Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 33433
-
12-01-22 10:07 #25603Senior Member

Posts: 82Expensive for a good reliable girl.
Originally Posted by Ytsessss
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 07:56 #25602Senior Member

Posts: 186Solid line up
Thanks for the leg work!
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 04:28 #25601Senior Member

Posts: 353She will take forever to respond to set up then ghost you when you actually reach her.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 01:15 #25600Senior Member

Posts: 73Moving
Thinking of moving to Cincinnati and was wondering how the sex scene is over there?
-
11-30-22 23:43 #25599Senior Member

Posts: 1165Cinnamon
If you scroll thru listcrawler, her ad is in there.
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
Usually post once a day.
There was an ad yesterday.
-
11-30-22 22:50 #25598Senior Member

Posts: 477Sincycinnamon
Any link available? Tried to PM, but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 22:43 #25597Senior Member

Posts: 1189Golden V
Welcome to the board. She looks really nice. Are the photos accurate? Where is she located and what about price? Anything you can share would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by TalentScouter
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 19:28 #25596Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1It's Hannah!!
Hello gentlemen it's Hannah, sorry for the confusion and lack of communication.
Kay had mentioned duos on an ad posted a couple weeks back and unfortunately needs were not met due to text app issues.
I'm very new to the hobby outside of EE from a few years back and haven't really gotten the swing of things. I wanted to jump.
On here and hopefully maybe get some advice on good advertising platforms and such. I've never had to post on my own before and I know this isn't.
An advertising place.
Am awaiting my tryst & skip the game accounts to be created in order for me to start posting.
-
11-30-22 19:15 #25595Senior Member

Posts: 2246Maid Service
Definitely needs maid service.
Originally Posted by TalentScouter
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 16:33 #25594Senior Member

Posts: 40Golden V
Had a great experience with this one. Once there had some trouble finding the apartment but worked it out. Communication was good. Great BBJ and DT moved on to mish and popped in the bag. What a great ass as the pictures show and much nicer in person. Said she was a dancer which makes sense. She's very accommodating and wants to make you comfortable. She is not a clock watcher and had great conversation while slowly getting dressed and out the door. Cons very messy cluttered small apartment smoke smell and cats if that bothers you. I will repeat.
https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/019598335851
-
11-30-22 16:04 #25593Banned asshole

Posts: 704What ever video you posted it wouldn't allow me to play it on here.
Originally Posted by GnrafdLies87
[View Original Post]
Not sure why.
-
11-30-22 15:50 #25592Senior Member

Posts: 332Sincycinnamon
Yes I tell you everything that Bmcov said is true my favorite she is. What a sweet lady. Well anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 13:46 #25591Regular Member

Posts: 17Lisa
Has anyone seen her yet? Please PM me very interested https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...377/5139537366.
-
11-30-22 12:49 #25590Senior Member

Posts: 150She has been a regular for me for the last few years. I only know her by her real name so I won't share that. She has been reported on several times lately and the reviews are accurate. The first 5 photos are her the others are not. She is very cute and tiny maybe 5'1" and when I last saw her I think she said 110 pounds. I've only seen her on out call, her man drops her off then goes somewhere until the time is up. She is usually available afternoons and late evenings. She is a talker, even during activities, and as reported her BJ is not great.
Originally Posted by Jpadams123
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 11:04 #25589Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647Black girls I think are real
So, it has been long documented that I pretty much only see Thalia these days, but sometimes I can't help myself but look at ads. As such, there is a collection of black girls who I have concluded are probably real, who I'd like to see if I ever decide to see someone different.
While I might never see these girls, I thought someone may be interested in my curation of this short list. LOL.
Chyna Rose: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101688894.
Empress: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101677902.
Hates hair: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101656584.
Star: https://independent.com.listcrawler....nnati/97502998.
Kalli: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/93233696.
Fantasii: https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2.
Spider Baby: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101629398.
Peaches: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101695528.
Cheers!










Reply With Quote





