Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 247 of 551 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 8259
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4569
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Happy new year. Can't get enough of Anya sweet thang. So deep.
    She good time. No suck my Wang. Play with it and ride it. She nice and not scam.

  2. #4568

    Anya

    Happy new year. Can't get enough of Anya sweet thang. So deep.

  3. #4567

    Tee

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy66  [View Original Post]
    Hi would appreciate any info on Tee, fit hot blonde.

    https://www.instagram.com/itsmet_/?hl=en

    Thanks.
    No extras but I usually get a dance or two from her when I stop by. I appreciate that she's hot, down to earth, good at her job and doesn't try to scam or hustle like many other dancers.

  4. #4566
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone fucked Visa in the Ass recently?
    She is YMMV. If she is motivated, she will do anything.

  5. #4565

    Itsmet or Tee at Kittens

    Hi would appreciate any info on Tee, fit hot blonde.

    https://www.instagram.com/itsmet_/?hl=en

    Thanks.

  6. #4564
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone fucked Visa in the Ass recently?
    I don't know. If I recall she had an OF or manyvid at some point. I believe she took it in the ass in the videos.

  7. #4563

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone fucked Visa in the Ass recently?
    Visas that white girl with a big booty and small chest? Body reminds me a bit of Princess from back in the day. Except Princess was trying to be all gangster like with our BF and Visa has that pothead next-door if you were living in a trailer park.

  8. #4562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Kamiko at Sugars. HJ only. Over priced.

    Whitney at Sugars. HJ only. Over priced.

    Paisley at Pandoras. Mediocre CBJ and covered aggressive HJ with fake dirty talk. No cfs. Won't repeat. Overpriced.

    Cream at Pandoras. Nice HJ and amazing CBJ. Under 300. I will repeat.

    Entice -CBJ, chj, cfs 300. Mechanical but she will get the job done.

    Mandy Pandoras HJ, cfs, BBBJ. Very expensive. Very good. Won't repeat unless she brings her pricing down. Upcharges for everything.

    Does anyone have any reports on.

    Mariah at Pandoras.

    Madison at Pandoras (white trash blonde MILF).

    New dancer at Pandoras. Tiny Asian with nice fake tits. Under 100 lbs. Looks Japanese.

    Sylvie at Pandoras.
    Good info. Last time I was in I bent Faith over a table in a VIP room. I almost went with Paisley. I am glad I didn't.

  9. #4561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Visa ass fucking

    Has anyone fucked Visa in the Ass recently?

  10. #4560

    Start the New Year Off with a Bang!

    Day girls are sluts but not the same for night shift. Looking for FS at a club Saturday night. Any recommendations. 7 or better in looks.

  11. #4559

    Recent reports

    Kamiko at Sugars. HJ only. Over priced.

    Whitney at Sugars. HJ only. Over priced.

    Paisley at Pandoras. Mediocre CBJ and covered aggressive HJ with fake dirty talk. No cfs. Won't repeat. Overpriced.

    Cream at Pandoras. Nice HJ and amazing CBJ. Under 300. I will repeat.

    Entice -CBJ, chj, cfs 300. Mechanical but she will get the job done.

    Mandy Pandoras HJ, cfs, BBBJ. Very expensive. Very good. Won't repeat unless she brings her pricing down. Upcharges for everything.

    Does anyone have any reports on.

    Mariah at Pandoras.

    Madison at Pandoras (white trash blonde MILF).

    New dancer at Pandoras. Tiny Asian with nice fake tits. Under 100 lbs. Looks Japanese.

    Sylvie at Pandoras.

  12. #4558

    Calls herself Gorgeous at Kittens / Sugars

    This woman had it all. Thick black woman calls herself Gorgeous. Was at the bar next door to the club called kittens told me to come over and come see her. I knew she was drunk but I figured why not she's young sexy and already made it pretty clear that I was going to enjoy myself. The VIP room was definitely worth it when I got there. Charges 300 for CFS unless you're willing to pay extra then she's pretty much down for anything. BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBFS, dato and daty. It was the best night I have had in a long time.

  13. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    There are 5 pages on her that have all the information you asked. Why is there even a forum if people can't be bothered to RTFF?

    CW.
    Not a kisser far as I'm concerned. BBBJ came for me after seeing her a while YMMV very worth it.

  14. #4556
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She good kisser. I see her today. I wait until she done with customer.

    She kiss me then suck my Wang. I cum fast in her mouth. Hahahaha.

    Then I realize maybe other customers do same.

    Last time I kiss Mandy.
    LOL! Man that is some funny revelations!

  15. #4555
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm, great kisser and reasonable rates. I did DFK the first time we met but yeah YMMV as always.
    She good kisser. I see her today. I wait until she done with customer.

    She kiss me then suck my Wang. I cum fast in her mouth. Hahahaha.

    Then I realize maybe other customers do same.

    Last time I kiss Mandy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape