Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 933 1433 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18556

    The BBBJ Scene

    I've lamented in the past that the golden days of BBBJ are behind us. What I'd give to have some of the options I used to. However, I've been trying to make it work lately and these are the options I've found for a current rotation of sorts.

    Genie: Reported on her recently. Did a couple car dates with her but she currently has an incall on 146. Pros are she's actually cute, has a nice little body, is very reasonably priced for BBBJ (55), and sucks a mean dick. The only con really is that she doesn't allow CIM. This isn't too huge of a deal for me but she definitely pulled off too early one of the times and it kind of killed it for me. I'd still highly recommend her, but I'd be texting her nonstop if she either did CIM or could more smoothly transition into the hand finish. First time she did great so it's not like it's impossible for her.

    Coventry Girl Alyshia: Recently reconnected with this one after some talk on the board about her. She's a little older (40's probably) and her face and body are just okay. But she does give very good head, and does not rush you at all. She also does a little bit of dirty talking if you encourage her. She lets me finish in her mouth or on her face and she doesn't mind at all. She asks for 70, which I think is fine. Mostly the drawbacks for me is that she's a little out of the way and I'm not SUPER attracted to her.

    Blackstone Pam: She asks for 100 or 80 for car date, which is definitely a little high, but I'm sure she could be talked down on either one. She's very scatter brained and definitely seems to have some demons, so I'm not the most comfortable with her. She takes direction pretty well though, and she is eager to swallow cum. As others have noted, she was pretty attractive when she had a little more weight on her. I'm considering going to see her again just because she sucked dick like she was starving, but I don't know if I want to risk the car date in Woonsocket again.

    Quick car thing woman in Seekonk (previously Fall River): Last time I saw her she asked for 80, but I think she has asked for 100 in the past. She's great. I don't love going to the M6 in Seekonk, but once I get in everything is fine. She's also probably in her 40's, and probably was pretty hot 10-20 years ago. She's got a belly but she also has fantastic tits. She sucks really well, can go deep and starts off slow and soft. Finishes with CIM. She probably has the best combination of features at the moment.

    There are also bathroomless Ashley and Joelle. I feel like Joelle is looking better these days and I've gone to see her for BBBJ only but I prefer to fuck her. Ashley does a QV but it's 100. Last time I saw her she wasn't looking her best (but still fine), and the BBBJ technique seemed more mechanical than usual (but it was still good).

    Let me know if you guys think I missed anything.

  2. #18555

    Woony Scammers

    Thanks to all those who have reported on these Woony girls who are scamming and robbing. Merry Christmas to all Be safe Sailor02.

  3. #18554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by BigtimeG  [View Original Post]
    Some night I'm bored I may give her a call and see if they want a beating.
    Bro, I did that to that little redheaded broad that use to post on STG, Caught her trying to rifle my pockets while she helping me pull my pants off. Handler tried to block me from leaving cleaned his clock with one punch. Gave her a shove down the stairs.

  4. #18553

    Owe them a visit

    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    I fell for the bait and went to see KAT in Woonsocket. Everything seemed a little off but I went thru with it anyways. Told me go to front door. Another girl let me in says kat will be right out-of the bathroom. Of course 5 min goes by no Kat. Front door opens and 2 guys come in and ask why I'm in their house. I knew the second the door opened it was a scam. I just gave then my cash I had for the date and I left. I was just trying to get out and not make a scene. Just a warning to anyone looking to call that number which is linked to a few adds on stg.
    Some night I'm bored I may give her a call and see if they want a beating.

  5. #18552

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...scorts/1116276

    She's been discussed here before. And I've probably asked about her in the past. But I can't find anything recent, except for one decent and very recent review on the oThER board. From her previous reviews, it appears she's quite GFE, and all indications from her old reviews suggest that she's not managed, nor a junkie.

    But I can't find any data as to whether she will take bare cock in kunt. So, what info do you gents have on that? Has anyone successfully fucked her raw? And, any red flags?

    Thanks in advance, gents, and Merry Christmas!
    I have seen her a couple times. Safe location. She is clean. No pimp either. Gets into it she will use her large toy also. LOL.

    Both times I did her bare. She's a bigger girl. Not huge. But she's also tall.

    Hope this helps.

  6. #18551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    I fell for the bait and went to see KAT in Woonsocket. Everything seemed a little off but I went thru with it anyways. Told me go to front door. Another girl let me in says kat will be right out-of the bathroom. Of course 5 min goes by no Kat. Front door opens and 2 guys come in and ask why I'm in their house. I knew the second the door opened it was a scam. I just gave then my cash I had for the date and I left. I was just trying to get out and not make a scene. Just a warning to anyone looking to call that number which is linked to a few adds on stg.
    Sorry you had to go thru that. That's one reason why this board is great. It can save the rest of us when something like this is reported. Just awful someone has to be basically robbed.

  7. #18550

    Dude in the picture

    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    I fell for the bait and went to see KAT in Woonsocket. Everything seemed a little off but I went thru with it anyways. Told me go to front door. Another girl let me in says kat will be right out-of the bathroom. Of course 5 min goes by no Kat. Front door opens and 2 guys come in and ask why I'm in their house. I knew the second the door opened it was a scam. I just gave then my cash I had for the date and I left. I was just trying to get out and not make a scene. Just a warning to anyone looking to call that number which is linked to a few adds on stg.
    Sorry that happened to you. And I'm not trying to discourage or say anything bad. But why would you go see a girl when there's a man clearly in the photos taking a picture of the girl? I really don't understand these pimps or scams. I mean if you're going to scam someone. You would think you would make it look legit. But you can clearly see the guys legs in the photos.

  8. #18549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    I'd be on alert because that number was also for Pleasure a couple months back and now Kat. I called on Pleasure and Jade before and it was in same area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...t/192670569075
    Looks like there are about 3 girls using that number. Or maybe just one with different Picts. Kinda strange, but the "Kat" ad shows a girl in the same outfit as the "Jade" ad.

    Probably best to avoid given Nine’s experience.

  9. #18548

    KAT Woonsocket

    I fell for the bait and went to see KAT in Woonsocket. Everything seemed a little off but I went thru with it anyways. Told me go to front door. Another girl let me in says kat will be right out-of the bathroom. Of course 5 min goes by no Kat. Front door opens and 2 guys come in and ask why I'm in their house. I knew the second the door opened it was a scam. I just gave then my cash I had for the date and I left. I was just trying to get out and not make a scene. Just a warning to anyone looking to call that number which is linked to a few adds on stg.

  10. #18547

    Amanda?

    https://adultsearch.com/rhode-island...scorts/1116276

    She's been discussed here before. And I've probably asked about her in the past. But I can't find anything recent, except for one decent and very recent review on the oThER board. From her previous reviews, it appears she's quite GFE, and all indications from her old reviews suggest that she's not managed, nor a junkie.

    But I can't find any data as to whether she will take bare cock in kunt. So, what info do you gents have on that? Has anyone successfully fucked her raw? And, any red flags?

    Thanks in advance, gents, and Merry Christmas!

  11. #18546
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    I'd be on alert because that number was also for Pleasure a couple months back and now Kat. I called on Pleasure and Jade before and it was in same area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...t/192670569075
    They have a pimp. Jade, ari, pleasure. Miracle. They all in Woonsocket only do car date under that pimp.

  12. #18545
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott873  [View Original Post]
    I'd be on alert because that number was also for Pleasure a couple months back and now Kat. I called on Pleasure and Jade before and it was in same area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/woons...t/192670569075
    Thats definately not Kat, its Sarah I know because I scooped her up several times. I've had many guys inbox me for her info but I only have her fb.

  13. #18544

    Dodged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week and boy was it scary and horrendous. When I reached her place waited for 10 minutes and was about to leave she texts me to come. When at the door she is no where to be found and it was super cold and windy so was freezing was about to leave and she comes and opens the door. Says she has to change and makes me wait for 10 minutes and doesn't change or anything and comes as is. Then couple of minutes into session all of a sudden was dozed of and wasnt responding I was very scared and tried to wake her up and no response. With the situation so scary was about to leave and she says am awake and continues. By this team fear got better of me and lost all interest and told her I have to leave and left. Not sure is she was high on something and her words very very stuttery. I will not be visiting her anytime sooner. Try to be careful and stay away if you can.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/846709011534
    Yeah I tried to reach her, asked the rates and she just asked if LE and then didn't respond for like 10 minutes.

    Sent voice mails and they're slurred and just never responded after. And this happened the following week. Ever since I just decided to dodge.

    Thanks for informing.

  14. #18543
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, thanks for TOFTT with this one. No CIM on a car date can be a killer, but I'd still be able to try this since the price isn't awful. My question is, how did she look? Anything like her pics? Thanks.
    Yes its her in the pics but of course the pics an angles are strategic haha. Ad says 141, I'd say more like 165.

  15. #18542

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysYours  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week and boy was it scary and horrendous. When I reached her place waited for 10 minutes and was about to leave she texts me to come. When at the door she is no where to be found and it was super cold and windy so was freezing was about to leave and she comes and opens the door. Says she has to change and makes me wait for 10 minutes and doesn't change or anything and comes as is. Then couple of minutes into session all of a sudden was dozed of and wasnt responding I was very scared and tried to wake her up and no response. With the situation so scary was about to leave and she says am awake and continues. By this team fear got better of me and lost all interest and told her I have to leave and left. Not sure is she was high on something and her words very very stuttery. I will not be visiting her anytime sooner. Try to be careful and stay away if you can.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/846709011534
    I called her one night recently and I couldn't understand much of what she was saying. Slurring her words anbfq24 du just mumbling. I asked her if shewas on zanxex. She got mad at me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape