Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 24823
-
12-09-22 05:50 #19333Regular Member

Posts: 1Has anyone seen this this provider
Was just wondering if anyone has seen this provider and if she was worth seeing, or does it seem like a scam?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/983110358572
-
12-09-22 00:31 #19332Regular Member

Posts: 2Stacey Cole
Hello mongers. Will be visiting Indy in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone had info on this provider. Thanks for any information.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102582402
-
12-08-22 21:24 #19331Senior Member

Posts: 808All the reviews I've ever seen of her we're all very positive. Never heard any thing bad said about her.
Originally Posted by Foxbat72
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 17:45 #19330Senior Member

Posts: 153Hot Lady / South side
Wanted to share info on this beautiful Cuban Lady, she's absolutely super hot, beautiful head to toe. She's only in town a couple more days, firm, tight, boobs were enhanced and couldn't keep my hands off them, friendly. She answered quickly, and while DATY wasn't on the menu, I enjoyed the covered BJ, and couldn't wait to plow into her beautiful pussy. Get a hold of this one before she whisk off to Miami. Without a doubt the most beautiful girl I've seen in the profession.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102828196
-
12-08-22 17:39 #19329Senior Member

Posts: 48I miss Jordan Love! I know many didn't have good experiences with her but the few times I saw her she was fantastic. I believe she was Miss Cate's daughter. Now there's a mother / daughter combo I'd have loved to encounter!
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 21:18 #19328Senior Member

Posts: 77Fancy TLC
Has anyone ever seen Fancy TLC? How was it? Would you recommend? Would you repeat? Is she easy to set up with?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
Feel from to PM if you prefer.
-
12-07-22 19:08 #19327Senior Member

Posts: 808Fancy
Fancy fits everything you're looking for. Meg has no bust.
Originally Posted by RawhideRonnie
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102643642
-
12-07-22 17:32 #19326Senior Member

Posts: 54Bottom Feeders
In town for a week, looking for an older busty budget type, any leads? Might look up Meg, but assume she's no touch.
Thanks.
-
12-07-22 15:26 #19325Senior Member

Posts: 82Damn. Well thanks for the warning and insight. It's appreciated.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 14:59 #19324Senior Member

Posts: 478Stay away. Reviewed tons of times. One of my first "experiences" in the hobby. I saw her and ran for the hills.
Originally Posted by Ayrn75
[View Original Post]
Not saying much more, don't feel like writing it out, it's not worth your time or money.
-
12-07-22 14:52 #19323Senior Member

Posts: 178It is. I thought she got out on probation awhile back?
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 14:41 #19322Senior Member

Posts: 407Memories but
Isn't Sophie Silk doing 25 years or so with the least favorite uncle for attempted homicide? Or is that a different one?
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 14:28 #19321Senior Member

Posts: 82Taylor
So I'm passing through later this week.
Anyone have insight on Taylor?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/752633209100
-
12-07-22 13:11 #19320Senior Member

Posts: 658Yes that's the way it was, we happy few. One called me once to accompany her up north to a family party and I pretended to be her boyfriend, met her whole family! That's the kind of trust everyone had. She fucked me all the way home, idk how we didn't end up in a ditch!
Originally Posted by PistolPete
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 11:14 #19319Senior Member

Posts: 148Drdwg Site
Thanks for the confirmation, gentlemen, to ignore site Drdwg. I figured it was TGTBT but wanted to be sure.
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






