Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 1056 1556 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16207

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by DKnight75  [View Original Post]
    At least you got some. I got scammed pretty good by her yesterday. My own dam fault for letting guard down.

    Stay safe.
    Can you share some information about the provider? No need to reinvent the wheel.

  2. #16206

    Ripoff / Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt with this one today. She is new to the area. Total waste of time. Mechanical and rushed in everything she did. Time and money waste.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/106351860#.
    At least you got some. I got scammed pretty good by her yesterday. My own dam fault for letting guard down.

    Stay safe.

  3. #16205

    Former SW Shana

    That's former SW Shana. She use to stay with her girlfriend near Wilkens. Use to stroll around the Wilkens and Ashton area about a few years ago. Not bad but nothing to brag about either.

    Phyuck!

  4. #16204
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilChux  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing these girls post for the last few days. Something seems off, does anyone have any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...041/4437429285 - Blondie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...898/4109401121 - Jackie.
    No intel on Jackie but Blondie is a former stripper that went by the name Heavenly. I also saw her mentioned in the Streetwalker forum. Knew her years ago but never took part in her services when she started online. You might find some reports on her if you search the forum for her as well.

  5. #16203
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt with this one today. She is new to the area. Total waste of time. Mechanical and rushed in everything she did. Time and money waste.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/106351860#.
    Thanks for the report. Was looking at that myself.

  6. #16202

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    She is very easy to talk to. As the saying goes. Treat her well and you willl enjoy your visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...o/130964286697
    Ok gotcha, I've been trying to meet up work Paige sweetstuff and wasn't sure if this report was about her or not.

  7. #16201

    Rush job

    Dreamt with this one today. She is new to the area. Total waste of time. Mechanical and rushed in everything she did. Time and money waste.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/106351860#.

  8. #16200

    Pro Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer151  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Paige many times before, She definitely deserves to be treated well, she has always treated me well, always a good time. Just saw her today, she now has a friend staying with her, that is equally a good time, I highly recommend going for the 2 girl special, its Awesome.

    -Sniff.
    When a provider is getting so many good reviews, it's best to wait a week or two, until the client list gets back to normal. I've never been with Paige, but I might have to call her one of these weeks. I've never done a 2 girl special. I wouldn't last more than 15-20 minutes. . . So what would that run?

  9. #16199

    Intel request

    Been seeing these girls post for the last few days. Something seems off, does anyone have any intel?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...041/4437429285 - Blondie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...898/4109401121 - Jackie.

  10. #16198

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    She is very easy to talk to. As the saying goes. Treat her well and you willl enjoy your visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...o/130964286697
    I have seen Paige many times before, She definitely deserves to be treated well, she has always treated me well, always a good time. Just saw her today, she now has a friend staying with her, that is equally a good time, I highly recommend going for the 2 girl special, its Awesome.

    -Sniff.

  11. #16197
    Also a big fan and have tried a a few of the operations down there, I just wish they were closer. A while back, maybe five years or so, we had one of these places over near Arundel Mills. It closed for a while, came back for a while with a changed name, then shut down and as far as I know we've got nothing like this Baltimore. From what I hear of the latina operations around here they are nowhere near the same in terms of quality of location, looks, service, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpresSurvey  [View Original Post]
    Massive MoonPalace fan. Agree with you. I still can't believe how stunning and willing some of these girls are. The prices are more than reasonable. That said. Keep an eye on the NOVA Agency forum. They post on them often and you can avoid the the dead fish. My last two were lackluster and I've been hesitant to pull the trigger again. Also. The management is decent. I walked out on one girls because she had some bumps on her pussy I was uncomfortable with. They gave me another girl in the same apartment for a decent discount. Def check them out. I have a buddy who is FOREVER changed by one of the girls.

    As far as the other agencies. Scour that NOVA Agency Review page. Tysons Corner / Arlington area have a lot.

  12. #16196

    Raven in Catonsville

    Any information on this Raven? I reached out via text message on two different occasions. One was in the middle of November where she told me she was dealing with a family emergency and couldn't see me until later in the week. The second time I set up an appointment for the following morning but when I reached out to her the morning of, I received a message saying the number is no longer in service.

    Just wondering if anyone else was able to meet up with her successfully.

    https://callescort.org/301-409-8937

  13. #16195

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    Can you send a link of which Paige? There is a few in the area.
    She is very easy to talk to. As the saying goes. Treat her well and you willl enjoy your visit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...o/130964286697

  14. #16194

    Which Paige?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    I was able to see Paige for the first time over near BWI. Waited outside for too long of course but eventually got the room number and got in. I was not prepared for her voice to be that raspy. I could barely understand what she was saying but that's fine because I didn't really need to understand. She got on the bed and put my cock in her mouth. She gave a pretty skillful BBJ. Good but not great. After a while I switched up. We agreed on. 8 for quick. I tried to go in raw and she started talking about a. 6 upcharge. I told her I didn't have it. She started badgering me for more money saying c'Mon. I stayed firm and she said ok just this one time. I put her good leg up a little bit and hit it deeper and unloaded in her pussy after about 5 minutes of pounding her in mish. She got up and cleaned up. She was ok I guess. Not great. I would repeat maybe for 60 with no upcharge. Damage was .8
    Can you send a link of which Paige? There is a few in the area.

  15. #16193
    She's caught my interest as well, but haven't tried yet. I haven't seen her ad before until a few weeks ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape