Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 921 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8490

    BBBJ at PD or any

    Quote Originally Posted by Bm392  [View Original Post]
    Does the +40 BBBJ include a cim?
    If you have been to all or any of the establishments here you would know.

    CIM ain't going to happen on the regular.

  2. #8489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 423
    Does the +40 BBBJ include a cim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    They'll send you a price sheet if you ask for rates, similar to HKPD.

    $130 HHR.

    $160 HR.

    $260 VIP HR.

    +$40 BBJ.

  3. #8488

    KP Stella

    Had a chance to see her last week in Lakeview.

    Not as good looking as the pics and I didn't think her oral was the best. However she tries hard to make sure you're happy, was willing to go down there the whole time, no complaints. I wouldn't repeat because she wasn't my cup of tea but she could be for others.

  4. #8487
    Yep. Traveling to LA / OC or NYC and then being here is a bit of a drag when for 320-360 its an out of mind fuckfest with hot Koreans / Chinese / Japanese BBFSCIP. Then I'm back here and paying 260 for FS with a rubber.

    Quote Originally Posted by Duathlete  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. Work has taken me out to Orange county and it's available at every Korean agency and sometimes at like $320 total.

    Hard to adjust back to IL after knowing what else is out there.

  5. #8486
    Quote Originally Posted by Coopertars  [View Original Post]
    They'll send you a price sheet if you ask for rates, similar to HKPD.

    $130 HHR.

    $160 HR.

    $260 VIP HR.

    +$40 BBJ.
    The rate sheet is poorly written imo as they put +$40 BBBJ at the end. It only applies to the basic 130/160. BBBJ is included in the 260 VIP. If you don't look closely, you might miss that.

    There is a 300 option as well, which is VIP plus kissing.

    I usually do the 260 and work my game to get kissing in and then just tip 40 after if I was able to get kissing. Mostly, just wanted to see if I got games or not lol.

  6. #8485

    PD Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    No set prices on the ad, either. I just gave the girl I saw $200 after the fact as I used to give her $180 for BBBJ+ pre-COVID.
    They'll send you a price sheet if you ask for rates, similar to HKPD.

    $130 HHR.

    $160 HR.

    $260 VIP HR.

    +$40 BBJ.

  7. #8484
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    I think they are taking some notes from New York agencies, operating from a business instead of residential without a 'massage / house fee' markup.
    No set prices on the ad, either. I just gave the girl I saw $200 after the fact as I used to give her $180 for BBBJ+ pre-COVID.

  8. #8483
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    What we really need like most K-orgs is a BBFS tier. Come on Mike.
    Totally agree. Work has taken me out to Orange county and it's available at every Korean agency and sometimes at like $320 total.

    Hard to adjust back to IL after knowing what else is out there.

  9. #8482

    Pink Diamond link

    Quote Originally Posted by MainCoffe213  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone pm with pd info or Chloe ad?
    Here is the link for that super discreet agency https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/2823681.

    I think they are taking some notes from New York agencies, operating from a business instead of residential without a 'massage / house fee' markup.

  10. #8481

    Thanks. KP info

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    1. It's all inclusive, no tip required but always appreciated.

    2. through text, the website is pretty much info only.

    3. every few weeks, shortest I've seen is just a few days. Usually around 10 days to 2 weeks though.
    Thank you for this. If I get approved. I'll surely check it out and share my experience with a post.

  11. #8480
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried the new number on Trystlink?
    Yeah of course. Still nothing.

  12. #8479

    Info

    Would anyone mind sharing contact info for PD as I would like to stop in over next few days and see Ava. Thanks you.

  13. #8478

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee86  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I've been avidly reading the posts in this thread as this scene interests me. I applied to KP for approval and was told they'd contact me if approved.

    Based on what I've read here, this is often a lengthy wait and not a certainty.

    In the meantime, I was wondering if any of the KP regulars could tell me about the following:

    1. I know the house fee is just north of 3 - how much do you typically tip after that?

    2. When you like to book a session, do you do it through their website or do you text.

    3. How often do the girls rotate, etc.

    Anyway. Thank you. I'm super excited about the possibilities.
    1. It's all inclusive, no tip required but always appreciated.

    2. through text, the website is pretty much info only.

    3. every few weeks, shortest I've seen is just a few days. Usually around 10 days to 2 weeks though.

  14. #8477

    PD- Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by ChockWow  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't post much as I got turned off by people sniping each other especially in this section. Really if they're is nothing of value to say then don't say it.

    Anyways, went to see Chloe at PD and just wanted to report that she is great. I saw Anne prior and while I think of her as a favorite Chloe is definitely not lacking in looks and service either with her admittedly being better looking IMHO. Service though is different with Chloe just feeling so aggressive. She rimmed with a passion and I still am thinking about how she got her tongue so deep. Her BBBJ was like her life depended on doing a good job. Also, she's not a lay there and take it girl, cooing trying to get you off right away. She was active and I left satisfied, but also really tired.
    Can anyone pm with pd info or Chloe ad?

  15. #8476

    They must be super busy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee86  [View Original Post]
    Hello. I've been avidly reading the posts in this thread as this scene interests me. I applied to KP for approval and was told they'd contact me if approved.

    Based on what I've read here, this is often a lengthy wait and not a certainty.

    In the meantime, I was wondering if any of the KP regulars could tell me about the following:

    1. I know the house fee is just north of 3 - how much do you typically tip after that?

    2. When you like to book a session, do you do it through their website or do you text.

    3. How often do the girls rotate, etc.

    Anyway. Thank you. I'm super excited about the possibilities.
    I'm on the same page. I heard Stella was in town and never been to KP. I've been waiting for her for a while. Unfortunately she's unattainable. Looked into the page and saw pictures and names were mixed. There is no way to know who you will see. This system they have on the page is very deceptive. Specially when they don't respond within a certain time and ask for references.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape