Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 1011 1511 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18061

    Star

    Reporting on.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...rance/51961147

    Went and saw her near our local mall but was expecting much more based on the photos then what I saw. She is definitely a little bigger than the photos make you believe and she looked very rough like she hadn't showered in a few days. It's bring your own cover as well so only did BBBJ then left but felt so dirty afterwards because the room was a mess and smelled like smoke and she looked a lot more rough than the photos make you believe. Also my clothes and hair smelled like smoke when I left and I was only there for a QV she definitely seemed normal not drugged out but it was just rough.

  2. #18060

    Which Star?

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Well, we all have different comfort levels, and you are correct to be cautious. But Star has always had the bf around. He stays with her and it's obvious in the room. I think most of us that have seen her have seen the bf waiting at the corner. I don't think anyone reported them doing any shenanigans.

    That said, she's definitely a user and is known for wasting time.
    Which Star? There's a couple of them. You have a picture or link of her?

  3. #18059

    Tonya maneater

    Hello,

    I was wondering where I could find contact info for Maneater?

  4. #18058

    Golden v

    I wouldn't say she's trying to fuck with people, but she's been pretty bad with her habit lately. Her "cousin" roommate has been out visiting uncle, and I think she's been doing worse being alone. As I posted in the other thread, she dozed off trying to respond her text message and then had trouble to even read her text. It's honestly pretty sad.

    I wasted a lot of time with her. Just she knows me and lets me wait inside while she does her thing in the bathroom. I just play with her kittens while I wait.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaitMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Says her name is Tina. I am Masterbait from the old days, had some 200 posts but don't remember my password. Anyway, rookie mistakes last night. GoldenV will waste your whole night with excuse after excuse. I made 2 trips to see her after believing her bull s. I never did see her and she seems mental or she just likes fucking with mongers. Stay away is my advice.

  5. #18057

    Star bf

    Well, we all have different comfort levels, and you are correct to be cautious. But Star has always had the bf around. He stays with her and it's obvious in the room. I think most of us that have seen her have seen the bf waiting at the corner. I don't think anyone reported them doing any shenanigans.

    That said, she's definitely a user and is known for wasting time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaitMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Star definitely should not have a man around and think that it's okay. We are all strangers, Dayton is a dangerous place and we are in a dangerous hobby and who knows what a jealous boyfriend might do. It was obvious that he wanted to stay in the room longer, so he got his wish. I am not hanging around with a dude present.

  6. #18056

    Chanel? Anyone know this one?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...4/297147494460

    Listing says she's back, I don't recognize her. Do any of you have some details? Thank you.

  7. #18055

    No men when client arrives

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Similar thing happened to me. Man eventually found somewhere else to be and left. In any case, I haven't seen any reports of a scam. She's a user, so it can take her a while to get medicated and ready. My guess is she wasn't trying to rob you, but her client interaction practices definitely leave something to be desired.
    Star definitely should not have a man around and think that it's okay. We are all strangers, Dayton is a dangerous place and we are in a dangerous hobby and who knows what a jealous boyfriend might do. It was obvious that he wanted to stay in the room longer, so he got his wish. I am not hanging around with a dude present.

  8. #18054

    Blue is Maneater approved kitty trimmer

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Yep, man-eater is a sweetheart! She is definitely a fun date. I'll be visiting again soon. Maneater, reach out again if you need me to bring my pussy trimming bag again.

    She is definitely one of Blue's top approved ladies out there! Communications great, safe, clean, friendly; man-eater knows her way around a man's cock and balls. The more ya visit the more she knows what ya like. Honestely, I just text and schedule. She knows what like and how to get a couple "nuts" out of me.

    Just walk in, relax and get drained. Always a good time .. Man-eater has her hair and makeup just the way I like every time; just setback and get top notch service! Full disclosure, I know her hot buttons and can make her orgasium quickly and numerous times.

    Feel like I need to bring some lipstick and write blue approved on her ass and take a pic. Not sure if she would allow. She is a little Camara shy. Man-eater, if ya reading should I bring the lipstick for the seal of approval next time. ? Thinking maybe Blue approved on one cheek of her ass and usasexguide on the other cheek?

    Mongers. What's your thoughts. ??

    Stay safe, enjoy.

    Blue.
    Thanks everyone loves your trim job! Just gives you another reason to come over more often! Everyone that I've seen in the past week has been super nice and respectful. Also some have been generous and others more than generous. Someone actually brought lottery tickets and I won $21 thanks for the tickets! I'm having a blast I don't want to move either if you know of a place right down the number for me I'd like to stay in the same area.

  9. #18053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Star

    Similar thing happened to me. Man eventually found somewhere else to be and left. In any case, I haven't seen any reports of a scam. She's a user, so it can take her a while to get medicated and ready. My guess is she wasn't trying to rob you, but her client interaction practices definitely leave something to be desired.

    Quote Originally Posted by BaitMaster1  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Star last night after 2 no shows with GoldenV. Star was all about meeting but kept putting me off. 10-20 minutes at a time saying she wasn't ready yet. Anyway, she finally said that I should park near her room number and I did. Then she said that " her neighbor " would be leaving shortly and I could come on in after I saw him leave. Yeah right. He did come out and walked to the end of the sidewalk and sat down, all in plain view. He saw me in my car waiting too. At that point I told Star that I was born at night just not last night and that I would be leaving as long as her boyfriend was around. End of story, was a bad night. And like so many have been saying on here, " it isn't what it used to be." Where is Help Me Rhonda? When you need her. Or even Jen of the North or the twins.

  10. #18052

    Did you like my pussy grooming?

    Yep, man-eater is a sweetheart! She is definitely a fun date. I'll be visiting again soon. Maneater, reach out again if you need me to bring my pussy trimming bag again.

    She is definitely one of Blue's top approved ladies out there! Communications great, safe, clean, friendly; man-eater knows her way around a man's cock and balls. The more ya visit the more she knows what ya like. Honestely, I just text and schedule. She knows what like and how to get a couple "nuts" out of me.

    Just walk in, relax and get drained. Always a good time .. Man-eater has her hair and makeup just the way I like every time; just setback and get top notch service! Full disclosure, I know her hot buttons and can make her orgasium quickly and numerous times.

    Feel like I need to bring some lipstick and write blue approved on her ass and take a pic. Not sure if she would allow. She is a little Camara shy. Man-eater, if ya reading should I bring the lipstick for the seal of approval next time. ? Thinking maybe Blue approved on one cheek of her ass and usasexguide on the other cheek?

    Mongers. What's your thoughts. ??

    Stay safe, enjoy.

    Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to post a review, which I would, but I really don't have anything new to add that's not already said.

    She's a sweetheart and a performer. I actually really like her location, too bad she won't be able to stay for long. I stopped by the diner around the corner for a nice lunch. Fun time!

  11. #18051

    Sofia

    I saw Sofia today. Absolutely worth the drive from the city. A great experience and attitude through and through. A contender for all time favorite for me.

  12. #18050
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdMiller  [View Original Post]
    I'm seeing more and more requests for deposits. We all have to band together and not do that crap. Cash is king.
    I've had very good luck with giving them a $50 visa gift card when they get here and taking it off the price if they walk you got gas or Applebees.

  13. #18049

    Star (Miamisburg)

    I contacted Star last night after 2 no shows with GoldenV. Star was all about meeting but kept putting me off. 10-20 minutes at a time saying she wasn't ready yet. Anyway, she finally said that I should park near her room number and I did. Then she said that " her neighbor " would be leaving shortly and I could come on in after I saw him leave. Yeah right. He did come out and walked to the end of the sidewalk and sat down, all in plain view. He saw me in my car waiting too. At that point I told Star that I was born at night just not last night and that I would be leaving as long as her boyfriend was around. End of story, was a bad night. And like so many have been saying on here, " it isn't what it used to be." Where is Help Me Rhonda? When you need her. Or even Jen of the North or the twins.

  14. #18048

    Golden V (Middletown)

    Says her name is Tina. I am Masterbait from the old days, had some 200 posts but don't remember my password. Anyway, rookie mistakes last night. GoldenV will waste your whole night with excuse after excuse. I made 2 trips to see her after believing her bull s. I never did see her and she seems mental or she just likes fucking with mongers. Stay away is my advice.

  15. #18047

    Tonya Maneater

    She asked me to post a review, which I would, but I really don't have anything new to add that's not already said.

    She's a sweetheart and a performer. I actually really like her location, too bad she won't be able to stay for long. I stopped by the diner around the corner for a nice lunch. Fun time!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape