Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 248 of 552 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 8267
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeGnus  [View Original Post]
    Kamiko at Sugars. HJ only. Over priced.

    Whitney at Sugars. HJ only. Over priced.

    Paisley at Pandoras. Mediocre CBJ and covered aggressive HJ with fake dirty talk. No cfs. Won't repeat. Overpriced.

    Cream at Pandoras. Nice HJ and amazing CBJ. Under 300. I will repeat.

    Entice -CBJ, chj, cfs 300. Mechanical but she will get the job done.

    Mandy Pandoras HJ, cfs, BBBJ. Very expensive. Very good. Won't repeat unless she brings her pricing down. Upcharges for everything.

    Does anyone have any reports on.

    Mariah at Pandoras.

    Madison at Pandoras (white trash blonde MILF).

    New dancer at Pandoras. Tiny Asian with nice fake tits. Under 100 lbs. Looks Japanese.

    Sylvie at Pandoras.
    Good info. Last time I was in I bent Faith over a table in a VIP room. I almost went with Paisley. I am glad I didn't.

  2. #4561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Visa ass fucking

    Has anyone fucked Visa in the Ass recently?

  3. #4560

    Start the New Year Off with a Bang!

    Day girls are sluts but not the same for night shift. Looking for FS at a club Saturday night. Any recommendations. 7 or better in looks.

  4. #4559

    Recent reports

    Kamiko at Sugars. HJ only. Over priced.

    Whitney at Sugars. HJ only. Over priced.

    Paisley at Pandoras. Mediocre CBJ and covered aggressive HJ with fake dirty talk. No cfs. Won't repeat. Overpriced.

    Cream at Pandoras. Nice HJ and amazing CBJ. Under 300. I will repeat.

    Entice -CBJ, chj, cfs 300. Mechanical but she will get the job done.

    Mandy Pandoras HJ, cfs, BBBJ. Very expensive. Very good. Won't repeat unless she brings her pricing down. Upcharges for everything.

    Does anyone have any reports on.

    Mariah at Pandoras.

    Madison at Pandoras (white trash blonde MILF).

    New dancer at Pandoras. Tiny Asian with nice fake tits. Under 100 lbs. Looks Japanese.

    Sylvie at Pandoras.

  5. #4558

    Calls herself Gorgeous at Kittens / Sugars

    This woman had it all. Thick black woman calls herself Gorgeous. Was at the bar next door to the club called kittens told me to come over and come see her. I knew she was drunk but I figured why not she's young sexy and already made it pretty clear that I was going to enjoy myself. The VIP room was definitely worth it when I got there. Charges 300 for CFS unless you're willing to pay extra then she's pretty much down for anything. BBBJ, BBBJCIM, BBFS, dato and daty. It was the best night I have had in a long time.

  6. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    There are 5 pages on her that have all the information you asked. Why is there even a forum if people can't be bothered to RTFF?

    CW.
    Not a kisser far as I'm concerned. BBBJ came for me after seeing her a while YMMV very worth it.

  7. #4556
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    She good kisser. I see her today. I wait until she done with customer.

    She kiss me then suck my Wang. I cum fast in her mouth. Hahahaha.

    Then I realize maybe other customers do same.

    Last time I kiss Mandy.
    LOL! Man that is some funny revelations!

  8. #4555
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm, great kisser and reasonable rates. I did DFK the first time we met but yeah YMMV as always.
    She good kisser. I see her today. I wait until she done with customer.

    She kiss me then suck my Wang. I cum fast in her mouth. Hahahaha.

    Then I realize maybe other customers do same.

    Last time I kiss Mandy.

  9. #4554

    Lola info

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of scheduling an hour with Lola depending on her menu. Does she allow kissing or BBBJ or daty?
    Agreed with searching the forum. There's plenty of info out there. Or message somebody. Plenty on here who would share with you.

  10. #4553

    Did you try searching?

    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking of scheduling an hour with Lola depending on her menu. Does she allow kissing or BBBJ or daty?
    There are 5 pages on her that have all the information you asked. Why is there even a forum if people can't be bothered to RTFF?

    CW.

  11. #4552

    Lola

    Was thinking of scheduling an hour with Lola depending on her menu. Does she allow kissing or BBBJ or daty?

  12. #4551
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    I did a duo with Monse and Luna.

    I am a Dirty Fuk!
    Congrats man!! Happy Holidays indeed!

  13. #4550

    Merry Christmas To Me

    I did a duo with Monse and Luna.

    I am a Dirty Fuk!

  14. #4549
    Quote Originally Posted by JangliJawan  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, anyone have more info on Alexis? She is a bit older, MILF-type that I like and I got some nice handiwork from her-but am really curious if more is available? Maybe a more of a YMMV thing? Maybe the more experienced gents here can give me some more info.
    Alexis is a veteran at Pans. Had several dances with her. Ripped body, firm set. Doesn't try to gouge you and super chill. Only had handy work but did offer room service with extras. She knew me so would give me the royal treatment next time. Told her, let's plan on it.

  15. #4548
    Quote Originally Posted by DixyNormous  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of seeing Heather Friday night and damn she did a great job draining my load. She took it like a champ. She was loose but she definitely seemed like she enjoyed it. I tried for BBFS but I was still ok with cfs. I will definitely repeat with her and see if she would be down for otc fun.
    Any more details? Where it go down? And $$? She's a cool as chick (coffee stand regular) but haven't made it out to see her at the club yet. Too busy with Lola at Sugars. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape