Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 511 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 1011 1511 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 25710
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18060

    Star vs Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Which Star? There's a couple of them. You have a picture or link of her?
    Great question!

    I assumed the OP was talking about Star https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-510-8207.

    She's been staying in Miamisburg Byers Rd locations. She is legit, other than her male roommate, dog in the bathroom, messy room, delays at appointment time, and difficulties with communication. BuckyBuck69's current review below is right on.

    The other one is Scarlett, aka Busty Brunette, who uses the name Star on Tryst and stg recently.

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/937-699-6539

    https://tryst.link/escort/star88

    Scarlett had been staying by Dayton Mall area but also moved around all over town. She has poor reviews in general. There are a few reviews of her scamming / not delivering. I think there are few discussion on her of late because most people know to avoid her.

    If you know of any other Star feel free to add to the list.

  2. #18059

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    You have to have an agreed upon time to meet in order to be stood up. You can't call someone at 3, see if they are available inn4 hours them tell her you'll call back and hour before to figure it out. Someone else called her and made an appointment for 7:00 and she said yes. You never had a booking with her. That's like calling the Hilton and asking if they have any rooms tonight and they say they do and you don't make a reservation but instead show up later and find out there's no vacancy and you get mad about. Next time just book the appointment!

    Golfguy, playing through.
    Hey, maybe I didn't make it clear we had agreed on 7 and she gave me a nearby place when I contacted her at 3 so around 6:30 when I never heard from her I thought she must be busy or with someone else so I still made my way to the nearby spot to wait but never heard from her. That's all that happened but she has updated me and said she had a personal thing going on and will make it up to me so I'll report back once I see her.

  3. #18058

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardPacho  [View Original Post]
    I can only hope she is ok I never had a problem from her yet.
    She got back with me and going to make it up to me she had a personal problem going on so I'll try again next week if I'm available and report back.

  4. #18057

    Not had problem

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBuck69  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sofia/52242567

    Went and tried to meet with her but she kind of stood me up. Around 3 pm I asked if she would be available around 6-7 and she said she would be around 7 and gave me a nearby spot near her new location. I told her I'd text her at 6 pm and figure it all out so around 6 I texted her and she never replied but like I said she gave me a nearby spot so at 6:30 even though I never heard from her I drove over to her the nearby spot and got there around 7 but I never heard anything from her since. So like I said she kind of stood me up because she gave me a nearby location but I will take the blame on driving over near her without hearing from her. Hopefully it works out because everyone keeps leaving so many good reviews about her and I want to see her. I'll try again and report back if I do end up seeing her.
    I can only hope she is ok I never had a problem from her yet.

  5. #18056

    Chanel is back!!!!! 8125715584

    I was waiting on my 3rd shift work partner to releave me. His shift started at 11 pm. It got to be almost midnight and I was getting board.

    Not much happens on the overnight shift. Kind of wait for a call. I was viewing the board on my personal laptop. Noticed someone asking about Chanel.

    I sent a quick text and some two hours later she responds.

    I'm only doing quick visits. I do not negotiate on my pricing and quick is 15 min or less. 80 marro coins.

    I said BBBJCIM. She replied no covered only. Not really what the add says. I said not interested. I truly had no intentions of seeing her. But it's always fun to see. She mentioned the USA board and said you guys are are worthless, expect too much and just don't understand.

    I had not mentioned the board. My relieve finally rolled in a couple minutes later and I ceased communications.

    So full disclosure, never visited but I'm going to say not on Blues approved ladies. Not even a procewd with caution! When the ladies mention the board, the obviously realize they are not in control and if we stick together gentlemen, we hold the power and cash.

    This is why ladies change numbers, names, show different thing or say they do things in the add. They have to try and adopted different strategies. They don't think clearly and can take advantage of guys and members the view the board. If I was an underperforming over priced working girl, I would hate this place

    Not approved by Blue. Be safe watch your 6 and find Blue a naughty female elf that loves to fuck and suck....

    Quote Originally Posted by PFunKjTown  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/297147494460

    Listing says she's back, I don't recognize her. Do any of you have some details? Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mti4mdgymge5ytmwognkntm2nwrmotqwy2yzyjiymtbmngyymmmw.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #18055

    Sofia stood you up?

    You have to have an agreed upon time to meet in order to be stood up. You can't call someone at 3, see if they are available inn4 hours them tell her you'll call back and hour before to figure it out. Someone else called her and made an appointment for 7:00 and she said yes. You never had a booking with her. That's like calling the Hilton and asking if they have any rooms tonight and they say they do and you don't make a reservation but instead show up later and find out there's no vacancy and you get mad about. Next time just book the appointment!

    Golfguy, playing through.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyBuck69  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sofia/52242567

    Went and tried to meet with her but she kind of stood me up. Around 3 pm I asked if she would be available around 6-7 and she said she would be around 7 and gave me a nearby spot near her new location. I told her I'd text her at 6 pm and figure it all out so around 6 I texted her and she never replied but like I said she gave me a nearby spot so at 6:30 even though I never heard from her I drove over to her the nearby spot and got there around 7 but I never heard anything from her since. So like I said she kind of stood me up because she gave me a nearby location but I will take the blame on driving over near her without hearing from her. Hopefully it works out because everyone keeps leaving so many good reviews about her and I want to see her. I'll try again and report back if I do end up seeing her.

  7. #18054

    Maneater

    Look back or search the thread. Info is there how to contact her.

    She looks at the board often.

    With that being said, she likes some posts and some time on the board. Your find her info within all the wealth of info on here and numerous other girl.

    Looks like you have 4 posts. 2014 asking for contact, two duplicate posts on the same girl June 2020 (rip off) no real useful info, and today's post asking for contact...

    Please post reviews, do some research and guys will be more willing to help my friend. I can recall numerous post having man-eaters info, contact and likes, wants and expectations.

    Have a good night.

    Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandie1919  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I was wondering where I could find contact info for Maneater?

  8. #18053

    Sofia

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sofia/52242567

    Went and tried to meet with her but she kind of stood me up. Around 3 pm I asked if she would be available around 6-7 and she said she would be around 7 and gave me a nearby spot near her new location. I told her I'd text her at 6 pm and figure it all out so around 6 I texted her and she never replied but like I said she gave me a nearby spot so at 6:30 even though I never heard from her I drove over to her the nearby spot and got there around 7 but I never heard anything from her since. So like I said she kind of stood me up because she gave me a nearby location but I will take the blame on driving over near her without hearing from her. Hopefully it works out because everyone keeps leaving so many good reviews about her and I want to see her. I'll try again and report back if I do end up seeing her.

  9. #18052

    Star

    Reporting on.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...rance/51961147

    Went and saw her near our local mall but was expecting much more based on the photos then what I saw. She is definitely a little bigger than the photos make you believe and she looked very rough like she hadn't showered in a few days. It's bring your own cover as well so only did BBBJ then left but felt so dirty afterwards because the room was a mess and smelled like smoke and she looked a lot more rough than the photos make you believe. Also my clothes and hair smelled like smoke when I left and I was only there for a QV she definitely seemed normal not drugged out but it was just rough.

  10. #18051

    Which Star?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Well, we all have different comfort levels, and you are correct to be cautious. But Star has always had the bf around. He stays with her and it's obvious in the room. I think most of us that have seen her have seen the bf waiting at the corner. I don't think anyone reported them doing any shenanigans.

    That said, she's definitely a user and is known for wasting time.
    Which Star? There's a couple of them. You have a picture or link of her?

  11. #18050

    Tonya maneater

    Hello,

    I was wondering where I could find contact info for Maneater?

  12. #18049

    Golden v

    I wouldn't say she's trying to fuck with people, but she's been pretty bad with her habit lately. Her "cousin" roommate has been out visiting uncle, and I think she's been doing worse being alone. As I posted in the other thread, she dozed off trying to respond her text message and then had trouble to even read her text. It's honestly pretty sad.

    I wasted a lot of time with her. Just she knows me and lets me wait inside while she does her thing in the bathroom. I just play with her kittens while I wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaitMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Says her name is Tina. I am Masterbait from the old days, had some 200 posts but don't remember my password. Anyway, rookie mistakes last night. GoldenV will waste your whole night with excuse after excuse. I made 2 trips to see her after believing her bull s. I never did see her and she seems mental or she just likes fucking with mongers. Stay away is my advice.

  13. #18048

    Star bf

    Well, we all have different comfort levels, and you are correct to be cautious. But Star has always had the bf around. He stays with her and it's obvious in the room. I think most of us that have seen her have seen the bf waiting at the corner. I don't think anyone reported them doing any shenanigans.

    That said, she's definitely a user and is known for wasting time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaitMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Star definitely should not have a man around and think that it's okay. We are all strangers, Dayton is a dangerous place and we are in a dangerous hobby and who knows what a jealous boyfriend might do. It was obvious that he wanted to stay in the room longer, so he got his wish. I am not hanging around with a dude present.

  14. #18047

    Chanel? Anyone know this one?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/297147494460

    Listing says she's back, I don't recognize her. Do any of you have some details? Thank you.

  15. #18046

    No men when client arrives

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Similar thing happened to me. Man eventually found somewhere else to be and left. In any case, I haven't seen any reports of a scam. She's a user, so it can take her a while to get medicated and ready. My guess is she wasn't trying to rob you, but her client interaction practices definitely leave something to be desired.
    Star definitely should not have a man around and think that it's okay. We are all strangers, Dayton is a dangerous place and we are in a dangerous hobby and who knows what a jealous boyfriend might do. It was obvious that he wanted to stay in the room longer, so he got his wish. I am not hanging around with a dude present.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape