Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 25025
-
12-26-22 09:05 #18560Senior Member

Posts: 54Do you have a link for her / is this her?
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...f/540621916040
-
12-26-22 08:36 #18559Senior Member

Posts: 161Ebony treat
Old link is dead. Here's the new one.
Originally Posted by Clx5490
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/833299761203
Her ad pics are heavely filtered. She is about 50 lbs heavier then ad pics. Very heavy girl.
-
12-25-22 20:54 #18558Senior Member

Posts: 1406Yes on Erotic Monkey/ Kris.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 18:22 #18557Senior Member

Posts: 2109Mom
Does the mom post ads?
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 18:13 #18556Senior Member

Posts: 333I forgot Lizzie
Lizzie in Swansea is decent, too. Good incall (her mom's place), and she gives pretty good head. Can be a little toothy, but I've had worse for sure. And she's very nice. Some days she claims she doesn't do QVs, but when she does it's 80. Her mom is a little better at head, but has very different hours that don't work for me. Also, Lizzie is very skinny (too skinny), but her mom is a little thick, so it depends on what you prefer. The sister Melissa is out there too, but I like her less.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-22 17:44 #18555Senior Member

Posts: 333The BBBJ Scene
I've lamented in the past that the golden days of BBBJ are behind us. What I'd give to have some of the options I used to. However, I've been trying to make it work lately and these are the options I've found for a current rotation of sorts.
Genie: Reported on her recently. Did a couple car dates with her but she currently has an incall on 146. Pros are she's actually cute, has a nice little body, is very reasonably priced for BBBJ (55), and sucks a mean dick. The only con really is that she doesn't allow CIM. This isn't too huge of a deal for me but she definitely pulled off too early one of the times and it kind of killed it for me. I'd still highly recommend her, but I'd be texting her nonstop if she either did CIM or could more smoothly transition into the hand finish. First time she did great so it's not like it's impossible for her.
Coventry Girl Alyshia: Recently reconnected with this one after some talk on the board about her. She's a little older (40's probably) and her face and body are just okay. But she does give very good head, and does not rush you at all. She also does a little bit of dirty talking if you encourage her. She lets me finish in her mouth or on her face and she doesn't mind at all. She asks for 70, which I think is fine. Mostly the drawbacks for me is that she's a little out of the way and I'm not SUPER attracted to her.
Blackstone Pam: She asks for 100 or 80 for car date, which is definitely a little high, but I'm sure she could be talked down on either one. She's very scatter brained and definitely seems to have some demons, so I'm not the most comfortable with her. She takes direction pretty well though, and she is eager to swallow cum. As others have noted, she was pretty attractive when she had a little more weight on her. I'm considering going to see her again just because she sucked dick like she was starving, but I don't know if I want to risk the car date in Woonsocket again.
Quick car thing woman in Seekonk (previously Fall River): Last time I saw her she asked for 80, but I think she has asked for 100 in the past. She's great. I don't love going to the M6 in Seekonk, but once I get in everything is fine. She's also probably in her 40's, and probably was pretty hot 10-20 years ago. She's got a belly but she also has fantastic tits. She sucks really well, can go deep and starts off slow and soft. Finishes with CIM. She probably has the best combination of features at the moment.
There are also bathroomless Ashley and Joelle. I feel like Joelle is looking better these days and I've gone to see her for BBBJ only but I prefer to fuck her. Ashley does a QV but it's 100. Last time I saw her she wasn't looking her best (but still fine), and the BBBJ technique seemed more mechanical than usual (but it was still good).
Let me know if you guys think I missed anything.
-
12-25-22 07:39 #18554Senior Member

Posts: 194Woony Scammers
Thanks to all those who have reported on these Woony girls who are scamming and robbing. Merry Christmas to all Be safe Sailor02.
-
12-24-22 20:22 #18553Senior Member

Posts: 1406Bro, I did that to that little redheaded broad that use to post on STG, Caught her trying to rifle my pockets while she helping me pull my pants off. Handler tried to block me from leaving cleaned his clock with one punch. Gave her a shove down the stairs.
Originally Posted by BigtimeG
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 18:58 #18552Senior Member

Posts: 88Owe them a visit
Some night I'm bored I may give her a call and see if they want a beating.
Originally Posted by NineIron
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 10:50 #18551Senior Member

Posts: 26Amanda
I have seen her a couple times. Safe location. She is clean. No pimp either. Gets into it she will use her large toy also. LOL.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
Both times I did her bare. She's a bigger girl. Not huge. But she's also tall.
Hope this helps.
-
12-24-22 10:39 #18550Senior Member

Posts: 1734Sorry you had to go thru that. That's one reason why this board is great. It can save the rest of us when something like this is reported. Just awful someone has to be basically robbed.
Originally Posted by NineIron
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 10:37 #18549Banned Member

Posts: 942Dude in the picture
Sorry that happened to you. And I'm not trying to discourage or say anything bad. But why would you go see a girl when there's a man clearly in the photos taking a picture of the girl? I really don't understand these pimps or scams. I mean if you're going to scam someone. You would think you would make it look legit. But you can clearly see the guys legs in the photos.
Originally Posted by NineIron
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-22 10:31 #18548Senior Member

Posts: 1734Looks like there are about 3 girls using that number. Or maybe just one with different Picts. Kinda strange, but the "Kat" ad shows a girl in the same outfit as the "Jade" ad.
Originally Posted by Scott873
[View Original Post]
Probably best to avoid given Nine’s experience.
-
12-24-22 10:25 #18547Senior Member

Posts: 67KAT Woonsocket
I fell for the bait and went to see KAT in Woonsocket. Everything seemed a little off but I went thru with it anyways. Told me go to front door. Another girl let me in says kat will be right out-of the bathroom. Of course 5 min goes by no Kat. Front door opens and 2 guys come in and ask why I'm in their house. I knew the second the door opened it was a scam. I just gave then my cash I had for the date and I left. I was just trying to get out and not make a scene. Just a warning to anyone looking to call that number which is linked to a few adds on stg.
-
12-24-22 10:08 #18546Senior Member

Posts: 3748Amanda?
https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...scorts/1116276
She's been discussed here before. And I've probably asked about her in the past. But I can't find anything recent, except for one decent and very recent review on the oThER board. From her previous reviews, it appears she's quite GFE, and all indications from her old reviews suggest that she's not managed, nor a junkie.
But I can't find any data as to whether she will take bare cock in kunt. So, what info do you gents have on that? Has anyone successfully fucked her raw? And, any red flags?
Thanks in advance, gents, and Merry Christmas!









Reply With Quote





