Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 1367 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19336

    Water Park Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirnoface  [View Original Post]
    Was just wondering if anyone has seen this provider and if she was worth seeing, or does it seem like a scam?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/983110358572
    Do a search in this thread and you'll find the reviews you seek.

  2. #19335

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BamMage2112  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers. Will be visiting Indy in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone had info on this provider. Thanks for any information.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102582402
    Learn how to use the site and you can find some reviews of her.

  3. #19334

    Fancy rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    All the reviews I've ever seen of her we're all very positive. Never heard any thing bad said about her.
    Curious what her rates are for her services. Saw a previous message from a while back that she was over priced, but that may have changed. Feel free to DM me.

  4. #19333

    Has anyone seen this this provider

    Was just wondering if anyone has seen this provider and if she was worth seeing, or does it seem like a scam?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...s/983110358572

  5. #19332

    Stacey Cole

    Hello mongers. Will be visiting Indy in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone had info on this provider. Thanks for any information.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102582402

  6. #19331
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Fancy TLC? How was it? Would you recommend? Would you repeat? Is she easy to set up with?

    Feel from to PM if you prefer.
    All the reviews I've ever seen of her we're all very positive. Never heard any thing bad said about her.

  7. #19330

    Hot Lady / South side

    Wanted to share info on this beautiful Cuban Lady, she's absolutely super hot, beautiful head to toe. She's only in town a couple more days, firm, tight, boobs were enhanced and couldn't keep my hands off them, friendly. She answered quickly, and while DATY wasn't on the menu, I enjoyed the covered BJ, and couldn't wait to plow into her beautiful pussy. Get a hold of this one before she whisk off to Miami. Without a doubt the most beautiful girl I've seen in the profession.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102828196

  8. #19329
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Scams, deposits, setups, drugs, ripoffs, all virtually unknown just 20 years ago. I'm so glad I got to experience it then. This hobby was loaded with real pros that (mostly) would never touch drugs, worked out regularly, had legit lives and invited you to their homes. Many became friends. Miss Cate, Andrea Virgo, amazing Bella Loren. And there's Sophie Silk, Sky and Hot Macy, Avanelle, Jazabel Sloan, Adryana in their prime. Good Lord it can give an old man the vapors. What a great link!

    https://www.drdwg.com/416/Indianapolis, IN.
    I miss Jordan Love! I know many didn't have good experiences with her but the few times I saw her she was fantastic. I believe she was Miss Cate's daughter. Now there's a mother / daughter combo I'd have loved to encounter!

  9. #19328

    Fancy TLC

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Fancy fits everything you're looking for. Meg has no bust.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102643642
    Has anyone ever seen Fancy TLC? How was it? Would you recommend? Would you repeat? Is she easy to set up with?

    Feel from to PM if you prefer.

  10. #19327

    Fancy

    Quote Originally Posted by RawhideRonnie  [View Original Post]
    In town for a week, looking for an older busty budget type, any leads? Might look up Meg, but assume she's no touch.

    Thanks.
    Fancy fits everything you're looking for. Meg has no bust.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/102643642

  11. #19326

    Bottom Feeders

    In town for a week, looking for an older busty budget type, any leads? Might look up Meg, but assume she's no touch.

    Thanks.

  12. #19325
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Reviewed tons of times. One of my first "experiences" in the hobby. I saw her and ran for the hills.

    Not saying much more, don't feel like writing it out, it's not worth your time or money.
    Damn. Well thanks for the warning and insight. It's appreciated.

  13. #19324
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayrn75  [View Original Post]
    So I'm passing through later this week.

    Anyone have insight on Taylor?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/752633209100
    Stay away. Reviewed tons of times. One of my first "experiences" in the hobby. I saw her and ran for the hills.

    Not saying much more, don't feel like writing it out, it's not worth your time or money.

  14. #19323
    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    Isn't Sophie Silk doing 25 years or so with the least favorite uncle for attempted homicide? Or is that a different one?
    It is. I thought she got out on probation awhile back?

  15. #19322

    Memories but

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Scams, deposits, setups, drugs, ripoffs, all virtually unknown just 20 years ago. I'm so glad I got to experience it then. This hobby was loaded with real pros that (mostly) would never touch drugs, worked out regularly, had legit lives and invited you to their homes. Many became friends. Miss Cate, Andrea Virgo, amazing Bella Loren. And there's Sophie Silk, Sky and Hot Macy, Avanelle, Jazabel Sloan, Adryana in their prime. Good Lord it can give an old man the vapors. What a great link!

    https://www.drdwg.com/416/Indianapolis, IN.
    Isn't Sophie Silk doing 25 years or so with the least favorite uncle for attempted homicide? Or is that a different one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape