The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 555 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 55 455 505 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 605 655 1055 1555 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 24519
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16209

    My Name

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    That's former SW Shana. She use to stay with her girlfriend near Wilkens. Use to stroll around the Wilkens and Ashton area about a few years ago. Not bad but nothing to brag about either.

    Phyuck!
    Well thanks! LOL. Alil late now but thanks for putting my real name on here. I no longer work the streets or am I with my girlfriend anymore. I am also no longer on drugs so my "game" is better! And for you to know my real name you must have been a repeat customer.

  2. #16208

    Casey

    I decided to hit up Casey who's in Pasadena now after work last night. She didn't even remember I stood her up recently which goes to show how spacey she is.

    After finally getting to her place at 12:38, she makes me wait 22 minutes before I got a response to go ahead and come in. I left at 1 am on the dot and next minute she texted me she was outside. I turn back and she was so I meet up with her and go in.

    The place is just as messy as her old spots. We shoot the shit for a bit and I used the bathroom (No BF in sight) so I'm getting myself ready and she's of course taking her time trying to put a band aid on a cut she had on her finger. Then takes a couple hits from her pipe in which idk what she was smokin but it wasn't weed like she said.

    Finally, around 1:30-1:40 she gets to work and after making me wait for so long I took my fine time fucking her mouth. She kept gettin me close to cumming pretty quickly so I kept stopping her and took control. I was tryin to get ready to bend her over but she told me she's on her period.

    I continue to fuck her mouth for a few more minutes and let out a weekend's worth of black milk for her to swallow. And she did with no complaining. After this I get myself together and get on the road. Idk if she's worth all this trouble anymore. Happy fuckin new year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230101_123434.jpg‎   20230101_123517.jpg‎   20230101_123450.jpg‎   20230101_123531.jpg‎   20230101_123502.jpg‎  

    20230101_123657.jpg‎  

  3. #16207
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilChux  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing these girls post for the last few days. Something seems off, does anyone have any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...041/4437429285 - Blondie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...898/4109401121 - Jackie.
    I saw Blondie a few weeks ago, and it all depends on what you are looking for. She was a lot older than her pics, which I should know better by now but still fall for that shit. Also, I'm pretty sure she didn't have any teeth. She was also asking for a lot more than what you can get from others. Like an extra hundred or so. Overall, she was sweet, but not my cup of tea.

  4. #16206

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Who is Paige doing doubles with. Do they actually get it on with each other or is it more of a tag team situation?
    Its a blonde named Kay, there is a photo of her in Paiges current ad, I'm not sure how long she will be there, more of a tag team situation.

    -Sniff.

  5. #16205

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Paige many times before, She definitely deserves to be treated well, she has always treated me well, always a good time. Just saw her today, she now has a friend staying with her, that is equally a good time, I highly recommend going for the 2 girl special, its Awesome.

    -Sniff.
    Who is Paige doing doubles with. Do they actually get it on with each other or is it more of a tag team situation?

  6. #16204

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by DKnight75  [View Original Post]
    At least you got some. I got scammed pretty good by her yesterday. My own dam fault for letting guard down.

    Stay safe.
    Can you share some information about the provider? No need to reinvent the wheel.

  7. #16203

    Ripoff / Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt with this one today. She is new to the area. Total waste of time. Mechanical and rushed in everything she did. Time and money waste.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/106351860#.
    At least you got some. I got scammed pretty good by her yesterday. My own dam fault for letting guard down.

    Stay safe.

  8. #16202

    Former SW Shana

    That's former SW Shana. She use to stay with her girlfriend near Wilkens. Use to stroll around the Wilkens and Ashton area about a few years ago. Not bad but nothing to brag about either.

    Phyuck!

  9. #16201
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilChux  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing these girls post for the last few days. Something seems off, does anyone have any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...041/4437429285 - Blondie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...898/4109401121 - Jackie.
    No intel on Jackie but Blondie is a former stripper that went by the name Heavenly. I also saw her mentioned in the Streetwalker forum. Knew her years ago but never took part in her services when she started online. You might find some reports on her if you search the forum for her as well.

  10. #16200
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt with this one today. She is new to the area. Total waste of time. Mechanical and rushed in everything she did. Time and money waste.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/106351860#.
    Thanks for the report. Was looking at that myself.

  11. #16199

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    She is very easy to talk to. As the saying goes. Treat her well and you willl enjoy your visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...o/130964286697
    Ok gotcha, I've been trying to meet up work Paige sweetstuff and wasn't sure if this report was about her or not.

  12. #16198

    Rush job

    Dreamt with this one today. She is new to the area. Total waste of time. Mechanical and rushed in everything she did. Time and money waste.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/106351860#.

  13. #16197

    Pro Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Paige many times before, She definitely deserves to be treated well, she has always treated me well, always a good time. Just saw her today, she now has a friend staying with her, that is equally a good time, I highly recommend going for the 2 girl special, its Awesome.

    -Sniff.
    When a provider is getting so many good reviews, it's best to wait a week or two, until the client list gets back to normal. I've never been with Paige, but I might have to call her one of these weeks. I've never done a 2 girl special. I wouldn't last more than 15-20 minutes. . . So what would that run?

  14. #16196

    Intel request

    Been seeing these girls post for the last few days. Something seems off, does anyone have any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...041/4437429285 - Blondie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...898/4109401121 - Jackie.

  15. #16195

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    She is very easy to talk to. As the saying goes. Treat her well and you willl enjoy your visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...o/130964286697
    I have seen Paige many times before, She definitely deserves to be treated well, she has always treated me well, always a good time. Just saw her today, she now has a friend staying with her, that is equally a good time, I highly recommend going for the 2 girl special, its Awesome.

    -Sniff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape