Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 524 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 24 424 474 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 574 624 1024 1524 ... LastLast
Results 7,846 to 7,860 of 33443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25598

    Sincycinnamon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    I continue to see Sincycinnamon every time she's available. This week was no different. Amazing service. BJ and FS are top notch. Always fresh and dressed to impress. She will make sure you enjoy yourself. I know some aren't crazy about her screening process but I've been seeing her for years and now she lets me know when she'll be available, before she even post. You can't beat it.
    Any link available? Tried to PM, but your inbox is full.

  2. #25597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Golden V

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentScouter  [View Original Post]
    Had a great experience with this one. Once there had some trouble finding the apartment but worked it out. Communication was good. Great BBJ and DT moved on to mish and popped in the bag. What a great ass as the pictures show and much nicer in person. Said she was a dancer which makes sense. She's very accommodating and wants to make you comfortable. She is not a clock watcher and had great conversation while slowly getting dressed and out the door. Cons very messy cluttered small apartment smoke smell and cats if that bothers you. I will repeat.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/019598335851
    Welcome to the board. She looks really nice. Are the photos accurate? Where is she located and what about price? Anything you can share would be appreciated.

  3. #25596

    It's Hannah!!

    Hello gentlemen it's Hannah, sorry for the confusion and lack of communication.

    Kay had mentioned duos on an ad posted a couple weeks back and unfortunately needs were not met due to text app issues.

    I'm very new to the hobby outside of EE from a few years back and haven't really gotten the swing of things. I wanted to jump.

    On here and hopefully maybe get some advice on good advertising platforms and such. I've never had to post on my own before and I know this isn't.

    An advertising place.

    Am awaiting my tryst & skip the game accounts to be created in order for me to start posting.

  4. #25595

    Maid Service

    Quote Originally Posted by TalentScouter  [View Original Post]
    Had a great experience with this one. Once there had some trouble finding the apartment but worked it out. Communication was good. Great BBJ and DT moved on to mish and popped in the bag. What a great ass as the pictures show and much nicer in person. Said she was a dancer which makes sense. She's very accommodating and wants to make you comfortable. She is not a clock watcher and had great conversation while slowly getting dressed and out the door. Cons very messy cluttered small apartment smoke smell and cats if that bothers you. I will repeat.
    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/019598335851
    Definitely needs maid service.

  5. #25594

    Golden V

    Had a great experience with this one. Once there had some trouble finding the apartment but worked it out. Communication was good. Great BBJ and DT moved on to mish and popped in the bag. What a great ass as the pictures show and much nicer in person. Said she was a dancer which makes sense. She's very accommodating and wants to make you comfortable. She is not a clock watcher and had great conversation while slowly getting dressed and out the door. Cons very messy cluttered small apartment smoke smell and cats if that bothers you. I will repeat.

    https://cincinnati.skipthegames.com/...-/019598335851

  6. #25593
    Quote Originally Posted by GnrafdLies87  [View Original Post]
    Does she do anal, LOL. Check out this video of her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...1d7403c6bfb3d1
    What ever video you posted it wouldn't allow me to play it on here.

    Not sure why.

  7. #25592

    Sincycinnamon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    I continue to see Sincycinnamon every time she's available. This week was no different. Amazing service. BJ and FS are top notch. Always fresh and dressed to impress. She will make sure you enjoy yourself. I know some aren't crazy about her screening process but I've been seeing her for years and now she lets me know when she'll be available, before she even post. You can't beat it.
    Yes I tell you everything that Bmcov said is true my favorite she is. What a sweet lady. Well anyway everyone have a good one. Be safe out there.

  8. #25591

    Lisa

    Has anyone seen her yet? Please PM me very interested https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...377/5139537366.

  9. #25590
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpadams123  [View Original Post]
    OK, I can't imagine there's no Intel on this one, but she leaves no name which makes it hard. I've been through the last 20 pages and can't find anything so someone please help a brother out. Looks TGTBT, but has a few positive reviews on eb, but I don't totally trust those. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101452194.
    She has been a regular for me for the last few years. I only know her by her real name so I won't share that. She has been reported on several times lately and the reviews are accurate. The first 5 photos are her the others are not. She is very cute and tiny maybe 5'1" and when I last saw her I think she said 110 pounds. I've only seen her on out call, her man drops her off then goes somewhere until the time is up. She is usually available afternoons and late evenings. She is a talker, even during activities, and as reported her BJ is not great.

  10. #25589
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647

    Black girls I think are real

    So, it has been long documented that I pretty much only see Thalia these days, but sometimes I can't help myself but look at ads. As such, there is a collection of black girls who I have concluded are probably real, who I'd like to see if I ever decide to see someone different.

    While I might never see these girls, I thought someone may be interested in my curation of this short list. LOL.

    Chyna Rose: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101688894.

    Empress: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101677902.

    Hates hair: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101656584.

    Star: https://independent.com.listcrawler....nnati/97502998.

    Kalli: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/93233696.

    Fantasii: https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2.

    Spider Baby: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101629398.

    Peaches: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/101695528.

    Cheers!

  11. #25588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Sincycinnamon

    I continue to see Sincycinnamon every time she's available. This week was no different. Amazing service. BJ and FS are top notch. Always fresh and dressed to impress. She will make sure you enjoy yourself. I know some aren't crazy about her screening process but I've been seeing her for years and now she lets me know when she'll be available, before she even post. You can't beat it.

  12. #25587

    Kandee

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, what activity is causing her mandatory visits to her UNCLE? Her involvement in the hobby or bar fights or drugs or.?
    Not sure if she is out or not I'll look around to see. On a side note. Parole violations from past drug use and failure to appear as far as I know. This last time I think she got busted out of her area and failed to report to her PO.

  13. #25586

    Kandee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Got a message she is seeing friends again. Anyone seen her since she is out.
    Out of curiosity, what activity is causing her mandatory visits to her UNCLE? Her involvement in the hobby or bar fights or drugs or.?

  14. #25585

    Any intel on this?


  15. #25584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    She's real. Goes by Sarah. Works and Cincy most weekday evenings. Looks are decent. Pretty face. Big tits. Body ok. Short. Her performance is mediocre at best. Terrible bjs. Doesn't like cum. Pretty vanilla. Reserved and quite. Doesn't overly get into it. Does have nice juicy pussy (the ad pics are real). Enjoys having pussy eaten. Limits positions. Don't get Cum near her face. Tits, ass or body only. Or in the cover if you choose to.

    End synopsis. Don't overpay but ok to see. Quick in quick out and locations is often convenient. And while she's not super hot. She is reasonably attractive.
    Just a point of clarification: the pics in blue jeans and white jeans are NOT her.

    BAM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape