Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 25039
-
12-27-22 17:02 #18574Senior Member

Posts: 820New Hush?
Not sure which category they go in so I'm putting it in multiple ones:
Has anyone checked this out yet? Probably very pricy?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...m/173722890525
-
12-27-22 15:27 #18573Regular Member

Posts: 15Kinky Latina
Anyone seen this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/029453279676
-
12-27-22 11:06 #18572Senior Member

Posts: 52[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-27-22 06:31 #18571Senior Member

Posts: 161Laysha
I saw a review a while back. Can't remember from who but heard she is very ghetto, unprofessional and rude.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 00:25 #18570Regular Member

Posts: 21This just flat out isn't true. She looks exactly how she looks in those pics in person. If you knew her way back when I will say the 50 lb thing was accurate but she's lost a ton of weight since then, her body is nice and her ass is like water. Def not a skinny girl but she's no where near fat or sloppy. If you like skinny spinners, I would obviously pass. She's just like Laysha though. Everything covered at first. Once she gets comfortable with you, you're good to go. I also visit her frequently. Chances are if they're black or Latina with a fat ass in this area, I've probably has them.
Originally Posted by Chazlamb
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-22 00:10 #18569Regular Member

Posts: 21She's the real deal. I frequent her in Cranston. When I started to see her, everything was covered. I get full service raw now. She can be a ***** when trying to book for first time but once she knows you, you're good. She is very thick with a fat ass. Body of a southern stripper. I know it ain't everybody's cup of tea but it's def mine LOL.
Originally Posted by Abercrombie
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 21:14 #18568Senior Member

Posts: 778Kris definitely is. Lizzie is another story. Terrible at communication and responding. Also usually available late at night. Be prepared to sit in your car in the driveway 15-20 minutes waiting for her to respond.
Originally Posted by GupGup
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 21:14 #18567Senior Member

Posts: 149Laysha
She was asked about back in May but crickets. Looks too good to be true honestly. Has anyone indulged or know if she is actually legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...6/031075593736
-
12-26-22 17:34 #18566Senior Member

Posts: 93Sarah just contacted me a few minutes ago and I just told her someone is using her pics to lure people in to getting robbed. She hasnt replied yet but if I find out she's part of this, I'm done with her. Known her over 4 years I never had an issue w / her but I guess aometimes thingschange. I will find out. On the othwr hand she has right to know her pics are being used.
Originally Posted by Sailor02
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 16:40 #18565Senior Member

Posts: 95Thoughts
So what are your thoughts on the mother and daughter? Repeat material?
Originally Posted by PSil
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 11:03 #18564Senior Member

Posts: 483Lizzie
No need to provide, I found a recent ad of hers.
Originally Posted by PSil
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 09:21 #18563Senior Member

Posts: 483Lizzie?
I've seen both Kris and Melissa but didn't know about Lizzie. Do you have a link to an ad that she has posted? I don't recall ever seeing one with that name and I'd like to make it a hat trick!
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-26-22 09:20 #18562Senior Member

Posts: 239Nah, that's not her.
Originally Posted by ConnManCt29
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-22 09:05 #18561Senior Member

Posts: 54Do you have a link for her / is this her?
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...f/540621916040
-
12-26-22 08:36 #18560Senior Member

Posts: 161Ebony treat
Old link is dead. Here's the new one.
Originally Posted by Clx5490
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/833299761203
Her ad pics are heavely filtered. She is about 50 lbs heavier then ad pics. Very heavy girl.








Reply With Quote






