Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 25713
-
12-08-22 21:23 #18063Senior Member

Posts: 1176Maneater
Look back or search the thread. Info is there how to contact her.
She looks at the board often.
With that being said, she likes some posts and some time on the board. Your find her info within all the wealth of info on here and numerous other girl.
Looks like you have 4 posts. 2014 asking for contact, two duplicate posts on the same girl June 2020 (rip off) no real useful info, and today's post asking for contact...
Please post reviews, do some research and guys will be more willing to help my friend. I can recall numerous post having man-eaters info, contact and likes, wants and expectations.
Have a good night.
Blue.
Originally Posted by Brandie1919
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 20:08 #18062Senior Member

Posts: 33Sofia
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/sofia/52242567
Went and tried to meet with her but she kind of stood me up. Around 3 pm I asked if she would be available around 6-7 and she said she would be around 7 and gave me a nearby spot near her new location. I told her I'd text her at 6 pm and figure it all out so around 6 I texted her and she never replied but like I said she gave me a nearby spot so at 6:30 even though I never heard from her I drove over to her the nearby spot and got there around 7 but I never heard anything from her since. So like I said she kind of stood me up because she gave me a nearby location but I will take the blame on driving over near her without hearing from her. Hopefully it works out because everyone keeps leaving so many good reviews about her and I want to see her. I'll try again and report back if I do end up seeing her.
-
12-08-22 20:04 #18061Senior Member

Posts: 33Star
Reporting on.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...rance/51961147
Went and saw her near our local mall but was expecting much more based on the photos then what I saw. She is definitely a little bigger than the photos make you believe and she looked very rough like she hadn't showered in a few days. It's bring your own cover as well so only did BBBJ then left but felt so dirty afterwards because the room was a mess and smelled like smoke and she looked a lot more rough than the photos make you believe. Also my clothes and hair smelled like smoke when I left and I was only there for a QV she definitely seemed normal not drugged out but it was just rough.
-
12-08-22 15:35 #18060Senior Member

Posts: 259Which Star?
Which Star? There's a couple of them. You have a picture or link of her?
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-22 15:24 #18059Regular Member

Posts: 4Tonya maneater
Hello,
I was wondering where I could find contact info for Maneater?
-
12-07-22 23:58 #18058Senior Member

Posts: 391Golden v
I wouldn't say she's trying to fuck with people, but she's been pretty bad with her habit lately. Her "cousin" roommate has been out visiting uncle, and I think she's been doing worse being alone. As I posted in the other thread, she dozed off trying to respond her text message and then had trouble to even read her text. It's honestly pretty sad.
I wasted a lot of time with her. Just she knows me and lets me wait inside while she does her thing in the bathroom. I just play with her kittens while I wait.
Originally Posted by BaitMaster1
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 23:38 #18057Senior Member

Posts: 391Star bf
Well, we all have different comfort levels, and you are correct to be cautious. But Star has always had the bf around. He stays with her and it's obvious in the room. I think most of us that have seen her have seen the bf waiting at the corner. I don't think anyone reported them doing any shenanigans.
That said, she's definitely a user and is known for wasting time.
Originally Posted by BaitMaster1
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 22:28 #18056Senior Member

Posts: 93Chanel? Anyone know this one?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/297147494460
Listing says she's back, I don't recognize her. Do any of you have some details? Thank you.
-
12-07-22 19:36 #18055Senior Member

Posts: 52No men when client arrives
Star definitely should not have a man around and think that it's okay. We are all strangers, Dayton is a dangerous place and we are in a dangerous hobby and who knows what a jealous boyfriend might do. It was obvious that he wanted to stay in the room longer, so he got his wish. I am not hanging around with a dude present.
Originally Posted by Defto
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 17:50 #18054

Posts: 31Blue is Maneater approved kitty trimmer
Thanks everyone loves your trim job! Just gives you another reason to come over more often! Everyone that I've seen in the past week has been super nice and respectful. Also some have been generous and others more than generous. Someone actually brought lottery tickets and I won $21 thanks for the tickets! I'm having a blast I don't want to move either if you know of a place right down the number for me I'd like to stay in the same area.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 17:22 #18053Senior Member

Posts: 369Star
Similar thing happened to me. Man eventually found somewhere else to be and left. In any case, I haven't seen any reports of a scam. She's a user, so it can take her a while to get medicated and ready. My guess is she wasn't trying to rob you, but her client interaction practices definitely leave something to be desired.
Originally Posted by BaitMaster1
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 17:15 #18052Senior Member

Posts: 1176Did you like my pussy grooming?
Yep, man-eater is a sweetheart! She is definitely a fun date. I'll be visiting again soon. Maneater, reach out again if you need me to bring my pussy trimming bag again.
She is definitely one of Blue's top approved ladies out there! Communications great, safe, clean, friendly; man-eater knows her way around a man's cock and balls. The more ya visit the more she knows what ya like. Honestely, I just text and schedule. She knows what like and how to get a couple "nuts" out of me.
Just walk in, relax and get drained. Always a good time .. Man-eater has her hair and makeup just the way I like every time; just setback and get top notch service! Full disclosure, I know her hot buttons and can make her orgasium quickly and numerous times.
Feel like I need to bring some lipstick and write blue approved on her ass and take a pic. Not sure if she would allow. She is a little Camara shy. Man-eater, if ya reading should I bring the lipstick for the seal of approval next time. ? Thinking maybe Blue approved on one cheek of her ass and usasexguide on the other cheek?
Mongers. What's your thoughts. ??
Stay safe, enjoy.
Blue.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 16:52 #18051Senior Member

Posts: 81Sofia
I saw Sofia today. Absolutely worth the drive from the city. A great experience and attitude through and through. A contender for all time favorite for me.
-
12-07-22 15:46 #18050Senior Member

Posts: 128I've had very good luck with giving them a $50 visa gift card when they get here and taking it off the price if they walk you got gas or Applebees.
Originally Posted by ColdMiller
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-22 15:01 #18049Senior Member

Posts: 52Star (Miamisburg)
I contacted Star last night after 2 no shows with GoldenV. Star was all about meeting but kept putting me off. 10-20 minutes at a time saying she wasn't ready yet. Anyway, she finally said that I should park near her room number and I did. Then she said that " her neighbor " would be leaving shortly and I could come on in after I saw him leave. Yeah right. He did come out and walked to the end of the sidewalk and sat down, all in plain view. He saw me in my car waiting too. At that point I told Star that I was born at night just not last night and that I would be leaving as long as her boyfriend was around. End of story, was a bad night. And like so many have been saying on here, " it isn't what it used to be." Where is Help Me Rhonda? When you need her. Or even Jen of the North or the twins.









Reply With Quote






