Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 553 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 8287
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4522

    Who is this

    Anyone know her? Saw her ad on STG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chrome_image_Dec 7, 2022 1_40_07 PM PST.jpg‎  

  2. #4521

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Kat at Pandoras. She skinny white girl.

    She looks young. Does she do extras?
    Nice soft boobs. Not pierced which is what I like. Gets pretty naked in lap dance area. You can touch her clit but that's the limit. No suck your dick. For me only charged 30 per song. So I'd say she's good for warm-up dances but nothing more.

  3. #4520
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    So I keep on hearing from dancers that before anything otc happens, they have to go to VIP. Is this true with Ava? Last time, I was only offered an HJ.
    Ava is selective and sometimes moody. I've had amazing handies and drop downs with her but no room service. Last encounter, she offered room service but could tell she was a bit off and B vibe so passed. I only opt in when I feel the right vibe and chemistry.

  4. #4519

    Dennysgrandsam

    Anyone had dance with her? I think she dances at sugars? Saw her on Insta.

  5. #4518
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go to Kevin Hart. He funny. I go on to have a good time on way home.

    Isabella in. She got big boobs but she now have big belly.

    Daisha in but her booty to big for my tiny Wang.hahaha.

    I pick Cream. Get good CBJ and HJ with boobie fuck finish. Hahaha.
    She no fuck me.

    She good time.
    Valentina very hot. Do any guy have good time?
    Would love to know about Valentina also I've seen her at the club but never had a dance.

  6. #4517
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Kat at Pandoras

    Kat at Pandoras. She skinny white girl.

    She looks young. Does she do extras?

  7. #4516

    Good info

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Ava does what she wants with who she wants where she wants. If you wants to offer you CFS in the lapdance area, she will. If she wants to take you to the VIP rooms, she will. She'll tell one customer 5 bills but the next 7.
    I'll try again. Usually, I've pulled from just lap dance to otc at around pro rates, but a few women have explicitly told me I got to do VIP first for comfort or start with a very high rate for risk. Wondered if she was the same.

  8. #4515
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go to Kevin Hart. He funny. I go on to have a good time on way home.

    Isabella in. She got big boobs but she now have big belly.

    Daisha in but her booty to big for my tiny Wang.hahaha.

    I pick Cream. Get good CBJ and HJ with boobie fuck finish. Hahaha.
    She no fuck me.

    She good time.
    Valentina very hot. Do any guy have good time?
    Here pick of Daisha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221206-130533_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #4514

    Miyoko at Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    How was Miyoko? Any extras? She is thick but has big cans toplay with.

    I wouldn't mind getting a blowjay if she does that.

    Does anyone have an experience to share about her?
    She freely give hand jobs. I don't know about anymore than that. I've seen her twice, at night. Same experience both times.

  10. #4513

    Miyoko

    Quote Originally Posted by TheThinker808  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten good mileage from Melody? Tried a few dances with Miyoko and she was fun. Had another with a Diane which was a bit tame. Nolie seemed pretty cool as well but didn't get a dance with her. Some drunk dude was straight up buying her and taking her to the VIP room for a Good hour plus.
    How was Miyoko? Any extras? She is thick but has big cans toplay with.

    I wouldn't mind getting a blowjay if she does that.

    Does anyone have an experience to share about her?

  11. #4512
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Sunday Night

    I go to Kevin Hart. He funny. I go on to have a good time on way home.

    Isabella in. She got big boobs but she now have big belly.

    Daisha in but her booty to big for my tiny Wang.hahaha.

    I pick Cream. Get good CBJ and HJ with boobie fuck finish. Hahaha.
    She no fuck me.

    She good time.
    Valentina very hot. Do any guy have good time?

  12. #4511
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    So I keep on hearing from dancers that before anything otc happens, they have to go to VIP. Is this true with Ava? Last time, I was only offered an HJ.
    It's their way of getting you into the VIP.

  13. #4510

    Varies

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    So I keep on hearing from dancers that before anything otc happens, they have to go to VIP. Is this true with Ava? Last time, I was only offered an HJ.
    Ava does what she wants with who she wants where she wants. If you wants to offer you CFS in the lapdance area, she will. If she wants to take you to the VIP rooms, she will. She'll tell one customer 5 bills but the next 7.

  14. #4509

    VIP rooms and Ava

    So I keep on hearing from dancers that before anything otc happens, they have to go to VIP. Is this true with Ava? Last time, I was only offered an HJ.

  15. #4508
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    From what I know, good mutual play and handy available, don't think FS is on the menu.
    Not on the table she is super professional. I hate professional you always know what you would get. Before visa was mentioned here. I recall I went to pandora and she told me it was 30 for a song but she could do 4 for 100. In the back we went 2 songs in I pulled out junior.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape