Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 1018 1518 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 25721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17966
    Quote Originally Posted by SafelyAnon  [View Original Post]
    I read here that she got doxxed and she is probably pulling back from adds. She hasn't posted on OF in that time also.
    That's happened before. She usually just takes some time off and regroups.

  2. #17965

    Luna

    Does anyone have digits on Luna. She is the one with elf ears.

  3. #17964
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    It means they are in the grey bar motel. Visiting uncle LEO. ie: jail.
    Ohhh I see. Pretty clever not going to lie LOL.

  4. #17963
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  5. #17962

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by DytDude1  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Sophia Rose? Haven't seen a post from her and not returning texts?
    I read here that she got doxxed and she is probably pulling back from adds. She hasn't posted on OF in that time also.

  6. #17961

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    Most of the girls in this town ain't worth a shit anyway. Shitty attitudes, shitty overpriced service, imo none of them are worthy of my hard earned $. Based on reviews here I decided to take the plunge and go see Sofia about a month ago, and I'm glad I did. She is a sweetheart, very friendly, no drama or attitude and ready to play as soon as you walked through the door. Always receive a warm welcome and she starts undressing me ready to play LOL. Definitely a breath of fresh air in this town. Been seeing her weekly for about a month. Her donations is reasonable and she has never mentioned anything about raising it to me. I will continue seeing her, have no issues whatsoever.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/097013294824
    Grizzz,

    I'm with you. Sofia has a lot of good things going for her. She's sweet, enjoys pleasing her company, doesn't do drugs (which eliminates many of the problems with other escorts), on time ready for fun, she's very pretty (thick yes but carries it well). No complaining or whining, no worries of her ripping you off if you turn your back, she's definitely a breath of fresh air in Dayton. English isn't her first language but I think her accent is sexy and a turn on. Her hotel room is clean and in a safe area. She may not be for everyone but I will continue to visit her. She's a fun time!!

  7. #17960

    Sofia My. 02

    I don't post much anymore, not much worth posting about IMO. Most of the girls in this town ain't worth a shit anyway. Shitty attitudes, shitty overpriced service, imo none of them are worthy of my hard earned $. Based on reviews here I decided to take the plunge and go see Sofia about a month ago, and I'm glad I did. She is a sweetheart, very friendly, no drama or attitude and ready to play as soon as you walked through the door. Always receive a warm welcome and she starts undressing me ready to play LOL. Definitely a breath of fresh air in this town. Been seeing her weekly for about a month. Her donations is reasonable and she has never mentioned anything about raising it to me. I will continue seeing her, have no issues whatsoever.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/097013294824

  8. #17959

    Sophia Rose?

    What happened to Sophia Rose? Haven't seen a post from her and not returning texts?

  9. #17958

    Grey bar motel

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    What does that mean? "Visiting her Uncle".
    It means they are in the grey bar motel. Visiting uncle LEO. ie: jail.

  10. #17957

    Not white knighting but.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Guess we all have different expications! I stand by original post! I call them, like I see them. 300.00 for an hour is border line GPS for her body style and location. We all have our likes and dislikes.

    I have been mongering since late 1980's; yes before the Internet "pay to play" sites. I can tell from the tone of voice or text if I'm going to have a good time. Have I missed out and or been wrong, maybe?

    I just do not get the only fans sites, buying content from a working girl. Many fee porn sites. Am I behind the times, maybe? I remember when the working girls would dress nice heels and stockings.

    Those days are gone. Now ya get a girl who may or may not have showered, baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt. Sophia still on Blues do not visit list.

    Happy holidays gentlemen.

    Blue.
    You'd have to meet Sophia to understand. Her English isn't the best and I'm sure she uses translate to text which is why it comes off the way it does.

    But I agree with the rest like I stated before. If she tries to up her donation with me that'll be that. Plenty of borderline models on eros going for that rate.

  11. #17956

    Deposit=no go

    Quote Originally Posted by MkFan  [View Original Post]
    Deposits are always a red flag. Next.

  12. #17955

    Sophia

    Guess we all have different expications! I stand by original post! I call them, like I see them. 300.00 for an hour is border line GPS for her body style and location. We all have our likes and dislikes.

    I have been mongering since late 1980's; yes before the Internet "pay to play" sites. I can tell from the tone of voice or text if I'm going to have a good time. Have I missed out and or been wrong, maybe?

    I just do not get the only fans sites, buying content from a working girl. Many fee porn sites. Am I behind the times, maybe? I remember when the working girls would dress nice heels and stockings.

    Those days are gone. Now ya get a girl who may or may not have showered, baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt. Sophia still on Blues do not visit list.

    Happy holidays gentlemen.

    Blue.

    Quote Originally Posted by BinRound  [View Original Post]
    I've never gone an hour and I don't know what I would pay.




    I've never had bad responses from her and her first language is not English, so you could giver her a break.

    Maybe she doesn't like bossy guys who speak of themselves in the third person?

    She's pretty darn good in terms of liking what she does. She and Spades are alike in that way.

  13. #17954

  14. #17953

    Sophia

    I've never gone an hour and I don't know what I would pay.

    I've never had bad responses from her and her first language is not English, so you could giver her a break.

    Maybe she doesn't like bossy guys who speak of themselves in the third person?

    She's pretty darn good in terms of liking what she does. She and Spades are alike in that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlue314  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't asking for her life story. A sorry for the delay would have been good. Yes, an hour is too long without an I'm sorry.

    If business is that good, this means she is getting to be high volume and another reason I will not be seeing her. The only fans thing is just not for me. They are not a famous porn star! Sophia is an overpriced "thick"girl selling her ass out of a low budget room.


    Just not my cup of tea for say. Not paying premo dollars for a high volume girl working out of a low budget room.
    She is no longer on Blue's want to see or approved provider. Again to each there own; I never give money or put it on the counter before. I drop a nut then I drop the cash. I believe this is one of the longtime monger rules. This is yet another reason not to see her.

    Blue.

  15. #17952
    I don't know if I am dumb enough to try her again or not.

    She has ghosted me several times after arriving at her location.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    I've reported on her before. And she does have some mixed reviews. But I always find Ariel a great fuck.

    Great big tit blonde MILF body. Pretty much up for anything you want. Except Greek (unless she needs $$.

    Typically start with BBBJ. Which she is decent. But then dive down to eat the juicy pussy. She loves this, gets off, then turns into a fuck freak!

    Pretty much any position I want from there. Covered optional. She will climb on top and fuck you hard. And is very verbal. All good.

    Last finish where you want with her loving it. I like facial finish. But those tits are perfect for it too. If brave and uncovered, then cip works as well.

    Anyway. She has decent incall in South Dayton now. Looking for business NOW as has been out of town a bit. So hopefully with the need for business she will respond and communicate better. Link to her ad with number below.

    A couple of pics she provided. Who doesn't love to fuck blondes with big tits!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/903750182783

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape