Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3051

    Same-day verification.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    If you catch them early and provide what they are asking for I bet they could accomodate. I doubt that the ladies care, they get laid plenty, they are in it for the green backs. May see it as easy money. Angelina would be a good choice for your desired activities, but she isn't around very often.
    I think DI'a verification process is quite efficient, but remember, you don't have to wait to get verified the same day as your appointment. If you explain your situation, I'm sure you can get verified a few days in advance of the day you want your appointment. Once you're verified, you can then text them as soon as you know the time you'll be free.

  2. #3050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterB05  [View Original Post]
    How long does verification take for DI girls and how possible is a same day afternoon appointment? My only opportunity to visit a DI girl would be in the afternoon on a work day that finishes 2-3 hours early, but I wouldn't know that until the same day.

    I'm still on the fence about scheduling and asking for a massage / HE only. However the LMTs I visit in other states of the same attractiveness level are about the same cost for a legit LMT and happy ending. I know the DI girls probably wouldn't give a great legit massage, so that would essentially count as role playing.

    Are they good about respecting boundaries? If I say I don't want kissing / anything more than handjob / Russian, would that be weird? FS / BJ is not my thing, that's why I ask.
    If you catch them early and provide what they are asking for I bet they could accomodate. I doubt that the ladies care, they get laid plenty, they are in it for the green backs. May see it as easy money. Angelina would be a good choice for your desired activities, but she isn't around very often.

  3. #3049

    Verification and same day appointments

    How long does verification take for DI girls and how possible is a same day afternoon appointment? My only opportunity to visit a DI girl would be in the afternoon on a work day that finishes 2-3 hours early, but I wouldn't know that until the same day.

    I'm still on the fence about scheduling and asking for a massage / HE only. However the LMTs I visit in other states of the same attractiveness level are about the same cost for a legit LMT and happy ending. I know the DI girls probably wouldn't give a great legit massage, so that would essentially count as role playing.

    Are they good about respecting boundaries? If I say I don't want kissing / anything more than handjob / Russian, would that be weird? FS / BJ is not my thing, that's why I ask.

  4. #3048

    After hours

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    That's pretty much what I have found. Banging a chick before 11 and increasing your odds that you will be the first of the day has been my preference. Although after hours while getting a bite to eat is a welcome change. Because DI runs their ladies through a gamut of cock it is almost impossible to set an "off the clock" appointment during the day. Also banging an out of town chick on the day she shows up is also fun. Just give her enough time to get her bags in and wash the pussy.
    I agree what they do after hours is their business. I'm just saying it's against DI policy to give or ask for digits which is likely how you would see them after hours. My guess is if they know certain ladies are doing so they may do something about it. I have no idea and honestly good for you seeing them like that just a thought!

  5. #3047

    More on Carmen's body type.

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Carmen twice and I think her photos are representative. I would not judge her as being "thick," but if you want to use the word "thick" I'd say she's "thick in a good way" with curves in all the right places. Her body type is more like the past DI lady named "Delilah. " Her boobs are enhanced, but really nice. I posted a detailed review a few weeks ago which I think you'd be interested in reading. I highly recommend you see her. I'm hoping to see her again soon.
    I just wanted to clarify, that when I suggested that Carmen had "curves in all the right places," I did not mean she is fat. Carmen is definitely not fat, and like I said, I would not describe her as "thick. " She does not need to lose weight! She is in the "Goldilocks Zone" as far as I am concerned. Perhaps a better comparison regarding body type would be the current, popular DI girl named Lana. Delilah was taller and larger than Carmen. For me, Carmen is "just right. ".

  6. #3046
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    JCod, I agree to a point. Staying discreet is always a good idea.

    Although I'm only guessing here: when the meetings are during their posted availability hours, they go 100% through DI. But after hours, the ladies can do as they wish with whoever they wish. Makes sense to me.

    John Guest.
    That's pretty much what I have found. Banging a chick before 11 and increasing your odds that you will be the first of the day has been my preference. Although after hours while getting a bite to eat is a welcome change. Because DI runs their ladies through a gamut of cock it is almost impossible to set an "off the clock" appointment during the day. Also banging an out of town chick on the day she shows up is also fun. Just give her enough time to get her bags in and wash the pussy.

  7. #3045

    After hours?

    Quote Originally Posted by JCod664  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't seem wise to talk about your after hours w DI girls seeing they monitor this site and that's against their rules. Unless of course they're advertising elsewhere which could be. Just a thought carry on mongers! .
    JCod, I agree to a point. Staying discreet is always a good idea.

    Although I'm only guessing here: when the meetings are during their posted availability hours, they go 100% through DI. But after hours, the ladies can do as they wish with whoever they wish. Makes sense to me.

    John Guest.

  8. #3044

    Bracing for Jayla

    I've been wanting to see Jayla for some time but kept putting it off mostly because of her unimaginative photos and the fact that she doesn't list her breast cup size on her profile page. But there is no reason for her to hold back that info. She is really cute and has a beautiful C-cup or even D-cup rack, and because they are all natural, I'd say that she has the best set of tits of any of the current DI girls. Her nipples go deep into your mouth. I could hardly stop sucking on them, and I could tell she was enjoying it by her moans and the eye contact I was making with her while I nursed.

    She invited me to lie down on the bed, then after some DFK, moved down on me rubbing my awakening cock between her ample and perfectly shaped tits. Then came a loving BBBJ that felt so good. I then asked for DATY which she welcomed with open legs.

    After putting on the cover, I pounded her in missionary while enjoying her moans that synchronized with my thrusting cock. It was especially fun to see her looking down to watch my penetrating dick move in and out.

    Another bonus for me is that she wears braces on her teeth — there's something strangely sexy about fucking a girl smiling at me wearing braces.

    After enjoying some doggie together she sucked me off (but without CIM) and we had enough time left to relax on the bed together and have some meaningful conversation. I will definitely be scheduling longer visits Jayla. Love her personality as well as her goddess-like body.

  9. #3043

    Carmen's photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    I seem to recall a post about Carmen and a bait and switch as far her body type / pictures. (not being representative of her. That she is thicker). For those that have seen her who's body type / build does she resemble?

    Thanks.
    I've seen Carmen twice and I think her photos are representative. I would not judge her as being "thick," but if you want to use the word "thick" I'd say she's "thick in a good way" with curves in all the right places. Her body type is more like the past DI lady named "Delilah. " Her boobs are enhanced, but really nice. I posted a detailed review a few weeks ago which I think you'd be interested in reading. I highly recommend you see her. I'm hoping to see her again soon.

  10. #3042

    Sam

    I have now seen Sam on 3 different occasions and have to say she is incredible. Sam was very accommodating and made me feel very comfortable. She is gorgeous petite woman with a great body, easy to talk to, funny, and almost instantly made me relaxed and forget that I had just met her. She is incredibly skilled at what she does. I will definitely see her again.

  11. #3041

    Sam

    I have now seen Sam from DI on 3 different occasions and have to say she is incredible. Sam was very accommodating and made me feel very comfortable. She is gorgeous petite woman with a great body, easy to talk to, funny, and almost instantly made me relaxed and forget that I had just met her. She is incredibly skilled at what she does. I will definitely see her again.

  12. #3040

    Carmen

    I seem to recall a post about Carmen and a bait and switch as far her body type / pictures. (not being representative of her. That she is thicker). For those that have seen her who's body type / build does she resemble?

    Thanks.

  13. 12-26-22 12:00


  14. #3039

    After hours

    It doesn't seem wise to talk about your after hours w DI girls seeing they monitor this site and that's against their rules. Unless of course they're advertising elsewhere which could be. Just a thought carry on mongers! .

  15. #3038

    Twin peaks / Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by PopinHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    I bet that place is a breeding ground for hot girls, they dress with no clothes on knowing why they do it. I bet the opportunity is aplenty if you know how to approach it. I've actually thought about hitting that place up but I'm in business and with my luck I'd run into people I know professionally. I hit a strip club up by myself once and saw some guys there I knew, that was embarrassing so I've been afraid to risk public venues ever since.
    As this thread / site only about DI. I'm guessing we should not ask for reviews of non DI girls; not sure the rules. But I agree with many Madison is fantastic! She talkative, kind, great kisser. Of course an amazing set of tits and she perfectly fine for you to grab and suck on them if want. She is how someone described the "Carmel soccer mom" type. Every guy looking at her and just curious if they can approach. Like that we all have DI.

  16. #3037

    Twin peaks

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude8622  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to hear more about your Twin Peaks ladies. How did you arrange? Or anything else you would care to share.
    I bet that place is a breeding ground for hot girls, they dress with no clothes on knowing why they do it. I bet the opportunity is aplenty if you know how to approach it. I've actually thought about hitting that place up but I'm in business and with my luck I'd run into people I know professionally. I hit a strip club up by myself once and saw some guys there I knew, that was embarrassing so I've been afraid to risk public venues ever since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape