Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 8264
-
12-30-22 19:15 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 118Info on Skittles at Kittens
Skittles is just a PG-Rated dancer. I've seen her a few times and only get touching privileges on top. Nothing on the bottom and she has never hinted that extras are available. I won't see her again. To minimize confusion, she used the name "Skittles" when she first started at Kittens several years ago, then switched to "Ivory" for maybe a year. Recently, she's back to "Skittles. ".
Originally Posted by CTownrich
[View Original Post]
Maybe others can fill you in on the other dancers you asked about.
-
12-30-22 17:09 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 984Princess.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]
I think that is her stage name. I hope that helps.
-
12-30-22 15:24 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 216At nellyybandsss on instagram
Does anyone know this stripper in Seattle?
She appears to dance at Pandoras.
Stage name? Services?
-
12-30-22 13:18 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 85Everyone should know that she appears to have two insta.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
Onlydafam is run by her pimp.
-
12-30-22 13:16 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 85Iso info on these dancers
Skittles at Kittens.
Kay at Sugars.
Adore at Kittens.
India at Pandoras / Kittens.
Sylvie at Pandoras.
I put my intel out there. Please report on these dancers.
-
12-30-22 12:42 #4569I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Anya
She good time. No suck my Wang. Play with it and ride it. She nice and not scam.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-22 01:10 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
Happy new year. Can't get enough of Anya sweet thang. So deep.
-
12-29-22 18:23 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 204Tee
No extras but I usually get a dance or two from her when I stop by. I appreciate that she's hot, down to earth, good at her job and doesn't try to scam or hustle like many other dancers.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 17:15 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 85She is YMMV. If she is motivated, she will do anything.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 14:16 #4565Senior Member

Posts: 38Itsmet or Tee at Kittens
Hi would appreciate any info on Tee, fit hot blonde.
https://www.instagram.com/itsmet_/?hl=en
Thanks.
-
12-29-22 14:16 #4564Senior Member

Posts: 541I don't know. If I recall she had an OF or manyvid at some point. I believe she took it in the ass in the videos.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 10:46 #4563Senior Member

Posts: 444No thanks
Visas that white girl with a big booty and small chest? Body reminds me a bit of Princess from back in the day. Except Princess was trying to be all gangster like with our BF and Visa has that pothead next-door if you were living in a trailer park.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 09:34 #4562Senior Member

Posts: 1102Good info. Last time I was in I bent Faith over a table in a VIP room. I almost went with Paisley. I am glad I didn't.
Originally Posted by FakeGnus
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-22 09:32 #4561Senior Member

Posts: 1102Visa ass fucking
Has anyone fucked Visa in the Ass recently?
-
12-28-22 14:19 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 256Start the New Year Off with a Bang!
Day girls are sluts but not the same for night shift. Looking for FS at a club Saturday night. Any recommendations. 7 or better in looks.











Reply With Quote





