Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 736 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 11033
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6428

    Saw her yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by DJNoName  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl who went by Alina_love and the account was banned, she has lots of tats.

    The newest review from 2 peeps says she wasn't very GFE and 1 shot only.

    I saw her a few times years ago and she was great and allowed MSOG.

    The pics are her, they are just airbrushed I think.

    But I'm up in the air on seeing her again as she sounds disconnected and not as GFE as earlier years.
    She definitely wasn't GFE and can confirm on no MSOG. That was unfortunate as I was left wanting more. She is really hot though, so you might still have a good time, but I wouldn't repeat with no MSOG.

  2. #6427

    Cara Erin

    Anyone have any intel on this one? I like the look but can't find anything other than this profile.

    https://tryst.link/escort/caraerin

  3. #6426

    Alina

    This is the girl who went by Alina_love and the account was banned, she has lots of tats.

    The newest review from 2 peeps says she wasn't very GFE and 1 shot only.

    I saw her a few times years ago and she was great and allowed MSOG.

    The pics are her, they are just airbrushed I think.

    But I'm up in the air on seeing her again as she sounds disconnected and not as GFE as earlier years.

    Also was quoted 500 for hr when I pushed back they said 400 review special don't over pay boys!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Good morning,

    She's currently visiting Bellevue for a couple of days! She's tall, voluptuous, and very very energetic! Her breasts are natural but they are perky and beautiful! MSOG is welcomed! Pictures are real and accurate.

    78xxxx884 II.

    Be safe & good luck!

    Thanks.

  4. #6425

    Heelz

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Heelz the MILF from the other site? Pretty pricey but is it worth it? I got a thing for Milfs.
    Have you utilized the search function? Plenty of info available on her.

  5. #6424

    Heelz

    Quote Originally Posted by WarDog1960  [View Original Post]
    Been some years, but it was worth it. Safety for me, but MSOG.
    Saw her a few years back. She lives out away from where I visit in town or she would of been a regular. She has her play room downstair. Room was a bit messy but, Gorgeous figure, gorgeous tits, good kisser, nice BBBJ and DATY. Would definitely see her again. Just wish she was closer.

  6. #6423

    Heelz

    Been some years, but it was worth it. Safety for me, but MSOG.

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Heelz the MILF from the other site? Pretty pricey but is it worth it? I got a thing for Milfs.

  7. #6422
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience they would care to share, here or via PM? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....3B-tasty-treat.

    She has all good reviews on TNA, but we all know how accurate that can be. Text response 140 hh daty ok. Seems TGTBT? Thanks in advance.
    Pics are accurate she's cute, VIP is just a BBBJ maybe. She's all safety unless you see her often. Service was ok more of a cute face than anything else.

  8. #6421

    Heelz

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowCub  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Heelz the MILF from the other site? Pretty pricey but is it worth it? I got a thing for Milfs.
    She can be YMMV but if you love big tits she loves to have hers worshiped.

  9. #6420

    Eccie dot net

    Does anyone use eccie dot net? When I was working down south this was the go to board. There is very explicit details in the premium upgrade "the rest of the story" but even the summary gives the acronyms to know what's available unlike the other board.

  10. #6419

    Jordan-Jordan Everett

    Anyone have experience they would care to share, here or via PM? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....3B-tasty-treat.

    She has all good reviews on TNA, but we all know how accurate that can be. Text response 140 hh daty ok. Seems TGTBT? Thanks in advance.

  11. #6418

    Heelz

    Any intel on Heelz the MILF from the other site? Pretty pricey but is it worth it? I got a thing for Milfs.

  12. #6417
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    My first time out of the country is this January and I'm going to munich (studying abroad) . I'm hoping to explore. I was looking at the international forum but munich doesn't have much going on.
    There are a lot of FKK clubs in Germany. You can google FKK clubs in Germany. Several aroiund Frankfurt, Bad Homburg, and some in Switzerland.

  13. #6416

    New Zealand

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally  [View Original Post]
    I never really thought about travelling abroad for an X-rated vacation, but the rates vs quality of providers / service here in Seattle is ridiculous. Anyone here want to chime in on where I could learn more about places I could visit or have a few favorites to share? I perused the website you posted and my jaw dropped when I saw the hourly rate.
    I just got back from NZ, and while not a normal destination, everything is 100% legal there and because of how the NZ $ compares to the US $ it's very advantageous. You can find brothels in almost any major city but Queenstown. Like I said, not a usual destination, but if you find yourself that way, it's a really great spot. I had 4 women, all different shapes and sizes, an hour each and didn't spend over $800 total. Definitely will make a return trip. I've been to the FKK in Germany and this compares very well, if not better.

  14. #6415
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    Two thumbs up for German FKK. I used to travel to and through Europe a fair bit: the FKK are not to be missed. Reasonable rates, limited hustle / scam (generally not tolerated by management, bad for business), many hot euro women and other nationalities. Very clean facilities, nice club atmosphere. I haven't been since pandemic but I will be back. Typical rates 50-100 euro for half hour FS. English widely spoken so no worries about language barrier. Good opportunity for conventional tourism as well.

    Switzerland also has a club that I would like to visit. More expensive by factor of 2 but smoking hot lineup. Check out the gallery here:

    Www.club-globe.ch
    This info is outdated, unfortunately. I was in Frankfurt over the summer and prices are 120-150 euro for half hour, maybe cheaper if you're a regular but the girls can sniff a tourist a mile away. This rate is being reported all over Germany.

    Also, because of new regulations majority are Romanian and most look like Vegas strippers with shitty tattoos, lip injections, and bolt ons. Still, it's miles better than what we got here, LOL. Looks are grade A, attitudes generally grade C to F. Just imagine a strip club where you fuck the strippers, and just like a strip club the nasty ones keep pestering you.

    The clubs are generally awesome, they allowed smoking inside which was a buzz kill for me. I spent about 6 hours and ate good food, used the sauna, took a nap by the pool. Fucked 3 girls, all clock watchers. YMMV.

    There's plenty of info on the international sex guide forum, you must be missing something if you can't find it.

  15. #6414

    Munich

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    My first time out of the country is this January and I'm going to munich (studying abroad) . I'm hoping to explore. I was looking at the international forum but munich doesn't have much going on.
    Closest FKK to Munich is in Augsburg, about an hour away by car. You can also take the intercity train, though I never have. In Augsburg the club is Colosseum: it's a smaller club, very nice, and is actually the first one I visited back in 2010. www.fkk-colosseum.de. Website has nice gallery of the interior: showers, lounge, pool / spa area, kino (cinema, nonstop porn), session rooms. Many fond memories. My head just about exploded first time I visited.

    I would take min 300 cash. Typically 65 - 75 entry fee, good all day includes food and use of all facilities. Standard sessions used to be 50 for 30 min Cfs with up charge for things like cim, but I've read prices range up to 100 for same now. Compared to US it's a deal for sure though. You can do multiple sessions with food, sauna, spa, or even a nap in between for the price of one hour in the US.

    Next closest is in Sauna Club Hawaii in Ingolstadt: fkk-Hawaii. De. Very similar.

    I believe there are also "laufhaus" (brothels) in Munich area. They tend to be located in industrial park areas. Each girl has her own room usually. Never tried those in Munich but should be fine.

    Also I seem to recall there is or was a club in Munich that suggested it was an FKK but iirc was more of a tourist clip joint. Avoid or at least be cautious.

    Forum: check out internationalsexguide. Nl. There is a whole forum dedicated to the German FKK. Most of the clubs have their own sub forum. Worthwhile to read, you can get an idea of which girls give best experience, which to avoid, etc.

    Feel free to PM if you have more questions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape