Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 24823
-
12-09-22 17:27 #19348Regular Member

Posts: 12Miss Kitty and Jackie Ohhhh
So, first time ever I got hosed by not one. But two ladies in one evening. Had a pre-arranged meeting for several hours with Miss Kitty. This was done several weeks in advance. Arrived at hotel, sent room number via text and email, and she never showed up the following night. Won't respond to any texts or e-mails now. I did give her a bit of a deposit. Most pissed off about the wasted evening. By chance, I got online and found that Jackie Ohhhh was here from KY. Got hold of her and she said she could see me later that evening. She gave me time. No show. No deposit on that one of course. I'm a pretty cool guy, but getting burned on the deposit did fuck me off a bit. Guess I'll join the club of guys who won't be doing deposit. All I can do is spread the word.
-
12-09-22 13:07 #19347Senior Member

Posts: 290Water Park Princess
Do a search in this thread and you'll find the reviews you seek.
Originally Posted by Sirnoface
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 11:58 #19346Senior Member

Posts: 808Yes
Learn how to use the site and you can find some reviews of her.
Originally Posted by BamMage2112
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 09:02 #19345Senior Member

Posts: 209Fancy rates?
Curious what her rates are for her services. Saw a previous message from a while back that she was over priced, but that may have changed. Feel free to DM me.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-22 05:50 #19344Regular Member

Posts: 1Has anyone seen this this provider
Was just wondering if anyone has seen this provider and if she was worth seeing, or does it seem like a scam?
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/983110358572
-
12-09-22 00:31 #19343Regular Member

Posts: 2Stacey Cole
Hello mongers. Will be visiting Indy in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone had info on this provider. Thanks for any information.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102582402
-
12-08-22 21:24 #19342Senior Member

Posts: 808All the reviews I've ever seen of her we're all very positive. Never heard any thing bad said about her.
Originally Posted by Foxbat72
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 17:45 #19341Senior Member

Posts: 153Hot Lady / South side
Wanted to share info on this beautiful Cuban Lady, she's absolutely super hot, beautiful head to toe. She's only in town a couple more days, firm, tight, boobs were enhanced and couldn't keep my hands off them, friendly. She answered quickly, and while DATY wasn't on the menu, I enjoyed the covered BJ, and couldn't wait to plow into her beautiful pussy. Get a hold of this one before she whisk off to Miami. Without a doubt the most beautiful girl I've seen in the profession.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102828196
-
12-08-22 17:39 #19340Senior Member

Posts: 48I miss Jordan Love! I know many didn't have good experiences with her but the few times I saw her she was fantastic. I believe she was Miss Cate's daughter. Now there's a mother / daughter combo I'd have loved to encounter!
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 21:18 #19339Senior Member

Posts: 77Fancy TLC
Has anyone ever seen Fancy TLC? How was it? Would you recommend? Would you repeat? Is she easy to set up with?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
Feel from to PM if you prefer.
-
12-07-22 19:08 #19338Senior Member

Posts: 808Fancy
Fancy fits everything you're looking for. Meg has no bust.
Originally Posted by RawhideRonnie
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102643642
-
12-07-22 17:32 #19337Senior Member

Posts: 54Bottom Feeders
In town for a week, looking for an older busty budget type, any leads? Might look up Meg, but assume she's no touch.
Thanks.
-
12-07-22 15:26 #19336Senior Member

Posts: 82Damn. Well thanks for the warning and insight. It's appreciated.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 14:59 #19335Senior Member

Posts: 478Stay away. Reviewed tons of times. One of my first "experiences" in the hobby. I saw her and ran for the hills.
Originally Posted by Ayrn75
[View Original Post]
Not saying much more, don't feel like writing it out, it's not worth your time or money.
-
12-07-22 14:52 #19334Senior Member

Posts: 178It is. I thought she got out on probation awhile back?
Originally Posted by StillNotMe
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






