Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 1057 1557 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 24519
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16179
    Quote Originally Posted by SyntorX  [View Original Post]
    You are forgetting a couple issues. First some ladies are selective about who they offer these special services too. Some guys get upset when they are told a lady offered special services and they do not get them in spite of being told YMMV. The second issue is, I have had ladies quit providing special services when they are included in a review. Some guys are big jerks when they are not offered these special services and the ladies are tired of dealing with them, so they quit providing them to everyone.
    I hear you, there's a lot of assholes out there ruining the game for us. But I've gotten additional offers as I get to know ladies, so that definitely works, but I guess you got to play the slow game to get there. Thanks!

  2. #16178
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dated or seen Kitten lately? Is she still a thing, she still doing dates? Was talk of the town a bit a ago, but then went off the grid.

    Phyuck!
    I spent a lot of time doing re-search on her as she was a real must do for me, don't remember how I found it but she does appear to be still in play. Her rates were a whopping $800/ hr. So that killed the mood for me. With all my research I found her personal facebook, insta etc. But like I said at $800 is a no go for me. I'd rather do 2 or 3 others.

  3. #16177
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dated or seen Kitten lately? Is she still a thing, she still doing dates? Was talk of the town a bit a ago, but then went off the grid.

    Phyuck!
    I got a blowjob from her a few weeks ago. I fingered her during, and she stank of unwashed loads, so she was probably getting drilled by someone just prior to meeting me. If you have her #, it should still work. She's supposed to have been doing various stuff in the area but is still typically in the County AFAIK.

  4. #16176
    Hey so I keep see a lady post but almost every time I hit the number they voice-mail says that the phone is down.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/106235331 I reached out once but couldn't make it been curious ever since.

  5. #16175
    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    Thank you all for replying to my post from last time. She is legit 100%.

    Came in for a HH for $. 5, got the BBBJ, mish and finish on doggy. Her performance was really good! The only issue is the neighbourhood she is in a rough but according to her, they usually mind their business, a lot of weird noise from the walls. Also, when communicating with her, she might not know too much of the street talk in our side of the hobby such as DFK or Russian, so try to establish that.

    I would repeat, prefer outcall.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...more/100120066
    I'm checking her out. Did you hit? Did you notice any signs of them being or not being a transexual (dem sugar walls or baby stretch marks)?

    I'm not too sure on if they are or aren't and this is the only thing holding me back from taking the plunge.

  6. #16174

    Where's the Kitten?

    Has anyone dated or seen Kitten lately? Is she still a thing, she still doing dates? Was talk of the town a bit a ago, but then went off the grid.

    Phyuck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitten.jpg‎  

  7. #16173

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by MetPage  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? Didn't come up with any hits in this forum by name or number. Number search in google just lead to more adds in Baltimore from different sites all the same. Reverse image search didn't bring up any reviews either. Thinking of trying this one out:

    https://callescort.org/410-348-7279
    I'm just curious about what your answer is. Why can't you see this is a fake ad? Is this the same girl who has the same phone number?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-fun/45666472

  8. #16172

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by MetPage  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews on this one? Didn't come up with any hits in this forum by name or number. Number search in google just lead to more adds in Baltimore from different sites all the same. Reverse image search didn't bring up any reviews either. Thinking of trying this one out:

    https://callescort.org/410-348-7279
    That add is phony as shit, good looking chick like that can write her own ticket. Unfortunately all sites have have a ton of this type shit on there. Well you did the process of elimination, and that's half the game right there.

  9. #16171
    Any reviews on this one? Didn't come up with any hits in this forum by name or number. Number search in google just lead to more adds in Baltimore from different sites all the same. Reverse image search didn't bring up any reviews either. Thinking of trying this one out:

    https://callescort.org/410-348-7279

  10. #16170

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by SyntorX  [View Original Post]
    You are forgetting a couple issues. First some ladies are selective about who they offer these special services too. Some guys get upset when they are told a lady offered special services and they do not get them in spite of being told YMMV. The second issue is, I have had ladies quit providing special services when they are included in a review. Some guys are big jerks when they are not offered these special services and the ladies are tired of dealing with them, so they quit providing them to everyone.
    I don't expect the best result on my first visit. Try them to feel comfortable and building a rapport. Then you have more chances to get the full menu of them.

  11. #16169

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    The hot ones are sugar babies now. Maybe your into fat and old and in that case I'm sure any of them will do it if you message them and saying you got extra.
    My suggestion would be to invest in a membership with The Erotic Review. I've found that to be a great way of knowing what a provider does or doesn't do. It's not perfect but that info will help save you a lot of wasted time and disappointment.

  12. #16168

    Don't think any exist

    The hot ones are sugar babies now. Maybe your into fat and old and in that case I'm sure any of them will do it if you message them and saying you got extra.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrestiGoww85  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, been mongering for a few years, first time posting. I know some don't like to pass on providers names, but you all know ones that kiss and or do anal? Most don't advertise, so you have to ask, but when you ask they get suspicious and block you! So then I just have to meet up and find out by trial and error, which can end up in a lot of wasted time and money. Appreciate the help.

  13. #16167
    Quote Originally Posted by Prestigoww85  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, been mongering for a few years, first time posting. I know some don't like to pass on providers names, but you all know ones that kiss and or do anal? Most don't advertise, so you have to ask, but when you ask they get suspicious and block you! So then I just have to meet up and find out by trial and error, which can end up in a lot of wasted time and money. Appreciate the help.
    You are forgetting a couple issues. First some ladies are selective about who they offer these special services too. Some guys get upset when they are told a lady offered special services and they do not get them in spite of being told YMMV. The second issue is, I have had ladies quit providing special services when they are included in a review. Some guys are big jerks when they are not offered these special services and the ladies are tired of dealing with them, so they quit providing them to everyone.

  14. #16166

    Glen Burnie Gram. GPS

    Good lord has a little bit of attention gone to this broads head. Her BBBJ dates are now $. 8 for the whole deal (were $. 1 when I saw her early in the summer) and when she goes back to providing FS next month, she's going to be asking for $$$ 5 to dream with her for a HHR. I'm all for girls maxing out their worth, but good grief. Anyhow, stay safe out there folks.

  15. #16165

    Extras

    Hey all, been mongering for a few years, first time posting. I know some don't like to pass on providers names, but you all know ones that kiss and or do anal? Most don't advertise, so you have to ask, but when you ask they get suspicious and block you! So then I just have to meet up and find out by trial and error, which can end up in a lot of wasted time and money. Appreciate the help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape