Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 1367 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19333

    Memories but

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Scams, deposits, setups, drugs, ripoffs, all virtually unknown just 20 years ago. I'm so glad I got to experience it then. This hobby was loaded with real pros that (mostly) would never touch drugs, worked out regularly, had legit lives and invited you to their homes. Many became friends. Miss Cate, Andrea Virgo, amazing Bella Loren. And there's Sophie Silk, Sky and Hot Macy, Avanelle, Jazabel Sloan, Adryana in their prime. Good Lord it can give an old man the vapors. What a great link!

    https://www.drdwg.com/416/Indianapolis, IN.
    Isn't Sophie Silk doing 25 years or so with the least favorite uncle for attempted homicide? Or is that a different one?

  2. #19332

    Taylor

    So I'm passing through later this week.

    Anyone have insight on Taylor?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/752633209100

  3. #19331
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the confirmation, gentlemen, to ignore site Drdwg. I figured it was TGTBT but wanted to be sure.
    Yes that's the way it was, we happy few. One called me once to accompany her up north to a family party and I pretended to be her boyfriend, met her whole family! That's the kind of trust everyone had. She fucked me all the way home, idk how we didn't end up in a ditch!

  4. #19330

    Drdwg Site

    Thanks for the confirmation, gentlemen, to ignore site Drdwg. I figured it was TGTBT but wanted to be sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    After looking at the line up for Indy, there are a ton of memories! That is every girl from back in the day. I would not trust anything on that site.

  5. #19329
    Yep, Andrea was just the best and then she introduced meet to Abby!! Care was great in the castleton days, too bad she went the way she did. One of my favorites was Sophie. She called me a few times and asked me to come over, she knew I loved heels and damn did she have some gorgeous legs. She had to be out by now I'd guess? Those were some great times!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I banged every woman you mentioned and most did things together for no extra cash. Some even called me when they just wanted to fuck and never asked for a dime. The flood of memories from the pics on that site and these posts is incredible!

    That said, I wouldn't trust anything whatsoever on that site! LOL.

  6. #19328

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Scams, deposits, setups, drugs, ripoffs, all virtually unknown just 20 years ago. I'm so glad I got to experience it then. This hobby was loaded with real pros that (mostly) would never touch drugs, worked out regularly, had legit lives and invited you to their homes. Many became friends. Miss Cate, Andrea Virgo, amazing Bella Loren. And there's Sophie Silk, Sky and Hot Macy, Avanelle, Jazabel Sloan, Adryana in their prime. Good Lord it can give an old man the vapors. What a great link!

    https://www.drdwg.com/416/Indianapolis, IN.
    I banged every woman you mentioned and most did things together for no extra cash. Some even called me when they just wanted to fuck and never asked for a dime. The flood of memories from the pics on that site and these posts is incredible!

    That said, I wouldn't trust anything whatsoever on that site! LOL.

  7. #19327

    Daddy's girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Did some searching here and other places, but couldn't find any reviews. Has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/alaina-ryan
    She is legit and very fun to spend time with. I wanted alot of dirty talk from "Daddy's girl" during the action and she delivered. I would say that these photos don't do her justice and she is hotter in person.

  8. #19326

    Those were the days

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    After looking at the line up for Indy, there are a ton of memories! That is every girl from back in the day. I would not trust anything on that site.
    Scams, deposits, setups, drugs, ripoffs, all virtually unknown just 20 years ago. I'm so glad I got to experience it then. This hobby was loaded with real pros that (mostly) would never touch drugs, worked out regularly, had legit lives and invited you to their homes. Many became friends. Miss Cate, Andrea Virgo, amazing Bella Loren. And there's Sophie Silk, Sky and Hot Macy, Avanelle, Jazabel Sloan, Adryana in their prime. Good Lord it can give an old man the vapors. What a great link!

    https://www.drdwg.com/416/Indianapolis, IN.

  9. #19325

    Drdwg

    After looking at the line up for Indy, there are a ton of memories! That is every girl from back in the day. I would not trust anything on that site.

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    Input on web sites that are worth the cash to join?

    The drdwg.com site provided by Mr Pete is a new one for me. Reviewing the site, a login is required, and I presume payment for any useful review / intel. That got me thinking as to what site (s) are actually worth paying for? Them, T-E-are, Eccie, etc. Prior to COVID I was a paying member on P411, at that time I did some travel making the cost of membership worth paying. Post COVID, well, shit.

    Interested in input from other gents regarding what site (s) are worth the cost of membership, including P411.

    Appreciate usag being a free membership, very worthwhile!

    BCD.

  10. #19324

    Hot Macy

    Seeing that makes me think the site is fake. I saw Macy years ago and she was winding down then. Yes those are all her pics from back then, but if she was 35 then, she would be late 40's now. I loved her body, those boobs were sooo fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Hot Macy? https://www.drdwg.com/escorts/478.

    When I use tineye on her pics takes you to secret benefits site. Any input is much appreciated.

  11. #19323

    Sites worth paying for

    Input on web sites that are worth the cash to join?

    The drdwg.com site provided by Mr Pete is a new one for me. Reviewing the site, a login is required, and I presume payment for any useful review / intel. That got me thinking as to what site (s) are actually worth paying for? Them, T-E-are, Eccie, etc. Prior to COVID I was a paying member on P411, at that time I did some travel making the cost of membership worth paying. Post COVID, well, shit.

    Interested in input from other gents regarding what site (s) are worth the cost of membership, including P411.

    Appreciate usag being a free membership, very worthwhile!

    BCD.

  12. #19322

    Hot Macy

    Any info on Hot Macy? https://www.drdwg.com/escorts/478.

    When I use tineye on her pics takes you to secret benefits site. Any input is much appreciated.

  13. #19321
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I took the info you displayed in found her ad in like less than 30

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/853656619738
    I found her ad easy I was wondering if she was any good? Any info on her I she worth it? Or should I pass next time I'm I'm town.

  14. #19320
    Was in down to visit a friend and wanted to have a little play time. Checked reviews of the couple I was interested in and found this one.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...y/547776139002

    Senior member said his go to girl so I made the call quick reply which surprised me. Set the date for next morning. She said she enjoyed morning meeting, hard to find a morning provider. Checked in with her at 8:00 she said she would be ready at our scheduled time gave me address. When I text her said I was close she gave me room number. Fact was I was already there did my normal LEO drive around to check the parking lot out for anyone setting in car. Everything clear.

    Went to the room entrance from the outside no lobby to walk through. Room was definitely lived in, looked just like her pictures. Started with BBBJ then when Junior was at full attention covered up for some cowgirl She rode like a champ knew I was close to pop told her I wan't to finish in her mouth. She ripped to cover off an took it all in her mouth. She did spit it out but didn't stop till she had it all. Next time I am in town I will repeat.

    Additional Options.

    Attachments.

    Manage Attachments:

    Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip.

  15. #19319
    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Avoid this one. The last 5 pictures are the same girl that robbed me in 2019. These pics are before drugs took its toll.

    Location was Parker Ave south of 10th st. She took the money, went to the back room, then out came her punk boyfriend and his friend. Told me to get the f out. As I went to my vehicle there were 4 people standing in the street, staring at me. I feel like they were in on it.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177901826
    Never trust a provider that post pictures of her handler in her profile. Big Red flag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape