Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 1524 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 33218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25373

    Golden V

    Had a great experience with this one. Once there had some trouble finding the apartment but worked it out. Communication was good. Great BBJ and DT moved on to mish and popped in the bag. What a great ass as the pictures show and much nicer in person. Said she was a dancer which makes sense. She's very accommodating and wants to make you comfortable. She is not a clock watcher and had great conversation while slowly getting dressed and out the door. Cons very messy cluttered small apartment smoke smell and cats if that bothers you. I will repeat.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/019598335851

  2. #25372
    Quote Originally Posted by GnrafdLies87  [View Original Post]
    Does she do anal, LOL. Check out this video of her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...1d7403c6bfb3d1
    What ever video you posted it wouldn't allow me to play it on here.

    Not sure why.

  3. #25371

    Sincycinnamon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    I continue to see Sincycinnamon every time she's available. This week was no different. Amazing service. BJ and FS are top notch. Always fresh and dressed to impress. She will make sure you enjoy yourself. I know some aren't crazy about her screening process but I've been seeing her for years and now she lets me know when she'll be available, before she even post. You can't beat it.
    Yes I tell you everything that Bmcov said is true my favorite she is. What a sweet lady. Well anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

  4. #25370

    Lisa

    Has anyone seen her yet? Please PM me very interested https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...377/5139537366.

  5. #25369
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpadams123  [View Original Post]
    OK, I can't imagine there's no Intel on this one, but she leaves no name which makes it hard. I've been through the last 20 pages and can't find anything so someone please help a brother out. Looks TGTBT, but has a few positive reviews on eb, but I don't totally trust those. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101452194.
    She has been a regular for me for the last few years. I only know her by her real name so I won't share that. She has been reported on several times lately and the reviews are accurate. The first 5 photos are her the others are not. She is very cute and tiny maybe 5'1" and when I last saw her I think she said 110 pounds. I've only seen her on out call, her man drops her off then goes somewhere until the time is up. She is usually available afternoons and late evenings. She is a talker, even during activities, and as reported her BJ is not great.

  6. #25368
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    Black girls I think are real

    So, it has been long documented that I pretty much only see Thalia these days, but sometimes I can't help myself but look at ads. As such, there is a collection of black girls who I have concluded are probably real, who I'd like to see if I ever decide to see someone different.

    While I might never see these girls, I thought someone may be interested in my curation of this short list. LOL.

    Chyna Rose: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101688894.

    Empress: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101677902.

    Hates hair: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101656584.

    Star: https://independent.com.listcrawler....nnati/97502998.

    Kalli: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/93233696.

    Fantasii: https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2.

    Spider Baby: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101629398.

    Peaches: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101695528.

    Cheers!

  7. #25367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Sincycinnamon

    I continue to see Sincycinnamon every time she's available. This week was no different. Amazing service. BJ and FS are top notch. Always fresh and dressed to impress. She will make sure you enjoy yourself. I know some aren't crazy about her screening process but I've been seeing her for years and now she lets me know when she'll be available, before she even post. You can't beat it.

  8. #25366

    Kandee

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, what activity is causing her mandatory visits to her UNCLE? Her involvement in the hobby or bar fights or drugs or.?
    Not sure if she is out or not I'll look around to see. On a side note. Parole violations from past drug use and failure to appear as far as I know. This last time I think she got busted out of her area and failed to report to her PO.

  9. #25365

    Kandee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a message she is seeing friends again. Anyone seen her since she is out.
    Out of curiosity, what activity is causing her mandatory visits to her UNCLE? Her involvement in the hobby or bar fights or drugs or.?

  10. #25364

    Any intel on this?


  11. #25363
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Goes by Sarah. Works and Cincy most weekday evenings. Looks are decent. Pretty face. Big tits. Body ok. Short. Her performance is mediocre at best. Terrible bjs. Doesn't like cum. Pretty vanilla. Reserved and quite. Doesn't overly get into it. Does have nice juicy pussy (the ad pics are real). Enjoys having pussy eaten. Limits positions. Don't get Cum near her face. Tits, ass or body only. Or in the cover if you choose to.

    End synopsis. Don't overpay but ok to see. Quick in quick out and locations is often convenient. And while she's not super hot. She is reasonably attractive.
    Just a point of clarification: the pics in blue jeans and white jeans are NOT her.

    BAM.

  12. #25362

    Hollee

    Reached out and made a visit to Hollee last week. Communication was good and she replied back to all text before scheduling. Her incall and entry matched the previous reports. The visit was good, she knows how to ride. Did not try much other than the normal acronyms. Overall had no issues at the incall or when I left. As mentioned before she is sensual and I will repeat.

  13. #25361

    20-1 odds

    I have not seen her but I have $100 with 20-1 odds that says she back in the hoosegow by weeks end. Past performance is certainly indicative of future results. At least in the Apple's case.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a message she is seeing friends again. Anyone seen her since she is out.

  14. #25360

    Kandee Apple

    Got a message she is seeing friends again. Anyone seen her since she is out.

  15. #25359
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpadams123  [View Original Post]
    OK, I can't imagine there's no Intel on this one, but she leaves no name which makes it hard. I've been through the last 20 pages and can't find anything so someone please help a brother out. Looks TGTBT, but has a few positive reviews on eb, but I don't totally trust those. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101452194.
    Reached out to her about two or three months ago, text replied almost immediately that she was available when I asked. Then nothing for a few days and out out of blue another text asking if I was law enforcement. Someone posted a mediocre review around the time making it easy to return the silent treatment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape