Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 7974
-
12-17-22 20:39 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 129Pics don't show how she is today
I've dated Casey a bunch! But over the last year she has degraded heavily. Her trip to AC over the summer was not a good one. She is now a scab covered mess and has very little left for teeth, the teeth left are rotting away and broken, making BJ a nightmare.
Originally Posted by Invoice669
[View Original Post]
Its a shame, this woman used to be wildly hot and a freak to be with. Hope she gets clean and out the lifestyle.
-
12-17-22 18:22 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 3005I've met Casey she's a fun fuck went for one hour but the thirst got to me decided to have 2 hours of fun with her it was worth it but I heard her looks are declining damn.
Originally Posted by Invoice669
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 16:41 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 51You could, I dunno, ask her? She communicates well; when I reached out a few weeks ago, she got back to me within 15-20 minutes and quoted me 300/ hr. She didn't mention raw, but then I didn't ask.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 11:36 #5691Senior Member

Posts: 641I've seen and reported my very positive experiences with her in the SNJ forum. Check them out. The girl can suck a good dick and ride like a champ.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 11:02 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 655She's been around NJ for a few years, check the AC and S Jersey forums for more details. I've seen her in Mt Laurel last year, and then before the pandemic. Communication is always sporadic with her. She's a little neurotic, and she definitely parties hard. But once you get her going she is a great time. Small tits and a super tight box, and she can take a pounding. As far as I can tell she's independent.
Originally Posted by Invoice669
[View Original Post]
She's from the Deptford area, I saw pics of her from 2015-16 and she was a fucking knockout. She's still cute but the lifestyle has not been kind to her.
-
12-17-22 10:18 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 92All good, not your fault. I appreciate the review anyway, even if it didn't work out.
Originally Posted by WalterKSmith
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 10:17 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 92Quoted me the same + 280 HR.
Originally Posted by WalterKSmith
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 09:33 #5687Regular Member

Posts: 6Casey
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...n/381100802154
Anyone got any info on this one?
-
12-17-22 05:58 #5686Regular Member

Posts: 18Sorry to hear that. I have been in that situation several times with different providers over the years and know how frustrating that can be.
Originally Posted by Weeee
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-22 05:55 #5685Regular Member

Posts: 18She quoted me.
Originally Posted by IvoryTickler
[View Original Post]
140 SS.
180 HH.
I took the SS and did not feel rushed.
-
12-16-22 12:58 #5684Regular Member

Posts: 19Gina
Gina is cool. I had her a handful of times. Let me hit raw. Pretty much down for anything. There was another girl that worked with her name Marissa. I pretty much used to make love to her. They were the two best girls working out of that house with Savannah being the worst. Plus, her boyfriend be doing dates with them too. Marissa told me she and Savannah got into it cause Marissa did a date with her boyfriend. I asked her does he f%#k Gina to, she said he f&ks everyone in that house.
Originally Posted by LookingAround2
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 04:21 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 602She do bare by any chance?
Originally Posted by SmokinJoePA
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 00:58 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 110Riki androgynous hottie with juicy ass
Here is one about Riki androgynous hottie with juicy ass, and photos for future reference:
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by DeadManTales
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-22 00:36 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 39Too good to be true
Anyone ever have fun with this one videos all seem legit, Curious on what the damage could.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/816181199173
-
12-16-22 00:35 #5680Regular Member

Posts: 14Fee?
What was the fee for her services?
Originally Posted by WalterKSmith
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






