Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 5809
-
12-31-22 09:57 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 198Lana or Sam
Both are a damn good time but if you have to choose, and it's a tough choice but if yur on a budget and both aren't an option then my vote is Lana. Then save up and see Sam. Either way bro you will not be disappointed. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JD1800
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 08:47 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 808Wavemaker
I'm pretty sure you're accurate on that one. Both of your assessments.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 07:40 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 292I have come to the conclusion that you are either a simp, an employee of DI or a booker.
Originally Posted by WaveMaker
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-22 00:56 #3061Senior Member

Posts: 38Sam or Lana
I know, I know; I'll eventually do both if I can. Only have enough for one right now, I've never seen either. In the past I've enjoyed Susie Q, Bianca, Angelina, recently Kayla, etc. Susie by far my favorite so far. Who's next, Sam or Lana?
-
12-31-22 00:15 #3060Senior Member

Posts: 180There's a twist in the plot, however. That Christmas nutcracker in one of the monger's garages is now eating dust. The community pussies are there for green papers, so there is no need to raise expectations by giving extras. This goes for Wavemaker who only posts excellent (and totally bullshit) reviews for DI girls as if he is trying to make some from them.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 23:43 #3059Senior Member

Posts: 478Perfect timing
I can't stop laughing and cringing simultaneously at the perfect timing here lmao.
Originally Posted by JohnAbc123
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 20:59 #3058Senior Member

Posts: 311Sweet Carmen
Copulated with Carmen today and she looked fantastic. Met me at then door wearing a hot burgundy-colored slip and black high heels. I gave her two Christmas presents, one of which was the decorative Christmas nutcracker that I wrote about on here a couple of weeks ago. She was sooo surprised.
We started our sex play with her sitting on my face, then enjoyed fucking together using my vibrating cock ring. Love her BBBJ with CIM. Puts me in Lala land every time!
So glad this lovely lady is back in town.
-
12-30-22 16:59 #3057Senior Member

Posts: 174I told you so.
Sorry you ignored my post #2871 (and others). Even if some of us mongers provide a honest and accurate review, it is ignored because you have others like Wavemaker that only give exceptional (and totally bullshit) reviews for every DI girl. That is not helpful to anyone, except maybe the girl.
Originally Posted by JimboSaurus
[View Original Post]
Another one and done for Carmen.
-
12-30-22 08:57 #3056Senior Member

Posts: 1095Yep
That's what I've been saying. You can find ads for Isabelle and Jayla on Eros, Tryst, and even p411 regularly. I didn't know Milani had ads elsewhere.
Originally Posted by AGuyHere87
[View Original Post]
Personally, the price point through DI is better and the service isn't any different so it wouldn't make sense to see them otherwise.
-
12-30-22 08:38 #3055Regular Member

Posts: 2Kelley
Who has the insight on Kelley?
-
12-30-22 06:19 #3054Regular Member

Posts: 3Realistic Carmen
Figured I would post a review that is actually about Carmen and not the magic that others seem to experience and the photos suggest. I saw her during her last trip to Indy and could not have been more disappointed where I almost just left early even. Sure the pictures are her, but they are almost as fake as her boobs, hair, etc. One boob was decent, other had a bag of gravel in it. Hair extensions felt more fake than a barbie's hair. Carmen's rule list is longer than the allowed list, and that just took away from any energy and passion for our time together. After just one round she was tired and just wanted to chat, this should have been my queue to leave. I guess the good is her kitty is very tight and honestly enjoyable to be with! Cons are everything else, but YMMV.
Overall with Carmen, I have had a better time with my hand and a toy. The lack of any connection and drive to actually be an escort was a huge turn off.
Bonus review: saw Lana a few month prior, nothing new to add to what others have mentioned, but man she loves sex and was a great time!
-
12-29-22 12:24 #3053Senior Member

Posts: 34Incorrect
Not sure where you got your info but multiple girls from DI do advertise in Indy and have while with DI. Jayla, Isabelle, Rachel, and Milani have been on many other sites this year. They just aren't supposed to be taking personal clients during the time they are working during DI hours.
Originally Posted by JohnAbc123
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 22:40 #3052Senior Member

Posts: 174It is DI's business
Working independently in Indy is strictly forbidden for DI girls. But, they don't care what their girls do outside of Indy. They don't like mongers and girls exchanging numbers, but if caught, the worse you will get is a nasty text and a week's suspension. It's not a smart business model for them to chuck out good customers.
Originally Posted by JCod664
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 19:44 #3051Senior Member

Posts: 311Same-day verification.
I think DI'a verification process is quite efficient, but remember, you don't have to wait to get verified the same day as your appointment. If you explain your situation, I'm sure you can get verified a few days in advance of the day you want your appointment. Once you're verified, you can then text them as soon as you know the time you'll be free.
Originally Posted by Cook72
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-22 17:25 #3050Senior Member

Posts: 1904If you catch them early and provide what they are asking for I bet they could accomodate. I doubt that the ladies care, they get laid plenty, they are in it for the green backs. May see it as easy money. Angelina would be a good choice for your desired activities, but she isn't around very often.
Originally Posted by BusterB05
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





