safe and Happy New Year!
Originally Posted by PatMan99
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 22:16 #3012Senior Member

Posts: 395Pretty sure it's the same girl in both ads. Talked to her 2 nights ago. Text very normal. Staying at motel 6 on 273 in newark. Wanted 150 ss but quickly said 100 when I told her that was way to high.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 19:33 #3011Senior Member

Posts: 80Appreciate the heads-up. I've been text ok ing back and forth with her today since she said she has incall available.
Originally Posted by BillyBadass12
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 18:24 #3010Senior Member

Posts: 396New
Neither add lists a city for location. Red flag.
Originally Posted by Graham111
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 17:03 #3009Senior Member

Posts: 4412 New Ladies
Anyone have info? LUK of I connect.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/newar...8/028074002185
https://skipthegames.com/posts/newar...-/368696600256
-
12-29-22 20:57 #3008Senior Member

Posts: 395I seen amber back in the summer or spring I can't remember. Shew she looked better than her pictures and the service was on point. I have seen her on Facebook and I think once her bf passed away she just let go and went down hill. I have not been able to go see her do to location change but I'm glad you let us know.
Originally Posted by BlueHen
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





