Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 13808
-
12-29-22 12:17 #8483Senior Member

Posts: 45Totally agree. Work has taken me out to Orange county and it's available at every Korean agency and sometimes at like $320 total.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
Hard to adjust back to IL after knowing what else is out there.
-
12-28-22 23:03 #8482Senior Member

Posts: 584Pink Diamond link
Here is the link for that super discreet agency https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2823681.
Originally Posted by MainCoffe213
[View Original Post]
I think they are taking some notes from New York agencies, operating from a business instead of residential without a 'massage / house fee' markup.
-
12-28-22 20:20 #8481Senior Member

Posts: 72Thanks. KP info
Thank you for this. If I get approved. I'll surely check it out and share my experience with a post.
Originally Posted by Wenger
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 18:15 #8480Senior Member

Posts: 262Yeah of course. Still nothing.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 07:03 #8479Regular Member

Posts: 3Info
Would anyone mind sharing contact info for PD as I would like to stop in over next few days and see Ava. Thanks you.
-
12-28-22 06:54 #8478Senior Member

Posts: 958Kp
1. It's all inclusive, no tip required but always appreciated.
Originally Posted by DeeDee86
[View Original Post]
2. through text, the website is pretty much info only.
3. every few weeks, shortest I've seen is just a few days. Usually around 10 days to 2 weeks though.
-
12-28-22 01:02 #8477Regular Member

Posts: 8PD- Chloe
Can anyone pm with pd info or Chloe ad?
Originally Posted by ChockWow
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 20:40 #8476Regular Member

Posts: 23They must be super busy.
I'm on the same page. I heard Stella was in town and never been to KP. I've been waiting for her for a while. Unfortunately she's unattainable. Looked into the page and saw pictures and names were mixed. There is no way to know who you will see. This system they have on the page is very deceptive. Specially when they don't respond within a certain time and ask for references.
Originally Posted by DeeDee86
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 19:26 #8475Senior Member

Posts: 72KP?'s
Hello. I've been avidly reading the posts in this thread as this scene interests me. I applied to KP for approval and was told they'd contact me if approved.
Based on what I've read here, this is often a lengthy wait and not a certainty.
In the meantime, I was wondering if any of the KP regulars could tell me about the following:
1. I know the house fee is just north of 3 - how much do you typically tip after that?
2. When you like to book a session, do you do it through their website or do you text.
3. How often do the girls rotate, etc.
Anyway. Thank you. I'm super excited about the possibilities.
-
12-27-22 18:33 #8474Senior Member

Posts: 1713Ava at PD
Since you mentioned Sunny and flight attendant Shirly in your previous post (both of whom I had reviewed) and now Ava, I would say you have pretty good taste. I was the previous poster and like I said Sichuan girls are my favorites. It's too bad that Ava came during the holidays when a lot of guys are not available, otherwise she would get more hypes. If any of you have time, try to see her before she leaves on the 31st.
Originally Posted by Ahc0822
[View Original Post]
Hope you have a deep pocket as there is another pretty girl from LA coming to PD on January 1st. And flight attendant Shirly will be at PD on January 11th.
-
12-27-22 17:33 #8473Regular Member

Posts: 7Pd
What was the # for PD? I didn't find the ad.
-
12-26-22 22:22 #8472Regular Member

Posts: 5PD Ava
I returned to PD to see Ava, they had switched location and I was at first a bit suspicious-- also, there was a finicky looking white guy who instantly started pretending to be on the phone when I rounded the corner and came up behind him, and then a Chevy parked out front. So I went around the block (can't be too cautious) and the car was gone, the white guy turned out to be a monger (whoever your are, you're not fooling anybody with those acting skills =P).
Anyway, as noted by a previous poster, Ava is quite beautiful-- I'd put her in the top 2 or 3 (for my taste) that I've encountered at the Chinese agencies (RL, PAC, etc.) Maybe 24-27, quite petite, naturally tight and beautiful natural boobs in the larger B range. Perhaps it's my monotonous pounding, by they always give up after a while and ask to give a hand job. But she definitely gave it a good try. If (unlike me) you have any feeling in your body, I definitely recommend her. Girls this pretty don't seem to come around often!
-
12-26-22 16:50 #8471Regular Member

Posts: 9Red Lantern Lineup
Has anyone been to RL's recent lineup?
-
12-26-22 15:36 #8470Senior Member

Posts: 184She is on her own
Gone independent. Same open menu and great service.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
Look for her Tryst ad.
-
12-26-22 00:15 #8469Senior Member

Posts: 46840
Are most KP talent in their 40's? I saw Dash and 40's seems right.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





