Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 532 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5694

    Pics don't show how she is today

    Quote Originally Posted by Invoice669  [View Original Post]
    I've dated Casey a bunch! But over the last year she has degraded heavily. Her trip to AC over the summer was not a good one. She is now a scab covered mess and has very little left for teeth, the teeth left are rotting away and broken, making BJ a nightmare.

    Its a shame, this woman used to be wildly hot and a freak to be with. Hope she gets clean and out the lifestyle.

  2. #5693
    Quote Originally Posted by Invoice669  [View Original Post]
    I've met Casey she's a fun fuck went for one hour but the thirst got to me decided to have 2 hours of fun with her it was worth it but I heard her looks are declining damn.

  3. #5692
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    She do bare by any chance?
    You could, I dunno, ask her? She communicates well; when I reached out a few weeks ago, she got back to me within 15-20 minutes and quoted me 300/ hr. She didn't mention raw, but then I didn't ask.

  4. #5691
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    She's been around NJ for a few years, check the AC and S Jersey forums for more details. I've seen her in Mt Laurel last year, and then before the pandemic. Communication is always sporadic with her. She's a little neurotic, and she definitely parties hard. But once you get her going she is a great time. Small tits and a super tight box, and she can take a pounding. As far as I can tell she's independent.

    She's from the Deptford area, I saw pics of her from 2015-16 and she was a fucking knockout. She's still cute but the lifestyle has not been kind to her.
    I've seen and reported my very positive experiences with her in the SNJ forum. Check them out. The girl can suck a good dick and ride like a champ.

  5. #5690
    Quote Originally Posted by Invoice669  [View Original Post]
    She's been around NJ for a few years, check the AC and S Jersey forums for more details. I've seen her in Mt Laurel last year, and then before the pandemic. Communication is always sporadic with her. She's a little neurotic, and she definitely parties hard. But once you get her going she is a great time. Small tits and a super tight box, and she can take a pounding. As far as I can tell she's independent.

    She's from the Deptford area, I saw pics of her from 2015-16 and she was a fucking knockout. She's still cute but the lifestyle has not been kind to her.

  6. #5689
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKSmith  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that. I have been in that situation several times with different providers over the years and know how frustrating that can be.
    All good, not your fault. I appreciate the review anyway, even if it didn't work out.

  7. #5688
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKSmith  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me.

    140 SS.

    180 HH.

    I took the SS and did not feel rushed.
    Quoted me the same + 280 HR.

  8. #5687

    Casey


  9. #5686
    Quote Originally Posted by Weeee  [View Original Post]
    Not disputing the review above, but fwiw she ghosted me the other day after we'd confirmed a time and I drove all the way down there (45 minutes). I ended up seeing trinity in kop again on the wag home. Expo set up and awesome BBBJ as always. Wasn't quite what I was in the mood for but got the job done at least.

    She still hasn't texted me back to reschedule even though I offered. YMMV I guess.
    Sorry to hear that. I have been in that situation several times with different providers over the years and know how frustrating that can be.

  10. #5685
    Quote Originally Posted by IvoryTickler  [View Original Post]
    What was the fee for her services?
    She quoted me.

    140 SS.

    180 HH.

    I took the SS and did not feel rushed.

  11. #5684

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingAround2  [View Original Post]
    I have been trying to get Gina in a single session for a while. But Savannah and her handler make that hard. From my experience, they won't allow her to have a phone and they won't let her do single sessions. I did the deed with Gina and Savannah and Savannah sucked dick like a machine (up and down and boring slurping) but Gina made it feel personal and loving like it was someone you were crushing on in high school that paid attention to you.

    I had two "single sessions" with Gina after hooking up with her and a sleepy / high Savannah. For the first one, Savannah had to come over to watch her do it with me while getting high in the corner. The second time, Savannah was supposed to come over to watch again but she was too high. So Gina came alone. Gina and I hung out and had a lot of sex and I even cooked her food before she left. When it came time to pay Gina, we had agreed to do cashapp but she isn't allowed to have a phone so she asked me to send the money to Savannah. I sent Savannah the money but then she wanted double because she said there is a "finder's fee" for Gina. Of course I said no.

    Gina told me that she would get in trouble if she didn't have any cash so I gave her the only bit of cash I had ($20). She mentioned how Savannah would take credit for the sex since she got the money and asked me to write my number on a gum wrapper so she could call me if she ever got a phone. That same night, Savannah sent me 30 texts and voicemails telling me that if I don't send her more money for Gina that she would have her brother kill me. (I'm still alive.).
    Gina is cool. I had her a handful of times. Let me hit raw. Pretty much down for anything. There was another girl that worked with her name Marissa. I pretty much used to make love to her. They were the two best girls working out of that house with Savannah being the worst. Plus, her boyfriend be doing dates with them too. Marissa told me she and Savannah got into it cause Marissa did a date with her boyfriend. I asked her does he f%#k Gina to, she said he f&ks everyone in that house.

  12. #5683
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinJoePA  [View Original Post]
    Here is one about Riki androgynous hottie with juicy ass, and photos for future reference:
    She do bare by any chance?

  13. #5682

    Riki androgynous hottie with juicy ass

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Riki will like to see her but I live in Jersey City New Jersey my issue is I do not know where to get a hotel close to her in Philly because she only does outcall. What's her rates I'm thinking about contacting her to set up for a morning session will ask her where should I get a hotel room I hope she agree to appointment for next day I subscribe to her * to see how she look god damn she look good and thick too.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/170878163286
    Here is one about Riki androgynous hottie with juicy ass, and photos for future reference:

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    Definitely hit her up man if you have the bread. Had a great time with her. Her initial appearance threw me off, looks tom boyish, but a real **** with one of the thickest and fattest ass that I've seen in awhile. Very natural and perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Riki will like to see her but I live in Jersey City New Jersey my issue is I do not know where to get a hotel close to her in Philly because she only does outcall. What's her rates I'm thinking about contacting her to set up for a morning session will ask her where should I get a hotel room I hope she agree to appointment for next day I subscribe to her * to see how she look god damn she look good and thick too.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/170878163286
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hsb1uF.jpg‎   1OqWp2.jpg‎   MqTBEu.jpg‎   WeQvhp.jpg‎   KoEkMy.jpg‎  


  14. #5681

    Too good to be true

    Anyone ever have fun with this one videos all seem legit, Curious on what the damage could.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/816181199173

  15. #5680

    Fee?

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKSmith  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meting Kodak last week. She is (IMHO) a very pretty girl with a nice spinner body. Looks like her pictures sans the makeup. Incall is at her house in fishtown. Was initially unsure of the area, but it was actually a nice nieghborhood (I drove past a sketchier area to get to there, so I was relieved to see where she was staying). Texted her when I arrived and 5 minutes later got the okay to head to the house. In terms of activity, she definitely seems more GFE than PSE, but DATY, BBBJ, intercourse (of course) and kissing were all on the menu. Had a really nice conversation with her afterwards. No evidence of any bad habits, in fact quite the contrary. She is a bright girl who seems to have her act together more than 95% of the ladies on STG. Physically, she has a gimpy knee so DS is off the table for now, but other than that minor limitation, everything was positive. She seems a bit of a diamond in the rough.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/799730628283
    What was the fee for her services?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape