Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 33218
-
12-01-22 23:53 #25388Regular Member

Posts: 9Kandee
She is a IV drug users meth heroine or whatever she can shoot up. Her one dude has been sent up for 3 years but now back with her other junkie boyfriend.
Originally Posted by BigJay69
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
12-01-22 19:44 #25387Senior Member

Posts: 78Show Dog
She keeps that up someone is going to smack a turd out of her so big a show dog won't be able to jump over it.
Originally Posted by kozmicblue
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 19:25 #25386Senior Member

Posts: 65Similar outcome with Lexi
Ran a similar scam with me as well not too long ago. I sh ohms have know better but not thinking with the right head. Avoid! Runs the scam with a gf that works out of the same location.
Originally Posted by CanyonHunter
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 16:28 #25385Senior Member

Posts: 228Hannah
I pM you my phone number.
Originally Posted by HannahBananna
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 12:12 #25384Senior Member

Posts: 747Been meaning to get back to her
I assume she fills up her schedule days in advance. I usually schedule same day or day before appointments and while she does text me when she's available, by the time I see the text and inquire about her availability she doesn't even respond and is likely booked. I saw her about 3 times before COVID and enjoyed every time. She isn't much in the looks department and the body isn't that great but service was top notch. She would send me dirty texts after I left too. What a freak. I'm not going out of my way to schedule days in advance, mostly because my schedule is too unpredictable, but if our schedules every magically align I'll be heading straight to her.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
Not my ATF, but a lot of fun. Would love to be able to hit it two or three times a year to scratch the freak itch.
-
12-01-22 10:23 #25383Senior Member

Posts: 92Check Your Inbox
Check your PM's. You probably have a few message there already.
Originally Posted by HannahBananna
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 10:07 #25382Senior Member

Posts: 82Expensive for a good reliable girl.
Originally Posted by Ytsessss
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 07:56 #25381Senior Member

Posts: 186Solid line up
Thanks for the leg work!
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 04:28 #25380Senior Member

Posts: 353She will take forever to respond to set up then ghost you when you actually reach her.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-22 01:15 #25379Senior Member

Posts: 73Moving
Thinking of moving to Cincinnati and was wondering how the sex scene is over there?
-
11-30-22 23:43 #25378Senior Member

Posts: 1165Cinnamon
If you scroll thru listcrawler, her ad is in there.
Originally Posted by HapHunter
[View Original Post]
Usually post once a day.
There was an ad yesterday.
-
11-30-22 22:50 #25377Senior Member

Posts: 477Sincycinnamon
Any link available? Tried to PM, but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 22:43 #25376Senior Member

Posts: 1189Golden V
Welcome to the board. She looks really nice. Are the photos accurate? Where is she located and what about price? Anything you can share would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by TalentScouter
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-22 19:28 #25375Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1It's Hannah!!
Hello gentlemen it's Hannah, sorry for the confusion and lack of communication.
Kay had mentioned duos on an ad posted a couple weeks back and unfortunately needs were not met due to text app issues.
I'm very new to the hobby outside of EE from a few years back and haven't really gotten the swing of things. I wanted to jump.
On here and hopefully maybe get some advice on good advertising platforms and such. I've never had to post on my own before and I know this isn't.
An advertising place.
Am awaiting my tryst & skip the game accounts to be created in order for me to start posting.
-
11-30-22 19:15 #25374Senior Member

Posts: 2247Maid Service
Definitely needs maid service.
Originally Posted by TalentScouter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




