Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 532 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5679

    Need Help with Riki info

    Has anyone seen Riki will like to see her but I live in Jersey City New Jersey my issue is I do not know where to get a hotel close to her in Philly because she only does outcall. What's her rates I'm thinking about contacting her to set up for a morning session will ask her where should I get a hotel room I hope she agree to appointment for next day I subscribe to her * to see how she look god damn she look good and thick too.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/170878163286

  2. #5678
    Quote Originally Posted by YoshiRed  [View Original Post]
    I remember reading very lackluster reviews a while back. I'd avoid.
    Thank You YR.

  3. #5677
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaneser  [View Original Post]
    Saw Gina with Savannah / Heaven for double BBJ short stay. Gina was awesome energetic and friendly accommodating and really listens and wants to please nice looking body. Savannah wasn't as good looked not healthy very skinny and was dope sick not energetic at all and all she wanted to get done real quickly. So I spent there maybe 10 minutes. Really liked Gina. They both sucked dick and Savannah after like 7 minutes didn't want to continue said to finish on her face. To be honest she doesn't look as good when sick. So I did whatever she told. I really liked Gina and if want do single sessions it will be great choice. Anybody knows does she do single dates? Incall was around to W Lehigh & Hutchinson in small cozy room on fist floor. Damage was 1.4
    I have been trying to get Gina in a single session for a while. But Savannah and her handler make that hard. From my experience, they won't allow her to have a phone and they won't let her do single sessions. I did the deed with Gina and Savannah and Savannah sucked dick like a machine (up and down and boring slurping) but Gina made it feel personal and loving like it was someone you were crushing on in high school that paid attention to you.

    I had two "single sessions" with Gina after hooking up with her and a sleepy / high Savannah. For the first one, Savannah had to come over to watch her do it with me while getting high in the corner. The second time, Savannah was supposed to come over to watch again but she was too high. So Gina came alone. Gina and I hung out and had a lot of sex and I even cooked her food before she left. When it came time to pay Gina, we had agreed to do cashapp but she isn't allowed to have a phone so she asked me to send the money to Savannah. I sent Savannah the money but then she wanted double because she said there is a "finder's fee" for Gina. Of course I said no.

    Gina told me that she would get in trouble if she didn't have any cash so I gave her the only bit of cash I had ($20). She mentioned how Savannah would take credit for the sex since she got the money and asked me to write my number on a gum wrapper so she could call me if she ever got a phone. That same night, Savannah sent me 30 texts and voicemails telling me that if I don't send her more money for Gina that she would have her brother kill me. (I'm still alive.).

    Anyhow, Gina is hot and such a kind and great person. But she is controlled by Savannah and her handler and those people are bad business. Honestly, if Gina escaped from them, she could make decent enough money to get herself her own apartment and make enough money to put her kids through private school. That's how good she is at sex but that's also how kind and nice she is as a person. YMMV.

    Savannah and her bf are shitty people.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjy0mtc0njjinwuwyjzimzjmnjfhownhytc2n2yzmtdlmmqxndqz.jpg.jpg‎  

  4. #5676
    Quote Originally Posted by PinHead11  [View Original Post]
    Interested in seeing Ava Rose but is a bit of a drive for me. Has anyone seen her?

    Used to post in Bensalem & Trevose, now posts in Willow Grove.

    Photo is from her recent STG ad.

    PM is good.
    I remember reading very lackluster reviews a while back. I'd avoid.

  5. #5675
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheba69  [View Original Post]
    Bro sounds like Trinity is just my style, what's her damage on BBBJ?
    I'll send you a PM.

  6. #5674
    Ad's gone, I'm afraid. 🤷.


  7. #5673

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Weeee  [View Original Post]
    Not disputing the review above, but fwiw she ghosted me the other day after we'd confirmed a time and I drove all the way down there (45 minutes). I ended up seeing trinity in kop again on the wag home. Expo set up and awesome BBBJ as always. Wasn't quite what I was in the mood for but got the job done at least.

    She still hasn't texted me back to reschedule even though I offered. YMMV I guess.
    Bro sounds like Trinity is just my style, what's her damage on BBBJ?

  8. #5672

  9. #5671

    Dodged one

    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    The girl on the right with the orange top has been around for a while. She's definitely got a handler, and is usually on 291 just south of the airport. She's all messed up with a big scar on one leg and limited mobility. Can't really get wild with her as she's always in some sort of pain.

    Whoever her handler is seems to rotate other women with her for doubles. Always felt shifty, proceed w caution.
    Thanks for the heads up. Tried to set something up with doubles with her and it felt off. Very precise on time to show up. And where to park. Scoped it out and didn't like the amount of movement. She asked for a cancelation fee and sent me a dudes name for cash app. So that's a hard no.

  10. #5670
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, curious if anyone has some decent bb girls as of lately. I've been away for a few months and can't find anything.
    Spend some time going back and reading posts from the past couple months.

    You'll find what you need.

    And get a one month membership to seeking if you want higher end normal civilians.

    Some there willing to do BBFS.

  11. #5669
    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    The post is down. Too bad. Hopefully a temperature controlled unit.

    Storage places have a lot of cameras. But I suppose once you're inside.

    The unit, it's OK.

    I've thought about renting a unit for meetings. Cheaper than a hotel.

    In the long run, but many of them with temperature control still don't keep.

    The units all that comfortable.
    See my post about them under the Philly Burbs section.

  12. #5668

    Storage wars

    Quote Originally Posted by Weeee  [View Original Post]
    Just when you think you've seen it all. You come along an offer for a threesome in a storage unit. This is truly a new one on me. I'm not biting but I'd love a report for the entertainment value lmao.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/773728887837

    Happy hunting!
    The post is down. Too bad. Hopefully a temperature controlled unit.

    Storage places have a lot of cameras. But I suppose once you're inside.

    The unit, it's OK.

    I've thought about renting a unit for meetings. Cheaper than a hotel.

    In the long run, but many of them with temperature control still don't keep.

    The units all that comfortable.

  13. #5667

    Kodak

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterKSmith  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meting Kodak last week. She is (IMHO) a very pretty girl with a nice spinner body. Looks like her pictures sans the makeup. Incall is at her house in fishtown. Was initially unsure of the area, but it was actually a nice nieghborhood (I drove past a sketchier area to get to there, so I was relieved to see where she was staying). Texted her when I arrived and 5 minutes later got the okay to head to the house. In terms of activity, she definitely seems more GFE than PSE, but DATY, BBBJ, intercourse (of course) and kissing were all on the menu. Had a really nice conversation with her afterwards. No evidence of any bad habits, in fact quite the contrary. She is a bright girl who seems to have her act together more than 95% of the ladies on STG. Physically, she has a gimpy knee so DS is off the table for now, but other than that minor limitation, everything was positive. She seems a bit of a diamond in the rough.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...y/799730628283
    Not disputing the review above, but fwiw she ghosted me the other day after we'd confirmed a time and I drove all the way down there (45 minutes). I ended up seeing trinity in kop again on the wag home. Expo set up and awesome BBBJ as always. Wasn't quite what I was in the mood for but got the job done at least.

    She still hasn't texted me back to reschedule even though I offered. YMMV I guess.

  14. #5666
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, curious if anyone has some decent bb girls as of lately. I've been away for a few months and can't find anything.
    Spend some time going back and reading posts from the past couple months.

    You'll find what you need.

    And get a one month membership to seeking if you want higher end normal civilians.

    Some there willing to do BBFS.

  15. #5665
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, curious if anyone has some decent bb girls as of lately. I've been away for a few months and can't find anything.
    Then you haven't looked very hard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape