Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 921 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 855 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8495

    Pd

    Do we have a name for the new girl at PD? If I go there, I want to be sure I ask for the right person.

  2. #8494
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Even with VIP upgrade, only about one in five girls will do cim. And if they do, they will ask for a tip. Just wanted to point that out since the post seems to imply that you can get always get cim with the upgrade. You won't. It's entirely up to the girls.

    One of the reasons FOB Anne was popular is because she was doing cim for free. She had just arrived, so she didn't know any better.

    Yumi was popular as she swallows too. One of only two girls that I have met at apartment who swallows. Saw her 5 times during her stay. Been texting with her once a month trying to get her back to Chicago. No lucks yet.

    Most of the girls that became famous, like Mimi, Lina and Shasha, all do cim. I think cim is one of the reasons that they were popular.
    Ofc I love that you help us with weeding out the top candidates. In my experience I put Anne, April then kiki in that order. Help me arrange your atf list based on the order of my three- where do you put yumi, mimi, lina, shasha, Shirley (1-11), nana, etc. In ranking of your who must do first 1-9 knowing all 9 are A listed providers? And who is actually available now to your knowledge other than hot new girl started yesterday at PD? Thanks again- SF.

  3. #8493

    Cim

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenabii6  [View Original Post]
    If you have been to all or any of the establishments here you would know.

    CIM ain't going to happen on the regular.
    Even with VIP upgrade, only about one in five girls will do cim. And if they do, they will ask for a tip. Just wanted to point that out since the post seems to imply that you can get always get cim with the upgrade. You won't. It's entirely up to the girls.

    One of the reasons FOB Anne was popular is because she was doing cim for free. She had just arrived, so she didn't know any better.

    Yumi was popular as she swallows too. One of only two girls that I have met at apartment who swallows. Saw her 5 times during her stay. Been texting with her once a month trying to get her back to Chicago. No lucks yet.

    Most of the girls that became famous, like Mimi, Lina and Shasha, all do cim. I think cim is one of the reasons that they were popular.

  4. #8492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423
    Ty! I'm new to this scene but since prices are up everywhere, I am trying some new things. Only been to RL a couple of times but never did the upgrade cause I could get an answer on the cim.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenabii6  [View Original Post]
    If you have been to all or any of the establishments here you would know.

    CIM ain't going to happen on the regular.

  5. #8491
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Traveling to LA / OC or NYC and then being here is a bit of a drag when for 320-360 its an out of mind fuckfest with hot Koreans / Chinese / Japanese BBFSCIP. Then I'm back here and paying 260 for FS with a rubber.
    Speaking of Asian places offering BBFS in other cities, does anyone have info about south Florida? I realize the best asian places are on the west cost of NYC, but thinking a big city like Miami must have something similar?

  6. #8490

    BBBJ at PD or any

    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    Does the +40 BBBJ include a cim?
    If you have been to all or any of the establishments here you would know.

    CIM ain't going to happen on the regular.

  7. #8489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423
    Does the +40 BBBJ include a cim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    They'll send you a price sheet if you ask for rates, similar to HKPD.

    $130 HHR.

    $160 HR.

    $260 VIP HR.

    +$40 BBJ.

  8. #8488

    KP Stella

    Had a chance to see her last week in Lakeview.

    Not as good looking as the pics and I didn't think her oral was the best. However she tries hard to make sure you're happy, was willing to go down there the whole time, no complaints. I wouldn't repeat because she wasn't my cup of tea but she could be for others.

  9. #8487
    Yep. Traveling to LA / OC or NYC and then being here is a bit of a drag when for 320-360 its an out of mind fuckfest with hot Koreans / Chinese / Japanese BBFSCIP. Then I'm back here and paying 260 for FS with a rubber.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duathlete  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. Work has taken me out to Orange county and it's available at every Korean agency and sometimes at like $320 total.

    Hard to adjust back to IL after knowing what else is out there.

  10. #8486
    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    They'll send you a price sheet if you ask for rates, similar to HKPD.

    $130 HHR.

    $160 HR.

    $260 VIP HR.

    +$40 BBJ.
    The rate sheet is poorly written imo as they put +$40 BBBJ at the end. It only applies to the basic 130/160. BBBJ is included in the 260 VIP. If you don't look closely, you might miss that.

    There is a 300 option as well, which is VIP plus kissing.

    I usually do the 260 and work my game to get kissing in and then just tip 40 after if I was able to get kissing. Mostly, just wanted to see if I got games or not lol.

  11. #8485

    PD Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    No set prices on the ad, either. I just gave the girl I saw $200 after the fact as I used to give her $180 for BBBJ+ pre-COVID.
    They'll send you a price sheet if you ask for rates, similar to HKPD.

    $130 HHR.

    $160 HR.

    $260 VIP HR.

    +$40 BBJ.

  12. #8484
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    I think they are taking some notes from New York agencies, operating from a business instead of residential without a 'massage / house fee' markup.
    No set prices on the ad, either. I just gave the girl I saw $200 after the fact as I used to give her $180 for BBBJ+ pre-COVID.

  13. #8483
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    What we really need like most K-orgs is a BBFS tier. Come on Mike.
    Totally agree. Work has taken me out to Orange county and it's available at every Korean agency and sometimes at like $320 total.

    Hard to adjust back to IL after knowing what else is out there.

  14. #8482

    Pink Diamond link

    Quote Originally Posted by MainCoffe213  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone pm with pd info or Chloe ad?
    Here is the link for that super discreet agency https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2823681.

    I think they are taking some notes from New York agencies, operating from a business instead of residential without a 'massage / house fee' markup.

  15. #8481

    Thanks. KP info

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    1. It's all inclusive, no tip required but always appreciated.

    2. through text, the website is pretty much info only.

    3. every few weeks, shortest I've seen is just a few days. Usually around 10 days to 2 weeks though.
    Thank you for this. If I get approved. I'll surely check it out and share my experience with a post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape