Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 1012 1512 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18046

    Damn deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't come off the deposit. No go for me. My bet is a deposit scam.
    I'm seeing more and more requests for deposits. We all have to band together and not do that crap. Cash is king.

  2. #18045

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't come off the deposit. No go for me. My bet is a deposit scam.
    Plus she also has every activity listed on the ad so it likely is one.

  3. #18044

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't come off the deposit. No go for me. My bet is a deposit scam.
    You probably 100% right.

    What was the deposit amount?

  4. #18043
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't come off the deposit. No go for me. My bet is a deposit scam.
    Scam don't do it.

  5. #18042
    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't come off the deposit. No go for me. My bet is a deposit scam.

  6. #18041

    Sexy Brunette


  7. #18040

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Jade is violent? She's definitely isn't super responsive via text.
    Yes, she cussed me out on the phone the other day. Horrible at texting. Call her. Several months ago I was at her place and she was pissed at her girlfriend and she turned to me and punched a hole in the wall right next to my face. Put her fist right thru the wall. Yup. She can be violent.

  8. #18039
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Jade

    Jade is violent? She's definitely isn't super responsive via text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw Golden V last weekend. Yes, hard to schedule. She takes 15 minutes to respond to each text. She is a scatter brained young lady. Reminds me of Jade, just not violent. LOL. Real messy incall apt. She is the girl in the pics, plus 10 lbs. Has two cats plus her pussy which is tight, cute and sweet. She may have a habit. And, someone may be lurking around.

  9. #18038

    Golden V

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipDavis937  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up with 2 different providers yesterday in middletown, Golden V and the head nurse. Both on stg. Both responded and set up meetings. Then ghosted. Its really getting old. Anyone have a go to girl in middletown area?
    Saw Golden V last weekend. Yes, hard to schedule. She takes 15 minutes to respond to each text. She is a scatter brained young lady. Reminds me of Jade, just not violent. LOL. Real messy incall apt. She is the girl in the pics, plus 10 lbs. Has two cats plus her pussy which is tight, cute and sweet. She may have a habit. And, someone may be lurking around.

  10. #18037

    Middletown

    Quote Originally Posted by ChipDavis937  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up with 2 different providers yesterday in middletown, Golden V and the head nurse. Both on stg. Both responded and set up meetings. Then ghosted. Its really getting old. Anyone have a go to girl in middletown area?
    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Golden has been hard to schedule. Not sure who the head nurse is.

    I did read that someone had a bad experience with Isabella so not sure I'd go that route.

    I'm not aware of anyone else in Middletown although I'd like to find someone there.
    The only other one I'm aware of is Annie girl, the Lingham massage girl. She advertises on Tryst. She may have changed her name a bit because her old account got hacked but it will include Annie. She recently moved back there. There are many reports on her in the Cincinnati forums.

  11. #18036
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipDavis937  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up with 2 different providers yesterday in middletown, Golden V and the head nurse. Both on stg. Both responded and set up meetings. Then ghosted. Its really getting old. Anyone have a go to girl in middletown area?
    Golden has been hard to schedule. Not sure who the head nurse is.

    I did read that someone had a bad experience with Isabella so not sure I'd go that route.

    I'm not aware of anyone else in Middletown although I'd like to find someone there.

  12. #18035

    Middletown

    Tried to set up with 2 different providers yesterday in middletown, Golden V and the head nurse. Both on stg. Both responded and set up meetings. Then ghosted. Its really getting old. Anyone have a go to girl in middletown area?

  13. #18034

    Sophia my go to

    Quote Originally Posted by Shook12  [View Original Post]
    Going to have some free time Wednesday night, who's the best girl to call & that won't ghost. Seems like nowadays they all seem to do it. But wanting to enjoy the night so could you post a link. Thanks.
    I recommend Sofia. She has ads on STG. I am not sure what you mean by Wednesday night. I do know Sophia stops taking appointments when she reaches her goal for the day. Last time I saw her she said she was done for the day at 8:00.

  14. #18033

    Sofia

    Saw Sofia tonight, hhr at notel near Fairborn. Text her afternoon, replied an hour later, scheduled for 2 hrs after that. Arrived 10 minutes early just as she text to confirm if I'm still coming. She is getting ready. Wait 10 minutes and knock on door at agreed time, she answers quickly, looking sexy with a smile. Just like pics. I set the $. 2 on the dresser. Feeling totally comfortable with her as we strip. Lfk, Standing BBBJ, nice skills. Daty good, turned into 69. Ready for mish, and I mention that I'm clean and fixed, as we both reach for a cover. She asks does that means I want to bb? I reply sure, if you don't mind. So she strokes Woodrow with some lube and lays back for the pounding. More lfk with ass grabbing, then time for doggy. She offered a trip to Greece, but I was already on a mission. Her only request was that I cim. At the last second, I obliged. She spit in the sink. All that in 15 minutes, and I'm sure I could've had more. I told her she earned it $ and I was good to go. Nice Monday night GFE.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/9375720848

  15. #18032
    Quote Originally Posted by LilTuckyMan  [View Original Post]
    She's legit and decent provider. I'm sure she has been through a lot of BS and she just wants to see you. I wouldn't send a pic either so I totally get that. But she's been frequently spoke about on this board. You should try her. I've been wanting to see her again just haven't been able to. I will report back when I do.
    That would be much appreciated. I know her reputation is very solid. Best of luck to you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape