Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 7974
-
12-15-22 11:48 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 3006Need Help with Riki info
Has anyone seen Riki will like to see her but I live in Jersey City New Jersey my issue is I do not know where to get a hotel close to her in Philly because she only does outcall. What's her rates I'm thinking about contacting her to set up for a morning session will ask her where should I get a hotel room I hope she agree to appointment for next day I subscribe to her * to see how she look god damn she look good and thick too.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/170878163286
-
12-15-22 08:58 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 225Thank You YR.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 06:06 #5677Regular Member

Posts: 7I have been trying to get Gina in a single session for a while. But Savannah and her handler make that hard. From my experience, they won't allow her to have a phone and they won't let her do single sessions. I did the deed with Gina and Savannah and Savannah sucked dick like a machine (up and down and boring slurping) but Gina made it feel personal and loving like it was someone you were crushing on in high school that paid attention to you.
Originally Posted by Vaneser
[View Original Post]
I had two "single sessions" with Gina after hooking up with her and a sleepy / high Savannah. For the first one, Savannah had to come over to watch her do it with me while getting high in the corner. The second time, Savannah was supposed to come over to watch again but she was too high. So Gina came alone. Gina and I hung out and had a lot of sex and I even cooked her food before she left. When it came time to pay Gina, we had agreed to do cashapp but she isn't allowed to have a phone so she asked me to send the money to Savannah. I sent Savannah the money but then she wanted double because she said there is a "finder's fee" for Gina. Of course I said no.
Gina told me that she would get in trouble if she didn't have any cash so I gave her the only bit of cash I had ($20). She mentioned how Savannah would take credit for the sex since she got the money and asked me to write my number on a gum wrapper so she could call me if she ever got a phone. That same night, Savannah sent me 30 texts and voicemails telling me that if I don't send her more money for Gina that she would have her brother kill me. (I'm still alive.).
Anyhow, Gina is hot and such a kind and great person. But she is controlled by Savannah and her handler and those people are bad business. Honestly, if Gina escaped from them, she could make decent enough money to get herself her own apartment and make enough money to put her kids through private school. That's how good she is at sex but that's also how kind and nice she is as a person. YMMV.
Savannah and her bf are shitty people.
-
12-14-22 19:32 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 260I remember reading very lackluster reviews a while back. I'd avoid.
Originally Posted by PinHead11
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 14:50 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 92I'll send you a PM.
Originally Posted by Sheba69
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 13:55 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 51Ad's gone, I'm afraid. 🤷.
Originally Posted by RickBawl
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-22 00:30 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 39Trinity
Bro sounds like Trinity is just my style, what's her damage on BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Weeee
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-22 23:50 #5672Regular Member

Posts: 3Anyone seen her
-
12-12-22 14:07 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 28Dodged one
Thanks for the heads up. Tried to set something up with doubles with her and it felt off. Very precise on time to show up. And where to park. Scoped it out and didn't like the amount of movement. She asked for a cancelation fee and sent me a dudes name for cash app. So that's a hard no.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 09:48 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 259Spend some time going back and reading posts from the past couple months.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
You'll find what you need.
And get a one month membership to seeking if you want higher end normal civilians.
Some there willing to do BBFS.
-
12-11-22 09:21 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 641See my post about them under the Philly Burbs section.
Originally Posted by Merge1
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-22 08:55 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 720Storage wars
The post is down. Too bad. Hopefully a temperature controlled unit.
Originally Posted by Weeee
[View Original Post]
Storage places have a lot of cameras. But I suppose once you're inside.
The unit, it's OK.
I've thought about renting a unit for meetings. Cheaper than a hotel.
In the long run, but many of them with temperature control still don't keep.
The units all that comfortable.
-
12-10-22 17:27 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 92Kodak
Not disputing the review above, but fwiw she ghosted me the other day after we'd confirmed a time and I drove all the way down there (45 minutes). I ended up seeing trinity in kop again on the wag home. Expo set up and awesome BBBJ as always. Wasn't quite what I was in the mood for but got the job done at least.
Originally Posted by WalterKSmith
[View Original Post]
She still hasn't texted me back to reschedule even though I offered. YMMV I guess.
-
12-10-22 13:12 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 259Spend some time going back and reading posts from the past couple months.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
You'll find what you need.
And get a one month membership to seeking if you want higher end normal civilians.
Some there willing to do BBFS.
-
12-10-22 09:03 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 641Then you haven't looked very hard.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





