Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 158 of 532 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 7974
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5619

    Roulette

    I opted on playing Bensalem Roulette today, since I was up near Parx.

    I visited one of the "fake" posters in that area, you know the ones that spam the heck out of the sites.

    I call it Roulette, since you know the ads are fake and pretty much spin the wheel, and get sent to a room with whoever's turn it is.

    She was actually not hispanicshe was from Italy. Actually the 2nd European that I had met in that same exact room (other was from Spain about 2-3 months ago).

    Needless to say, I left happy, paid only for the short, since you will get the same 20 minutes no matter what you pay. I would love to see here again, but what are the odds of hitting the same number in the wheel.

    Fake ad I answered:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phia/101098570

  2. #5618

    Nicole

    Has anyone seen Nicole recently? I saw her last winter and was thinking about repeating. But a lot can change in a year.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...d/952767927139

  3. #5617
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmo40  [View Original Post]
    New to the hobby and decided to play it safe and cheap. They were reviewed here before and decided to go for it. It wasn't bad, there was a bit of odor but it wasn't too strong and went nose blind pretty soon after that. I actually met up with Gina and not Say. I think they have multiple girls available so you have a few options to choose from. They are all similar body types tho so if skinny girls aren't your thing I'd say don't go with them.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...n/395247639598
    I haven't seen Savannah in a year or two, but she was always pleasant and gave good head. It's unfortunate that with each passing year, she's looking progressively worse, and she had another kid not too long ago. In regards to the smell, I noticed it almost every time I saw her. One time, I remember she told me she just got out of the shower when I saw her. She still had a slight odor.

  4. #5616

    Great Experience & Fat Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    Definitely hit her up man if you have the bread. Had a great time with her. Her initial appearance threw me off, looks tom boyish, but a real **** with one of the thickest and fattest ass that I've seen in awhile. Very natural and perfect.
    I definitely wanted to meet her. We had it scheduled and were both excited to meet. But we couldn't come to terms in the end. Unfortunate.

  5. #5615

    Thank you for the information.

    Quote Originally Posted by LutherMahoney  [View Original Post]
    There is a review. My friend saw her and wasn't too bowled over by her physical appearance. The pics are not real. She is closer to 5'10 than he 5'7" listing. He said her height and weight are proportional, but she is not nearly as thin as the pics, soft body, saggy in the breasts and butt, and not likely in her 20's. But he said the session was very good. She's friendly, entertaining, submissive, and game. Just don't think she will he young, thin, and in shape. According to him.
    She does look soft in some of the pictures but I can over look some shortcomings if her performance is exceptional.

  6. #5614

    There is at least one recent review.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyToTumble  [View Original Post]
    So I am really interested in this girl and I have read the reviews. However I am a little more careful these days.

    I swear I have seen this girl or her pictures somewhere else. If you look really carefully on her TRYST profile pics you can see a Bow Tie Ribbon on the back of her Thigh. The black and white in the bathroom. There is also a bird or some type of feather like tattoo on her left mid section. Any other sleuths out there that can shed some light on this girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/laneyraye
    There is a review. My friend saw her and wasn't too bowled over by her physical appearance. The pics are not real. She is closer to 5'10 than he 5'7" listing. He said her height and weight are proportional, but she is not nearly as thin as the pics, soft body, saggy in the breasts and butt, and not likely in her 20's. But he said the session was very good. She's friendly, entertaining, submissive, and game. Just don't think she will he young, thin, and in shape. According to him.
    Last edited by LutherMahoney; 11-17-22 at 11:55. Reason: Title error

  7. #5613

    I would love to know as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberPunk2083  [View Original Post]
    Is Leeanna Heart available in Philadelphia by any chance?
    I had her number years ago and she was a great fuck. We hooked up about 3 times.

    One time she was traveling with her mother so I booked a hotel room in the same hotel that she was staying. She knocks on my door with tight sweat pants on, tshirt no bra and we fucked for hours like lost lovers. It was more GFE than PSE lots of kissing and we passionately fucked the shit out of each other. One CIM and one CIP all bareback all the way.

  8. #5612

    Laney Laney Rae

    So I am really interested in this girl and I have read the reviews. However I am a little more careful these days.

    I swear I have seen this girl or her pictures somewhere else. If you look really carefully on her TRYST profile pics you can see a Bow Tie Ribbon on the back of her Thigh. The black and white in the bathroom. There is also a bird or some type of feather like tattoo on her left mid section. Any other sleuths out there that can shed some light on this girl?

    https://tryst.link/escort/laneyraye

  9. #5611

    Great Experience & Fat Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Very nice and interesting to connect with. I'm likely to see her, but thought I'd check around. PM is fine.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/170878163286
    Definitely hit her up man if you have the bread. Had a great time with her. Her initial appearance threw me off, looks tom boyish, but a real **** with one of the thickest and fattest ass that I've seen in awhile. Very natural and perfect.

  10. #5610
    Quote Originally Posted by Big0318  [View Original Post]
    Is she BBBJ friendly?
    Nope. Not at all. Not really fetish friendly. No CIM, facials or any of that. But I will say her CBJ is very good.

  11. #5609
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkstar  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2676224771

    Been seeing her on and off for a few years now. Lives in an appt in Oxford Circle. Reliable, clean. Makes you feel comfortable. She's a bbw. Not a looker, but she really shines when bent over. Can take a good pounding.
    Is she BBBJ friendly?

  12. #5608

    Noelle

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2676224771

    Been seeing her on and off for a few years now. Lives in an appt in Oxford Circle. Reliable, clean. Makes you feel comfortable. She's a bbw. Not a looker, but she really shines when bent over. Can take a good pounding.

  13. #5607
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGlia  [View Original Post]
    Your link isn't working. Can you provide a name or screen shot of ad?
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/2156536699

  14. #5606
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkstar  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/pennsylvania/philadelphia/99636689

    Saw this provider about 3 weeks ago. She hosts in Onley off B street. Just based off ger Ad I was feeling adventurous and her ass pics looked good. She had a few reviews so I knew she

    was real. I texted her and got a response right away. The prices she was quoting her above what I would consider the going rate. She wanted. 150 for a SS. I paused for a moment and settled on a CBJ. Got the directions and the communication was good. Got to the spot. Decent in the daytime but I wouldn't really venture out afrer dark but that's just me.

    She unlocked the gate and met me at the door. No greeting. Just unlock the door and I followed her upstairs. Once in her bedroom I put my hat on her bed. She didn't like that. This woman is not warm. Not necessarily rude, but not friendly either. Asked her how her day was just to get some pleasantries out of the way. Nope. She wasn't having it. She sat on a chair, took a baby wipe and cleaned my pipe. I hate that wipe stuff. Anyway I got my CBJ and saw myself to the door. Like I said I wanted to try a new provider. I wouldn't repest and her asking rate is above the caliber of service she provides. YMMV.
    Your link isn't working. Can you provide a name or screen shot of ad?

  15. #5605
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceQuietGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has seen this woman. She's posted on STG for quite a while and seems legit, open to anything and very down to earth, but I've never seen any comments on her.

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...-/225139499588
    Exchanged messages a couple times, but never actually met up. Price was a bit high for me considering no reviews and I'd have to pay for a hotel room too. Let us know what you think if you end up seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape