Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 1366 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19344

    Indeed, those days are gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Scams, deposits, setups, drugs, ripoffs, all virtually unknown just 20 years ago. I'm so glad I got to experience it then. This hobby was loaded with real pros that (mostly) would never touch drugs, worked out regularly, had legit lives and invited you to their homes. Many became friends. Miss Cate, Andrea Virgo, amazing Bella Loren. And there's Sophie Silk, Sky and Hot Macy, Avanelle, Jazabel Sloan, Adryana in their prime. Good Lord it can give an old man the vapors. What a great link!

    https://www.drdwg.com/416/Indianapolis, IN.
    My faves. Avalon, Andrea Virgo, Nikki Brand and Becki LaBine. We'll never see their like again. Not to mention the fact that women under 30 are pretty crappy in bed for the most part and then, when you're done with the fun, you have to try and talk with them.

  2. #19343

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by RustonMcGraw  [View Original Post]
    Avoid, scammer.
    Good to know, appreciate the heads up. I haven't ever been scammed by her but there was one time I reached out and she was supposed to come to my place but never showed. Will avoid in the future and as always appreciate the reviews from the guys out here, saves us all a headache.

  3. #19342
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Scams, deposits, setups, drugs, ripoffs, all virtually unknown just 20 years ago. I'm so glad I got to experience it then. This hobby was loaded with real pros that (mostly) would never touch drugs, worked out regularly, had legit lives and invited you to their homes. Many became friends. Miss Cate, Andrea Virgo, amazing Bella Loren. And there's Sophie Silk, Sky and Hot Macy, Avanelle, Jazabel Sloan, Adryana in their prime. Good Lord it can give an old man the vapors. What a great link!

    https://www.drdwg.com/416/Indianapolis, IN.
    Dammit Jim! I'm a doctor not a time machine!

  4. #19341

    Missed a few

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Scams, deposits, setups, drugs, ripoffs, all virtually unknown just 20 years ago. I'm so glad I got to experience it then. This hobby was loaded with real pros that (mostly) would never touch drugs, worked out regularly, had legit lives and invited you to their homes. Many became friends. Miss Cate, Andrea Virgo, amazing Bella Loren. And there's Sophie Silk, Sky and Hot Macy, Avanelle, Jazabel Sloan, Adryana in their prime. Good Lord it can give an old man the vapors. What a great link!

    https://www.drdwg.com/416/Indianapolis, IN.
    Definitely some gems on that link, someone must have gotten their hands on the old e.com profiles. A few stars missing in action from that listing were Sensory Surprise and the illustrious Jaimee.

  5. #19340

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayrn75  [View Original Post]
    So I'm passing through later this week.

    Anyone have insight on Taylor?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/752633209100
    Avoid, scammer.

  6. #19339
    Quote Originally Posted by GoForGusto  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about a year ago and no deposit was required. I know she does bounce around quite a bit and goes between here and IL. I think with her, day-of scheduling is going to be your best bet. I'd repeat with her (given no deposit required), as she has a pretty open, kink friendly menu.
    She never required a deposit, but I went ahead and gave her a deposit to cover Uber back and forth. Was a shame, as she has a good menu and pricing was fair. Just don't understand the ghosting. If you can't make it, you can't make it. But give me the deposit back.

  7. #19338

    Miss Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by AstralLife  [View Original Post]
    Had a pre-arranged meeting for several hours with Miss Kitty. This was done several weeks in advance. Arrived at hotel, sent room number via text and email, and she never showed up the following night. Won't respond to any texts or e-mails now. I did give her a bit of a deposit. Most pissed off about the wasted evening.
    I saw her about a year ago and no deposit was required. I know she does bounce around quite a bit and goes between here and IL. I think with her, day-of scheduling is going to be your best bet. I'd repeat with her (given no deposit required), as she has a pretty open, kink friendly menu.

  8. #19337

    Miss Kitty and Jackie Ohhhh

    So, first time ever I got hosed by not one. But two ladies in one evening. Had a pre-arranged meeting for several hours with Miss Kitty. This was done several weeks in advance. Arrived at hotel, sent room number via text and email, and she never showed up the following night. Won't respond to any texts or e-mails now. I did give her a bit of a deposit. Most pissed off about the wasted evening. By chance, I got online and found that Jackie Ohhhh was here from KY. Got hold of her and she said she could see me later that evening. She gave me time. No show. No deposit on that one of course. I'm a pretty cool guy, but getting burned on the deposit did fuck me off a bit. Guess I'll join the club of guys who won't be doing deposit. All I can do is spread the word.

  9. #19336

    Water Park Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirnoface  [View Original Post]
    Was just wondering if anyone has seen this provider and if she was worth seeing, or does it seem like a scam?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/983110358572
    Do a search in this thread and you'll find the reviews you seek.

  10. #19335

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BamMage2112  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers. Will be visiting Indy in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone had info on this provider. Thanks for any information.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102582402
    Learn how to use the site and you can find some reviews of her.

  11. #19334

    Fancy rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    All the reviews I've ever seen of her we're all very positive. Never heard any thing bad said about her.
    Curious what her rates are for her services. Saw a previous message from a while back that she was over priced, but that may have changed. Feel free to DM me.

  12. #19333

    Has anyone seen this this provider

    Was just wondering if anyone has seen this provider and if she was worth seeing, or does it seem like a scam?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/983110358572

  13. #19332

    Stacey Cole

    Hello mongers. Will be visiting Indy in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone had info on this provider. Thanks for any information.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102582402

  14. #19331
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Fancy TLC? How was it? Would you recommend? Would you repeat? Is she easy to set up with?

    Feel from to PM if you prefer.
    All the reviews I've ever seen of her we're all very positive. Never heard any thing bad said about her.

  15. #19330

    Hot Lady / South side

    Wanted to share info on this beautiful Cuban Lady, she's absolutely super hot, beautiful head to toe. She's only in town a couple more days, firm, tight, boobs were enhanced and couldn't keep my hands off them, friendly. She answered quickly, and while DATY wasn't on the menu, I enjoyed the covered BJ, and couldn't wait to plow into her beautiful pussy. Get a hold of this one before she whisk off to Miami. Without a doubt the most beautiful girl I've seen in the profession.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102828196

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape