Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 13816
-
12-31-22 17:18 #8491Senior Member

Posts: 430Speaking of Asian places offering BBFS in other cities, does anyone have info about south Florida? I realize the best asian places are on the west cost of NYC, but thinking a big city like Miami must have something similar?
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 16:46 #8490Regular Member

Posts: 4BBBJ at PD or any
If you have been to all or any of the establishments here you would know.
Originally Posted by Bm392
[View Original Post]
CIM ain't going to happen on the regular.
-
12-31-22 16:17 #8489Senior Member

Posts: 423Does the +40 BBBJ include a cim?
Originally Posted by Coopertars
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 11:15 #8488Senior Member

Posts: 638KP Stella
Had a chance to see her last week in Lakeview.
Not as good looking as the pics and I didn't think her oral was the best. However she tries hard to make sure you're happy, was willing to go down there the whole time, no complaints. I wouldn't repeat because she wasn't my cup of tea but she could be for others.
-
12-30-22 11:31 #8487Senior Member

Posts: 569Yep. Traveling to LA / OC or NYC and then being here is a bit of a drag when for 320-360 its an out of mind fuckfest with hot Koreans / Chinese / Japanese BBFSCIP. Then I'm back here and paying 260 for FS with a rubber.
Originally Posted by Duathlete
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 20:18 #8486Senior Member

Posts: 1714The rate sheet is poorly written imo as they put +$40 BBBJ at the end. It only applies to the basic 130/160. BBBJ is included in the 260 VIP. If you don't look closely, you might miss that.
Originally Posted by Coopertars
[View Original Post]
There is a 300 option as well, which is VIP plus kissing.
I usually do the 260 and work my game to get kissing in and then just tip 40 after if I was able to get kissing. Mostly, just wanted to see if I got games or not lol.
-
12-29-22 18:02 #8485Senior Member

Posts: 253PD Pricing
They'll send you a price sheet if you ask for rates, similar to HKPD.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
$130 HHR.
$160 HR.
$260 VIP HR.
+$40 BBJ.
-
12-29-22 13:40 #8484Senior Member

Posts: 989No set prices on the ad, either. I just gave the girl I saw $200 after the fact as I used to give her $180 for BBBJ+ pre-COVID.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 12:17 #8483Senior Member

Posts: 45Totally agree. Work has taken me out to Orange county and it's available at every Korean agency and sometimes at like $320 total.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
Hard to adjust back to IL after knowing what else is out there.
-
12-28-22 23:03 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 587Pink Diamond link
Here is the link for that super discreet agency https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2823681.
Originally Posted by MainCoffe213
[View Original Post]
I think they are taking some notes from New York agencies, operating from a business instead of residential without a 'massage / house fee' markup.
-
12-28-22 20:20 #8481Senior Member

Posts: 72Thanks. KP info
Thank you for this. If I get approved. I'll surely check it out and share my experience with a post.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 18:15 #8480Senior Member

Posts: 265Yeah of course. Still nothing.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 07:03 #8479Regular Member

Posts: 3Info
Would anyone mind sharing contact info for PD as I would like to stop in over next few days and see Ava. Thanks you.
-
12-28-22 06:54 #8478Senior Member

Posts: 958Kp
1. It's all inclusive, no tip required but always appreciated.
Originally Posted by DeeDee86
[View Original Post]
2. through text, the website is pretty much info only.
3. every few weeks, shortest I've seen is just a few days. Usually around 10 days to 2 weeks though.
-
12-28-22 01:02 #8477Regular Member

Posts: 8PD- Chloe
Can anyone pm with pd info or Chloe ad?
Originally Posted by ChockWow
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





