Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3064

    Lana or Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by JD1800  [View Original Post]
    I know, I know; I'll eventually do both if I can. Only have enough for one right now, I've never seen either. In the past I've enjoyed Susie Q, Bianca, Angelina, recently Kayla, etc. Susie by far my favorite so far. Who's next, Sam or Lana?
    Both are a damn good time but if you have to choose, and it's a tough choice but if yur on a budget and both aren't an option then my vote is Lana. Then save up and see Sam. Either way bro you will not be disappointed. Good luck.

  2. #3063

    Wavemaker

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I have come to the conclusion that you are either a simp, an employee of DI or a booker.
    I'm pretty sure you're accurate on that one. Both of your assessments.

  3. #3062
    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Copulated with Carmen today and she looked fantastic. Met me at then door wearing a hot burgundy-colored slip and black high heels. I gave her two Christmas presents, one of which was the decorative Christmas nutcracker that I wrote about on here a couple of weeks ago. She was sooo surprised.

    We started our sex play with her sitting on my face, then enjoyed fucking together using my vibrating cock ring. Love her BBBJ with CIM. Puts me in Lala land every time!

    So glad this lovely lady is back in town.
    I have come to the conclusion that you are either a simp, an employee of DI or a booker.

  4. #3061

    Sam or Lana

    I know, I know; I'll eventually do both if I can. Only have enough for one right now, I've never seen either. In the past I've enjoyed Susie Q, Bianca, Angelina, recently Kayla, etc. Susie by far my favorite so far. Who's next, Sam or Lana?

  5. #3060
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    I can't stop laughing and cringing simultaneously at the perfect timing here lmao.
    There's a twist in the plot, however. That Christmas nutcracker in one of the monger's garages is now eating dust. The community pussies are there for green papers, so there is no need to raise expectations by giving extras. This goes for Wavemaker who only posts excellent (and totally bullshit) reviews for DI girls as if he is trying to make some from them.

  6. #3059

    Perfect timing

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAbc123  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you ignored my post #2871 (and others). Even if some of us mongers provide a honest and accurate review, it is ignored because you have others like Wavemaker that only give exceptional (and totally bullshit) reviews for every DI girl. That is not helpful to anyone, except maybe the girl.

    Another one and done for Carmen.
    I can't stop laughing and cringing simultaneously at the perfect timing here lmao.

  7. #3058

    Sweet Carmen

    Copulated with Carmen today and she looked fantastic. Met me at then door wearing a hot burgundy-colored slip and black high heels. I gave her two Christmas presents, one of which was the decorative Christmas nutcracker that I wrote about on here a couple of weeks ago. She was sooo surprised.

    We started our sex play with her sitting on my face, then enjoyed fucking together using my vibrating cock ring. Love her BBBJ with CIM. Puts me in Lala land every time!

    So glad this lovely lady is back in town.

  8. #3057

    I told you so.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboSaurus  [View Original Post]
    Figured I would post a review that is actually about Carmen and not the magic that others seem to experience and the photos suggest. I saw her during her last trip to Indy and could not have been more disappointed where I almost just left early even. Sure the pictures are her, but they are almost as fake as her boobs, hair, etc. One boob was decent, other had a bag of gravel in it. Hair extensions felt more fake than a barbie's hair. Carmen's rule list is longer than the allowed list, and that just took away from any energy and passion for our time together. After just one round she was tired and just wanted to chat, this should have been my queue to leave. I guess the good is her kitty is very tight and honestly enjoyable to be with! Cons are everything else, but YMMV.

    Overall with Carmen, I have had a better time with my hand and a toy. The lack of any connection and drive to actually be an escort was a huge turn off.

    Bonus review: saw Lana a few month prior, nothing new to add to what others have mentioned, but man she loves sex and was a great time!
    Sorry you ignored my post #2871 (and others). Even if some of us mongers provide a honest and accurate review, it is ignored because you have others like Wavemaker that only give exceptional (and totally bullshit) reviews for every DI girl. That is not helpful to anyone, except maybe the girl.

    Another one and done for Carmen.

  9. #3056

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by AGuyHere87  [View Original Post]
    Not sure where you got your info but multiple girls from DI do advertise in Indy and have while with DI. Jayla, Isabelle, Rachel, and Milani have been on many other sites this year. They just aren't supposed to be taking personal clients during the time they are working during DI hours.
    That's what I've been saying. You can find ads for Isabelle and Jayla on Eros, Tryst, and even p411 regularly. I didn't know Milani had ads elsewhere.

    Personally, the price point through DI is better and the service isn't any different so it wouldn't make sense to see them otherwise.

  10. #3055

    Kelley

    Who has the insight on Kelley?

  11. #3054

    Realistic Carmen

    Figured I would post a review that is actually about Carmen and not the magic that others seem to experience and the photos suggest. I saw her during her last trip to Indy and could not have been more disappointed where I almost just left early even. Sure the pictures are her, but they are almost as fake as her boobs, hair, etc. One boob was decent, other had a bag of gravel in it. Hair extensions felt more fake than a barbie's hair. Carmen's rule list is longer than the allowed list, and that just took away from any energy and passion for our time together. After just one round she was tired and just wanted to chat, this should have been my queue to leave. I guess the good is her kitty is very tight and honestly enjoyable to be with! Cons are everything else, but YMMV.

    Overall with Carmen, I have had a better time with my hand and a toy. The lack of any connection and drive to actually be an escort was a huge turn off.

    Bonus review: saw Lana a few month prior, nothing new to add to what others have mentioned, but man she loves sex and was a great time!

  12. #3053

    Incorrect

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAbc123  [View Original Post]
    Working independently in Indy is strictly forbidden for DI girls. But, they don't care what their girls do outside of Indy. They don't like mongers and girls exchanging numbers, but if caught, the worse you will get is a nasty text and a week's suspension. It's not a smart business model for them to chuck out good customers.
    Not sure where you got your info but multiple girls from DI do advertise in Indy and have while with DI. Jayla, Isabelle, Rachel, and Milani have been on many other sites this year. They just aren't supposed to be taking personal clients during the time they are working during DI hours.

  13. #3052

    It is DI's business

    Quote Originally Posted by JCod664  [View Original Post]
    I agree what they do after hours is their business. I'm just saying it's against DI policy to give or ask for digits which is likely how you would see them after hours. My guess is if they know certain ladies are doing so they may do something about it. I have no idea and honestly good for you seeing them like that just a thought!
    Working independently in Indy is strictly forbidden for DI girls. But, they don't care what their girls do outside of Indy. They don't like mongers and girls exchanging numbers, but if caught, the worse you will get is a nasty text and a week's suspension. It's not a smart business model for them to chuck out good customers.

  14. #3051

    Same-day verification.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    If you catch them early and provide what they are asking for I bet they could accomodate. I doubt that the ladies care, they get laid plenty, they are in it for the green backs. May see it as easy money. Angelina would be a good choice for your desired activities, but she isn't around very often.
    I think DI'a verification process is quite efficient, but remember, you don't have to wait to get verified the same day as your appointment. If you explain your situation, I'm sure you can get verified a few days in advance of the day you want your appointment. Once you're verified, you can then text them as soon as you know the time you'll be free.

  15. #3050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterB05  [View Original Post]
    How long does verification take for DI girls and how possible is a same day afternoon appointment? My only opportunity to visit a DI girl would be in the afternoon on a work day that finishes 2-3 hours early, but I wouldn't know that until the same day.

    I'm still on the fence about scheduling and asking for a massage / HE only. However the LMTs I visit in other states of the same attractiveness level are about the same cost for a legit LMT and happy ending. I know the DI girls probably wouldn't give a great legit massage, so that would essentially count as role playing.

    Are they good about respecting boundaries? If I say I don't want kissing / anything more than handjob / Russian, would that be weird? FS / BJ is not my thing, that's why I ask.
    If you catch them early and provide what they are asking for I bet they could accomodate. I doubt that the ladies care, they get laid plenty, they are in it for the green backs. May see it as easy money. Angelina would be a good choice for your desired activities, but she isn't around very often.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape