Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Submit Review
Page 356 of 921 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 13805
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #8480
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried the new number on Trystlink?
    Yeah of course. Still nothing.

  2. #8479

    Info

    Would anyone mind sharing contact info for PD as I would like to stop in over next few days and see Ava. Thanks you.

  3. #8478

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee86  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I've been avidly reading the posts in this thread as this scene interests me. I applied to KP for approval and was told they'd contact me if approved.

    Based on what I've read here, this is often a lengthy wait and not a certainty.

    In the meantime, I was wondering if any of the KP regulars could tell me about the following:

    1. I know the house fee is just north of 3 - how much do you typically tip after that?

    2. When you like to book a session, do you do it through their website or do you text.

    3. How often do the girls rotate, etc.

    Anyway. Thank you. I'm super excited about the possibilities.
    1. It's all inclusive, no tip required but always appreciated.

    2. through text, the website is pretty much info only.

    3. every few weeks, shortest I've seen is just a few days. Usually around 10 days to 2 weeks though.

  4. #8477

    PD- Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by ChockWow  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't post much as I got turned off by people sniping each other especially in this section. Really if they're is nothing of value to say then don't say it.

    Anyways, went to see Chloe at PD and just wanted to report that she is great. I saw Anne prior and while I think of her as a favorite Chloe is definitely not lacking in looks and service either with her admittedly being better looking IMHO. Service though is different with Chloe just feeling so aggressive. She rimmed with a passion and I still am thinking about how she got her tongue so deep. Her BBBJ was like her life depended on doing a good job. Also, she's not a lay there and take it girl, cooing trying to get you off right away. She was active and I left satisfied, but also really tired.
    Can anyone pm with pd info or Chloe ad?

  5. #8476

    They must be super busy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee86  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I've been avidly reading the posts in this thread as this scene interests me. I applied to KP for approval and was told they'd contact me if approved.

    Based on what I've read here, this is often a lengthy wait and not a certainty.

    In the meantime, I was wondering if any of the KP regulars could tell me about the following:

    1. I know the house fee is just north of 3 - how much do you typically tip after that?

    2. When you like to book a session, do you do it through their website or do you text.

    3. How often do the girls rotate, etc.

    Anyway. Thank you. I'm super excited about the possibilities.
    I'm on the same page. I heard Stella was in town and never been to KP. I've been waiting for her for a while. Unfortunately she's unattainable. Looked into the page and saw pictures and names were mixed. There is no way to know who you will see. This system they have on the page is very deceptive. Specially when they don't respond within a certain time and ask for references.

  6. #8475

    KP?'s

    Hello. I've been avidly reading the posts in this thread as this scene interests me. I applied to KP for approval and was told they'd contact me if approved.

    Based on what I've read here, this is often a lengthy wait and not a certainty.

    In the meantime, I was wondering if any of the KP regulars could tell me about the following:

    1. I know the house fee is just north of 3 - how much do you typically tip after that?

    2. When you like to book a session, do you do it through their website or do you text.

    3. How often do the girls rotate, etc.

    Anyway. Thank you. I'm super excited about the possibilities.

  7. #8474

    Ava at PD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahc0822  [View Original Post]
    I returned to PD to see Ava, they had switched location and I was at first a bit suspicious-- also, there was a finicky looking white guy who instantly started pretending to be on the phone when I rounded the corner and came up behind him, and then a Chevy parked out front. So I went around the block (can't be too cautious) and the car was gone, the white guy turned out to be a monger (whoever your are, you're not fooling anybody with those acting skills =P).

    Anyway, as noted by a previous poster, Ava is quite beautiful-- I'd put her in the top 2 or 3 (for my taste) that I've encountered at the Chinese agencies (RL, PAC, etc.) Maybe 24-27, quite petite, naturally tight and beautiful natural boobs in the larger B range. Perhaps it's my monotonous pounding, by they always give up after a while and ask to give a hand job. But she definitely gave it a good try. If (unlike me) you have any feeling in your body, I definitely recommend her. Girls this pretty don't seem to come around often!
    Since you mentioned Sunny and flight attendant Shirly in your previous post (both of whom I had reviewed) and now Ava, I would say you have pretty good taste. I was the previous poster and like I said Sichuan girls are my favorites. It's too bad that Ava came during the holidays when a lot of guys are not available, otherwise she would get more hypes. If any of you have time, try to see her before she leaves on the 31st.

    Hope you have a deep pocket as there is another pretty girl from LA coming to PD on January 1st. And flight attendant Shirly will be at PD on January 11th.

  8. #8473

    Pd

    What was the # for PD? I didn't find the ad.

  9. #8472

    PD Ava

    I returned to PD to see Ava, they had switched location and I was at first a bit suspicious-- also, there was a finicky looking white guy who instantly started pretending to be on the phone when I rounded the corner and came up behind him, and then a Chevy parked out front. So I went around the block (can't be too cautious) and the car was gone, the white guy turned out to be a monger (whoever your are, you're not fooling anybody with those acting skills =P).

    Anyway, as noted by a previous poster, Ava is quite beautiful-- I'd put her in the top 2 or 3 (for my taste) that I've encountered at the Chinese agencies (RL, PAC, etc.) Maybe 24-27, quite petite, naturally tight and beautiful natural boobs in the larger B range. Perhaps it's my monotonous pounding, by they always give up after a while and ask to give a hand job. But she definitely gave it a good try. If (unlike me) you have any feeling in your body, I definitely recommend her. Girls this pretty don't seem to come around often!

  10. #8471

    Red Lantern Lineup

    Has anyone been to RL's recent lineup?

  11. #8470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 184

    She is on her own

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried the new number on Trystlink?
    Gone independent. Same open menu and great service.

    Look for her Tryst ad.

  12. #8469

    40

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin911  [View Original Post]
    Saw KP Rose recently. I won't call it bad parts. Let’s call it the not so great parts. She is a little thicker and soft in the middle than I typically prefer for her size gal…This gal has quite a pretty face, beautiful smile and 15 years ago or so I'm betting she was a real dime piece. I can't imagine in her 20's she would have been less than a 9. 5 in looks. While still very attractive facially I am betting she is in her mid 40's at this point. TP.
    Are most KP talent in their 40's? I saw Dash and 40's seems right.

  13. #8468

    PD Room 1

    I had a chance to visit the girl in room 1 at PD, though I didn't get a name (maybe it was Chloe? I do like this new location, it's clean and I was lucky not to have to wait, though you might have to have a bit of patience with the booker.

    Appearance-wise not quite as much to my taste as Sunny or Haya (from RL) or Shirley (PAC) earlier this year, but not bad either-- I'd say late 20's to early 30's, more on the average side but nothing to complain about considering the location and price point (and after all, such things are subjective). Very soft, with a rather good boob-job, she put in a good effort and allowed me to go at it for a while before requesting to give a handjob-- can't really fault her for it, it can't be easy after a full day of work. I look forward to seeing who else this location brings.

    Also, thanks to OFCharlie for graciously providing the contact info.

  14. #8467

    Chloe at PD

    I usually don't post much as I got turned off by people sniping each other especially in this section. Really if they're is nothing of value to say then don't say it.

    Anyways, went to see Chloe at PD and just wanted to report that she is great. I saw Anne prior and while I think of her as a favorite Chloe is definitely not lacking in looks and service either with her admittedly being better looking IMHO. Service though is different with Chloe just feeling so aggressive. She rimmed with a passion and I still am thinking about how she got her tongue so deep. Her BBBJ was like her life depended on doing a good job. Also, she's not a lay there and take it girl, cooing trying to get you off right away. She was active and I left satisfied, but also really tired.

  15. #8466

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Daisy recently? Booker hasn't replied to messages in a while.
    Have you tried the new number on Trystlink?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape