Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 11028
-
12-04-22 02:01 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 135Sounds right.
Since we're talking about these clubs:
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
At some clubs: 'door vultures' will try to get you to a room the moment you walk onto the floor. I've gone for it couple times and it's never worked out great, "meh" at best. Don't be rushed, take some time to enjoy the view and find the ones who really start your motor. Some girls might try to get you to go for doubles. I know I can only disappoint one woman at a time, so haven't gone down that road.
At some clubs the women are not allowed to approach you. You have to initiate contact. Colosseum in Augsburg used to be this way, not sure now. This can be great if you want to kick back and soak in the view for awhile, or simply be left alone to take a nap or dip in the spa. When you're ready, just walk over and strike up a conversation, or even just wave them over to your seat.
Some clubs are full nude, with the women maybe just wearing heels and a smile, plus maybe some jewelry or a belt / sash around their hips. At other clubs they wear bikini or lingerie: these are usually billed as FKK "Sauna" Clubs.
Clubs typically open maybe 11 am and close late evening to the very wee hours - 1-2 am is probably typical, depending on day of the week; some clubs stay open even til 4 or 5 am. Once you pay the daily facility fee you can stay as long as you want, until closing.
As of about 5 years ago, in most (all?) parts of Germany, condom is now legally required for BJ (and of course FS) but what happens in privacy of the room may be different. I've still often been asked whether I want CBJ or bbj. There are even some clubs where BBFS can be available: AO, "alles ohne" or "everything without" - that's beyond my comfort level though. Freude 39 used to be such a club, but I hear it is closed now.
It's a crazy scene, for a young guy it's the opportunity to shag 4-5 hot women over the course of the day / night, with relax and recharge (reload?) time in between. Do though take BBPG's advice; be clear about what you want and agree on payment before you go to the room, this is better for both parties to avoid misunderstood expectations.
-
12-04-22 00:31 #6422Senior Member

Posts: 449Tryst Cara Erin
Looking like a fake. Real pics and name but according to her twitter, she is touring Europe.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/Sacredcara
-
12-03-22 19:56 #6421Senior Member

Posts: 1404I avoid the mega clubs specifically for this reason. Always negotiate before going into the room. Once the lady gets the key to the room, you're obligated to go through the minimum at least and if she is an upseller, your basic is going to suck. A few experiences in this situation already. For example at Palace, I negotiated with a lady and find out everything is an upsell, I passed. The basic was literally, just a CBJ long enough to get you hard and missionary CFS, no other positions no MSOG, not even LFK. This negotiation happened twice. After that the other ladies gives me the cold shoulder. The ladies are "independent" but they all have an agreement between them to upsell, not a fixed upsell price, but must upsell.
Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-22 19:11 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 26Not having luck
So I've been reading this thread on & off for a few months. Everytime I find a provider I think is worth trying I see a comment or 2 that makes me 2nd guess it, or I reach out & get no response.
Is there a list anywhere of well known providers that are worth trying? Or any way someone who's been around the block a few times could private message me a few that they've had good experiences with?
Really just looking for a provider or 2 that is (preferably) under 35 yo for less than $500 a hour who will make the time / effort / commute worth it. Being cute / sexy is bonus points.
-
12-03-22 16:02 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 135Pricing changes
I can believe that higher pricing, particularly at the mega clubs in the Frankfurt area. Palace in particular has always had an up sell reputation (and also for having a great lineup, not sure if that has changed). Sharks in Darmstadt has gotten that rep also.
Originally Posted by Darkhosis
[View Original Post]
I usually went to smaller clubs like Living Room in Kaarst and Golden Time in Bruggen (both closed now, acquired / merged with Oceans in Dsseldorf). As said, I haven't been since just before pandemic and prices were somewhat higher then but never over 75 euro per 30 min standard session. My info for sure lacks recent personal experience but I'd expect smaller clubs like Colosseum to be lower priced (prob not more than 100) and more consistent. Most customers there are local Germans, not many tourists. You don't get as large a lineup at smaller clubs. Maybe 25 - 30 girls vs maybe 100 at mega clubs like Oase near Frankfurt, but still plenty of choices.
And yes, lots of eastern euro girls, esp Romanian; and some (Romanian or otherwise) have an attitude, but I've also met plenty of friendly ones and had some very fun times.
Whatever, you should GO and be ready to have an awesome time!
-
12-02-22 15:56 #6418Regular Member

Posts: 3Saw her yesterday
She definitely wasn't GFE and can confirm on no MSOG. That was unfortunate as I was left wanting more. She is really hot though, so you might still have a good time, but I wouldn't repeat with no MSOG.
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 14:33 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 120Cara Erin
Anyone have any intel on this one? I like the look but can't find anything other than this profile.
https://tryst.link/escort/caraerin
-
12-02-22 14:05 #6416Senior Member

Posts: 164Alina
This is the girl who went by Alina_love and the account was banned, she has lots of tats.
The newest review from 2 peeps says she wasn't very GFE and 1 shot only.
I saw her a few times years ago and she was great and allowed MSOG.
The pics are her, they are just airbrushed I think.
But I'm up in the air on seeing her again as she sounds disconnected and not as GFE as earlier years.
Also was quoted 500 for hr when I pushed back they said 400 review special don't over pay boys!
Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-22 05:10 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 1305Heelz
Have you utilized the search function? Plenty of info available on her.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 23:30 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 43Heelz
Saw her a few years back. She lives out away from where I visit in town or she would of been a regular. She has her play room downstair. Room was a bit messy but, Gorgeous figure, gorgeous tits, good kisser, nice BBBJ and DATY. Would definitely see her again. Just wish she was closer.
Originally Posted by WarDog1960
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:56 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 55Heelz
Been some years, but it was worth it. Safety for me, but MSOG.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:40 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 265Pics are accurate she's cute, VIP is just a BBBJ maybe. She's all safety unless you see her often. Service was ok more of a cute face than anything else.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:40 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 173Heelz
She can be YMMV but if you love big tits she loves to have hers worshiped.
Originally Posted by YellowCub
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:32 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 173Eccie dot net
Does anyone use eccie dot net? When I was working down south this was the go to board. There is very explicit details in the premium upgrade "the rest of the story" but even the summary gives the acronyms to know what's available unlike the other board.
-
12-01-22 18:41 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 511Jordan-Jordan Everett
Anyone have experience they would care to share, here or via PM? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....3B-tasty-treat.
She has all good reviews on TNA, but we all know how accurate that can be. Text response 140 hh daty ok. Seems TGTBT? Thanks in advance.











Reply With Quote






